Filipina Long distance

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
About abandoned Filipino kids, but check out the women working the foreign guys as well.

Esp. interesting is the woman who is doing video calls with a black American guy who is interested in marrying her. This while she is living with her Filipino bf who is raising this woman's daughter as his own. He says he is okay with his gf and step-daughter moving aboard since those two will have a better life. Seems like a nice guy being taken for a ride. Actually, both the guys are being played.

Indian guys are also falling for Filipino girl scams. There was a documentary (in Hindi) where a travel agent was explaining how to avoid such scams. He said stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel when you go there since they have good security. Tell the hotel staff why you are there etc.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Until you meet her in person, don't send money. Many Filipinas are scammers, claim they are virgins, share photos of themselves 20 pounds lighter, and other things. Filipinas are generally very good looking, very sweet, and eager to please their man.

Been in Philippines about a year. I have a sweet wife who is an RN. Life is good.

Online before I came over, I chatted several women, but there was one I particularly liked who I wound up marrying. If thing had not worked out, I would have moved on.

Some transvestites try to pass themselves off as women online. I have read of guys who fly to Philippines and are startled at the deception. Many women claim to be virgins, but live with a horde of "nieces and nephews". YMMV.

the-dream

Kingfisher
bmw633 said:
Some transvestites try to pass themselves off as women online. I have read of guys who fly to Philippines and are startled at the deception.

I had a transvestite hairdresser who was telling me how heartbroken he was. I asked why and he said he had an internet boyfriend who finally came to meet him in the Philippines then ran away at the airport when he realized he was a man haha. He was from Iran or Saudi Arabia or somewhere, I was thinking that he's lucky it didn't end in violence.

Mikeyd03 said:
@thebadguySaid that she would leave sm accounts open if I wanted to see

I really wouldn't recommend snooping through her messages or allowing her in yours. It just breeds paranoia and distrust, no matter how innocent you both are. Besides, it's common for Filipinas to have multiple social media accounts.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Mikeyd03 said:
So upon reading through all the advice I told this girl that our communication will have to go on pause and that I don’t desire a LDR. I told her perhaps down the road if we meet in PH we can rediscuss. Until then I’ll be trying to eradicate my own situation. Thanks guys.

It was the balut, wasn't it?

You ate the balut and the "how could any human that eats this be telling the truth" thoughts set in.

Aloha!

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
Depending on how you met, you may realize at some point she’s having the same exact conversations with dozens of other men. When I had a public business profile on Facebook I was constantly pursued by various third world women who sent the exact same things to every white guy in a suit. I don’t judge them for it, but...understand what it is, if you’re coming across as a successful white guy. Might make a great wife and mom regardless.

The YouTube channel Asian Boss has a lot of voxpop interviews with Filipinos in what seem to be the better areas of Manila

To get a better idea of the people's sophistication, ethics, attitude, general IQ, culture etc etc. I advice you to watch some of these videos

Below are a few of them embedded

Now compare that to for instance Japan..

OP, how did things work out? Did you ever fly out to the Philippines and meet the woman you liked? A year before I permanently moved to the Philippines, I flew out for a two week visit, but even that is just not enough time to really get to know someone, and see their flaws. I'm about a one hour drive from Manilla.

bmw633

Woodpecker
If you have never been to Philippines, it probably would be a good idea not to chat up Filipinas until you are within 2 months of flying there and have paid for the plane ticket. Make sure you have a backup plan in place in case the woman is not what you were expecting. A guy from Europe (Croatia, I think) came last year to meet his "soulmate", and she ghosted him. Probably a scammer.

Something that I found helpful was choosing a woman who is a university graduate. I have a weakness for nurses, and they teach nursing classes in English, so that makes things easier.

I got married to my Filipina six months ago, and couldn't be happier. I have been here in Ormoc City a year now, and have been living with her all during that time. She is very traditional, and takes very good care of me. During the quarantine, we played cards, binge watched TV shows, and worked out. In the US, most of the women I have been involved with we'd have been at each other's throats, but here, not an issue at all.

Take your time getting to know your woman, once you come here. A 64 year old friend of mine married a 26 year old Filipina with a kid, and I am pretty sure she has Cluster B BPD. The poor guy is getting abused big time. They married after he was here for a couple of months, then went back to US to sell/give everything away, got back here, and has a sexless marriage. None in 6 months, and she is constantly yelling at him.

If you have never been to Philippines, it probably would be a good idea not to chat up Filipinas until you are within 2 months of flying there and have paid for the plane ticket. Make sure you have a backup plan in place in case the woman is not what you were expecting. A guy from Europe (Croatia, I think) came last year to meet his "soulmate", and she ghosted him. Probably a scammer.

