Filipina Long distance

bmw633

Woodpecker
She does speak fluent English, but I just assumed that meant she was relatively well educated and had watched lots of our western mass media online. I thought of her as just a spunky/fun/smart/outspoken girl from the provinces. Why does she look/seem like a former bargirl to you? I am very curious to know...
I saw one of her videos where she talks about several Expat BFs she has had. Such extensive experience usually indicates a working girl. My Filipina wife also thought she presented as a bargirl who is now post-wall.

bmw633

Woodpecker
And does bargirl always mean prostitute? Are there many reformed bargirls?
There is a saying, "YOU CANNOT TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE.". Bargirls are house prostitutes of the bars who wear skimpy outfits and entertainment men. They have to pay a bar fine to take the girl out to a no tell motel for short time, an hour or so for an encounter. This is what I have read, I have never been to a bar in Philippines, since I don't drink.

I attended a nondenominational. CHurch near a university in town, and the women there were super nice, spoke very good English. If I wasn't already happily married, I would go back to that church.

I doubt those church girls are on FilipinoCupid.

I have a younger brother, and I was thinking Filipina Pea might have been a good match for him. But from what you say, most likely not. He was already burned once, by a highly educated American wife turned Ho, who took him to the cleaners, despite them both having good jobs.

bmw633

Woodpecker
My wife is 32, she looks older 35 or more. Paul's GF, Baby Mae, is 38, I think. She has a cooking channel where she cooks in a bikini. Pretty slurry girl.

My wife is 32, she looks older 35 or more. Paul's GF, Baby Mae, is 38, I think. She has a cooking channel where she cooks in a bikini. Pretty slurry girl.

Oh, my! I would have thought twice about getting with a woman who has a cooking channel, where she cooks wearing a bikini! Lol I got mad at my lady once, for simply going to a party without me (when I was in America), where she wore a shirt that showed off her midriff. A mutual friend took a pic of a guy checking her out, which made my blood boil a bit.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Oh, my! I would have thought twice about getting with a woman who has a cooking channel, where she cooks wearing a bikini! Lol I got mad at my lady once, for simply going to a party without me (when I was in America), where she wore a shirt that showed off her midriff. A mutual friend took a pic of a guy checking her out, which made my blood boil a bit.
That Paul guy seems to have a constant supply of bargirls, since that is where he hangs out in Dumaguete.

My wife is @n RN who has been in public health until last year.

A 3 month visit is not long enough to vet a woman. My neighbor overlooked a bunch of red flags.

He started off on the wrong foot, hanging out with bargirls. I suppose they are an easy source of pretend affection.

I bet he overlooked a lot of red flags! Lol But not all guys can afford to spend months, let alone a year or two, vetting a woman, unfortunately. I only spent two weeks doing it. But at least I spent three years doing regular video calls.

bmw633

Woodpecker
He started off on the wrong foot, hanging out with bargirls. I suppose they are an easy source of pretend affection.

I bet he overlooked a lot of red flags! Lol But not all guys can afford to spend months, let alone a year or two, vetting a woman, unfortunately. I only spent two weeks doing it. But at least I spent three years doing regular video calls.
Are you in PH permanently? I will be here probably until March.

You can reach me on FB

Last edited:

