Feminist tried to teach a man how not to rape, gets raped

Roosh

Cardinal
Instead of going to the police after the first rape, she gave him "four feminist essays" to read. He uses that as an opportunity to rape her again.
Khanna had been abusing her and then committed a rape against her. Raven then confronted him, demanded an apology and asked him to read four feminist essays. After Khanna agreed to read the articles, he raped her again, the accuser says.
The rape victim seems to have fallen for every CIA psyop in the book.
Raven, an African-American former sex worker, is a prominent advocate of mass migration and releasing illegal aliens. Her Twitter username is “free them all + house them too”, in reference to her vision of releasing all incarcerated individuals and giving them free social housing. Due to her opposition to incarceration, she has declined to press charges against Khanna.

“Leila Raven (she/her) is a queer mama, prison abolitionist, and community organizer from New York City,” she wrote in her bio for her position within Hacking Hustling, a pro-sex worker hacker collective.

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
I'm interested to know whether this was a rape (violent, forceful sex in spite of physical resistance or at gunpoint/knifepoint) or a "rape" (i.e. he was aggressive, didn't take no for an answer, and she later regretted it).

The use of the term rape for these two very different acts is quite unfair to real rape victims, as it makes them look like sluts by lumping them in with the buyer's remorse regret-sex "rape" victims.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
"Now that you're in America I'm going to teach you about consent, Bhakra. See, even though we're alone it doesn't mean you can have sex with me. OK? Now see how I'm taking off my top? That doesn't mean you have my consent to have intercourse with me. Understand? Now, see how I'm taking off my skirt? That doesn't mean..."

"Okay, Bhakra, clearly you didn't understand the concept of consent last time we were alone together, so we're going to go over this again..."

Perhaps an exaggeration, but only an exaggeration.

Gradient

Kingfisher
Does anyone actually believe that this female had ANY other outcome in mind when she took 4 PRINTED feminist screeds to her "rapist", than being "raped" again?

She was not "raped." She enjoyed every moment of the "danger" and wanted more.

kel

Kingfisher
Does anyone actually believe that this female had ANY other outcome in mind when she took 4 PRINTED feminist screeds to her "rapist", than being "raped" again?

She was not "raped." She enjoyed every moment of the "danger" and wanted more.
The "rape" was lazy, uninspired cunnilingus that she regretted (again), I'm sure of it.

Who was it that once epically trolled the world by suggesting that rape should be legal on private property? Was that roosh?

The genius thing about that idea was, it would completely end the kind of rape that women constantly complain nobody believes them when they report. It would put an end to that kind of rape because women would have to stop putting themselves into those situations.

But of course, that thought substantially triggers blue-pill society. Women believe they have a right to swim with the sharks and that it's society's fault when they get attacked.