Something that I found helpful was choosing a woman who is a university graduate. I have a weakness for nurses, and they teach nursing classes in English, so that makes things easier.

I got married to my Filipina six months ago, and couldn't be happier. I have been here in Ormoc City a year now, and have been living with her all during that time. She is very traditional, and takes very good care of me. During the quarantine, we played cards, binge watched TV shows, and worked out. In the US, most of the women I have been involved with we'd have been at each other's throats, but here, not an issue at all.

Take your time getting to know your woman, once you come here. A 64 year old friend of mine married a 26 year old Filipina with a kid, and I am pretty sure she has Cluster B BPD. The poor guy is getting abused big time. They married after he was here for a couple of months, then went back to US to sell/give everything away, got back here, and has a sexless marriage. None in 6 months, and she is constantly yelling at him.

bmw, if I may ask, how old are you? And how old is your lady?

I got with an accountant... Lol

bmw633

Woodpecker
bmw, if I may ask, how old are you? And how old is your lady?

I got with an accountant... Lol

I am 61, a retired dentist who has been divorced raped 3x. She is 32, never been married, devout Catholic, a former Public Health RN. We live in the upstairs of her parent's house in Ormoc City, in a Middle Class neighborhood.

PM me if you want more information. I came January 2019 and stayed about 8 weeks and had a blast. Wish I had done this years ago.

Don't be that desperate to settle with a girl from a completely different culture and who is racially not compatible. Maybe it is all the eugenics I've read about, but I could never get with a girl who is not any of the three Caucasian races. Tatarian or Mongolian or mixed Asian could be a compromise, since I have some Tatarian blood in me. But if you would look at me you would never guess I have some Mongoloid blood in me.

In any case, look out for girls in your country. I tried it once with a Filipina, and another time with a Colombian girl but, even though they were feminine and traditional and friendly to the core, they were too primitive for me. It feels as if there is a huge cultural and intellectual gap between us which my primal urges could not even cover up for. If you really want to fish a girl from an Asian country or are that desperate, try Vietnam. Vietnamese women are the most gorgeous and based women I've met from Asia. Aim for South Vietnamese girls, they are more trustworthy than those from the north. Vietnam is my Plan Y regarding women.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Another thought, that with WuFlu still lingering, there are millions of Filipinas living in the US who are working and maybe live nearby. There are also many Americans who are married to Filipinas who have little get togethers and groups who attend the same churches.

Women love to play cupid.

bmw633

Woodpecker
A 64 year old Texan Expat moved into a house with 26 year old Filipina and her 6 year old love child. He visited a couple of times, got married, returned to Texas to liquidate, moved back to PH, and is now in a sexless marriage to a Cluster B nutjob.

While in Texas, he paid for her to get an apartment in the city and bought her a motorbike. Her home was a nipa hut with no electricity, and with no job, why did she even need a bike? BF, I suspect.....

She leaves to go on errands by herself and is gone for hours. She has his Debit Card, and with CV19 lockdown, convinced him he could not leave the sh*thole apartment infested with mice.

They just moved into the house last week, but we met back in March and have been chatting on FB messenger. He is simping big time, but will not do anything about her abuse.

My wife is a sweetheart, but this woman is batsh*t crazy, a real control freak who will yell at him for most anything.

He said she was sweet as sugar when he was here for his short visits, but she now shows her true colors, now she can buy whatever she wants and can come and go as she pleases. Tex stays home with love child, as ordered.

They had a priest bless the house, and he told me that spent the night there. I asked if he "initiated" the new bed, he said that 8 other people slept in their room!!! WTH???

No need to watch telenovelas with real shit going down in the neighborhood.

Tex lacks balls to JUST SAY NO!!!

Last edited:
I am deeply impressed by this new Filipina blogger on Youtube.... Filipina Pea!

She is very wise as well as funny, regarding westerner/Filipina interactions... Do watch, they are all quite short...

Last edited:

bmw633

Woodpecker
Being here in the Philippines, she looks like she is a former bargirl, hence her extensive experience with expats. Most of the women interview on Paul Old Dog New Tricks YT channel are bargirls. Not the type of girl to take home to Mama.

She does speak fluent English, but I just assumed that meant she was relatively well educated and had watched lots of our western mass media online. I thought of her as just a spunky/fun/smart/outspoken girl from the provinces. Why does she look/seem like a former bargirl to you, other than her knowledge of things? I am very curious to know...