Filipina Long distance

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
2. The noisy environment doesn't really allow people to delve into intellectual pursuits. Honking, endless chatter. munching on food, loud music and karaoke, constant drinking and partying, and 50 cafes and restaurants on every street make for constant distraction. I'm convinced precious silence makes them nervous. They all love noise pollution.
Sounds like an environment with little to no introverts.
Introverts are typically the smart nerds who are needed to have a strong economy.
I think the only place introverts would go to in the Phillipines would be out in the provinces, where they would not be doing any meaningful economic activity.

By contrast, the west has an excess supply of introverts / incels / whatever you want to call them. Men trapped in front of screens, missing out on forming families and just punching their time card. Neither is a good solution.

There is definitely something wrong with the Filipino society though. They are smart, productive, and obedient enough to have a rich and prosperous society (Filipino Americans are I believe the #1 wealthiest foreign group in the US and I knew a couple in college who just worked hard, didn't party and were super good Christian guys). There is something systemic in their bureaucracy or society that is a structural flaw that is holding them back. It's still a fairly patriarchal and Christian society, which are the first places I would start looking, so I can't quite put my finger on it.

Dilated

Woodpecker
^ It’s an IQ issue.

S. America is the same. There is so much chaos from the minute the day starts they don’t even realize it. They haven’t made the connection between chaos mitigation and success/development.

Imagine telling me your kids’ school is important…then having all the cousins over to do homework at the kitchen table while the adults listen to music and drink?

Imagine trying to have a productive conversation with any of these people beyond the weather and which local shitty soccer team won that day?

You can explain it to them. They can hear your words. But, they can’t understand it to the point that it has utility for them. Even if you show them the most obvious examples they cannot understand it. There is a breathtaking disconnect between cause and effect. I’m continuously baffled and surprised everyday EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ITS COMING.

They simply cannot do it.

The kids are loud and disruptive. Dogs are barking at all hours. Car alarms. Reggaeton. Cars stopping in the middle of busy streets. Dogshit on the sidewalks. Trucks selling propane blaring their announcements at 6am.

These all appear to be small things…but when added together have a huge effect. They simply aren’t capable of fixing it. And we (USA/Western Europe) shouldn’t feel bad about it.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I'd really like to find someone with a little bit of introspection--emphasis on lil bit. But even that may be asking too much. Your wife seems to follow your lead so at least you got that.
She makes up for that with a great work ethic and is bright. I take her for who she is. I need her to accept me the same way.

There is definitely something wrong with the Filipino society though. They are smart, productive, and obedient enough to have a rich and prosperous society (Filipino Americans are I believe the #1 wealthiest foreign group in the US and I knew a couple in college who just worked hard, didn't party and were super good Christian guys). There is something systemic in their bureaucracy or society that is a structural flaw that is holding them back. It's still a fairly patriarchal and Christian society, which are the first places I would start looking, so I can't quite put my finger on it.
images (69).jpeg

Mate you next thing would be to say that there are honest, trustworthy and reliable.

Two more things, 1. income per country of origin in the US is measured per household. Filipinos like to live in multi-generational households thereby seriously skewing this metric

2. The Philippines is neither patriarchal nor Christian. The matriarchical aspect can easily be witnessed through the females hypergamous nature and their habit of having several kids with different fathers. The Filipino lifestyle in itself is deeply anti-Christian and consists of cheating, scamming, lying, manipulating, pre- and extra-marital sex and many other sins. All of this is not only condoned, but in many cases even encouraged. They are very good at putting up smokescreens though, due to this face thing. I've been to over 50 countries anf the Philippines (together with Cambodia and maybe the DR) ranks rock-bottom in terms of (Christian) morality

There are some born again denominations here that I respect and whose followers seem to be serious about their faith (like the Baptists and the Iglesia ni Christo) but they are small minorities. InC is a masonically inspired group in itself, for what it's worth.

Last edited: