EgoDeath

Robin
This movement has been picking up some steam as of late. This guy is trying to do something from within the system.

0-OxqpnZMpesQ2xuJ5.png

World-Economic-Forum-you-own-nothing.png

EgoDeath

Robin
In case anyone is wondering, Louis looks like a Jew, but he has denied this repeatedly and said that he is part El Salvadorian, part German, etc. He frequently points out the double n in the name is German, and single is Jewish, he has recanted a story where a Jewish landlord ripped the renting lease out of his hand once Louis casually answered that he was not Jew. When he was doing his "Rossmann realty" series looking for a place to rent for his store, a landlord also popped the question, before talking price etc. If I recall correctly, this was in an elevator. I'm sure he has quite a few of these types of stories living in Jew york, looking the way he does and with that name.

In another video walking and talking with a friend/colleague they passed a church and a synagogue which were on opposed sides of the street pretty much, his friend asked if what was in front of them was a church, louis replied and pointed out the church across the street, and that the synagogue was teh opposite of the church, sort of chuckling. He has browsed 4chan a lot mostly, /g/ and /pol/ and /b/, etc. so he thinks focusing on the culture war of things is just a waste of time and that he should focus on making the world a better place in his corner, by working on his business. His mother was extremely abusive towards him and his father, she was "mentally ill", so there's that, she committed suicide. Louis was "sort of" raised catholic if I remember correctly, but does not consider himself Christian.