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Wanted to share this story that happened to a close friend of mine, some early bad decisions in his life with a woman led him to have a daughter in his early twenties, and the woman ended up going back to her country and left him to raise this child, who is now 10 years old. You can imagine it was very difficult and during this whole time no other woman really came into the picture because they did not want to be in a relationship with someone who has a child. Last summer he found a woman online from another country, and i saw all the warning signs as he was excited to tell me about her. Her instagram was filled with narcissistic photos and guys were giving her attention by the hundreds. He told me he was going fly and meet her after talking to her for 2-3 months and i actually did not think she would even meet him, but she did she showed up to the airport all by herself, as if she's done this before. I found it strange that a woman would show up to an airport without any friends or anyone at all to meet a complete stranger from another country and drive away with them. For the next month or so they had a grand time from the looks of his social media, i thought he found the one even though my doubts about her were very high. I wanted to think the best thought because seeing him raise this child for 10 years, and not having a woman in his life the whole time i wanted to believe the best of it. He was down there for a month and his 3rd week in, he noticed a rash on his genitals and confronted her about it. She told him it must have been from friction and to not think twice about it. He ends up flying home a week later and everything seems to be going great, except his rash got ten times worse once he got home and he was now pissing blood. Long story short once he got back home, she started acting completely differently and started ghosting him and within a day or two broke up with him. They lived together for a month, and he claims they talked about marriage and a life together. A few days later he found out he has a disease now and it was definitely from her as he has not been with anyone for a long time. .. My main point of telling the original poster of this thread is you unfortunately have no idea what waits behind the door with these situations. He thought and honestly looked in the pictures that he was posting at the time as the happiest i have ever seen him, at one point i even started thinking, i was wrong and perhaps he found the one. He told me all her good qualities and said the instagram stuff is just because shes in the beauty business. Now this guy is destroyed emotionally and the chance of finding a good woman now is even less for him because besides the kid there is now a disease he has to carry for the rest of his life. While i do agree he could have made better decisions to avoid all this from happening but his heart was in the right place and he just got taken for a ride. I would never want to see this happen to anyone, always give warnings against long distance relationships especially if your initial meeting with them is done online vs a real life meeting that perhaps develops into an online relationship. I think those relationships that develop all online, can lead to these things, be careful out there guys.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Wanted to share this story that happened to a close friend of mine, some early bad decisions in his life with a woman led him to have a daughter in his early twenties, and the woman ended up going back to her country and left him to raise this child, who is now 10 years old. You can imagine it was very difficult and during this whole time no other woman really came into the picture because they did not want to be in a relationship with someone who has a child. Last summer he found a woman online from another country, and i saw all the warning signs as he was excited to tell me about her. Her instagram was filled with narcissistic photos and guys were giving her attention by the hundreds. He told me he was going fly and meet her after talking to her for 2-3 months and i actually did not think she would even meet him, but she did she showed up to the airport all by herself, as if she's done this before. I found it strange that a woman would show up to an airport without any friends or anyone at all to meet a complete stranger from another country and drive away with them. For the next month or so they had a grand time from the looks of his social media, i thought he found the one even though my doubts about her were very high. I wanted to think the best thought because seeing him raise this child for 10 years, and not having a woman in his life the whole time i wanted to believe the best of it. He was down there for a month and his 3rd week in, he noticed a rash on his genitals and confronted her about it. She told him it must have been from friction and to not think twice about it. He ends up flying home a week later and everything seems to be going great, except his rash got ten times worse once he got home and he was now pissing blood. Long story short once he got back home, she started acting completely differently and started ghosting him and within a day or two broke up with him. They lived together for a month, and he claims they talked about marriage and a life together. A few days later he found out he has a disease now and it was definitely from her as he has not been with anyone for a long time. .. My main point of telling the original poster of this thread is you unfortunately have no idea what waits behind the door with these situations. He thought and honestly looked in the pictures that he was posting at the time as the happiest i have ever seen him, at one point i even started thinking, i was wrong and perhaps he found the one. He told me all her good qualities and said the instagram stuff is just because shes in the beauty business. Now this guy is destroyed emotionally and the chance of finding a good woman now is even less for him because besides the kid there is now a disease he has to carry for the rest of his life. While i do agree he could have made better decisions to avoid all this from happening but his heart was in the right place and he just got taken for a ride. I would never want to see this happen to anyone, always give warnings against long distance relationships especially if your initial meeting with them is done online vs a real life meeting that perhaps develops into an online relationship. I think those relationships that develop all online, can lead to these things, be careful out there guys.

Some SIMPANZEES will never learn. The dude should focus on raising his kid and improving himself. Send him Rational Male, Tactical guide to Women, or Rich Cooper's upcoming book.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Some SIMPANZEES will never learn. The dude should focus on raising his kid and improving himself. Send him Rational Male, Tactical guide to Women, or Rich Cooper's upcoming book.

Thats what i thought as well, just raise the kid but he fell for the spell even across the globe. These LTRs usually are just used temporarily to fill some kind of void in someones life, and very rarely work out. He thought because she was from his home nation that she wasnt as corrupted as the woman hes around locally. But he found out the hardway.

bmw633

Woodpecker
I chatted with a cute nurse on FC before I came over who said she was in an LTR (2 years) with a guy from Croatia and was in love. I asked when did she last see him in person, she said NEVER!!!

She was infactuated with the idea of the person, not who the person really was. The idea and the reality can be quite different.

I avoided video chatting, just texting, to avoid getting roped into that. After we met in person, and once I returned to the US, we video chatted then.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I think the Philippines is one of the better places to search for a woman. I have had relationships with a couple of girls there. For those who are warning the OP to run away because he may be getting scammed or the girl is actually a raging slut, or whatever other prejudgement you have about her, that is no more true in the Philippines than anywhere else (I would argue possibly less true). While there are a few generalities that hold true (IE Russian / Slavic girls are cold and calculating while Latinas are warm and passionate), there are good and bad girls everywhere, and by no means would I end a relationship with someone you like because some internet posters told you girls there are bad.

Just for some perspective, I have dated several Latinas from Central and South America. NONE of them had any interest in coming to the USA. They wanted me to come to their country for extended stays, or to move there, but not a single one of them would accept my offer to buy them a plane ticket, all expenses paid, to the Land Of The Free. The idea of getting them a green card was totally out of the question. These girls had no interest in American culture and what they view as the materialistic, corrupt, anti-Christian, and expensive American lifestyle. And yet, the Hispanic person trying to escape to a better life in America definitely exists. Probably the majority of Venezuelans would flee to America if they could. I dated a Venezuelan who has zero interest in that. It's all about the type of girls you are meeting. Are there professional prostitutes in the Philippines? Yes. I'm not going to clubs or out on the streets at those hours, so they are all but invisible to me. There are also millions of really good catches.

I am extremely picky when it comes to women. I don't date girls with tattoos, or girls who smoke, and I'm not even really interested in girls who drink alcohol. The religiousness of the girls I have dated ranges from serious Christian to "I go to church with my parents" but they are at least all introduced to the basic ideas of Christianity, even if many of my past girlfriends would not meet my religious standards today.

I dated a Filipina girl who I believe when she said she had one former boyfriend only. I have met 26 year old Filipinas who have never had a relationship. Many of them live with their parents into their mid-twenties and conservative parents often forbid them from dating during college years.

Are you meeting girls at clubs ? They will not be quality women. Are you meeting girls at the park, at a nature center, or a religious event? They will be much higher quality. The advantages of the Philippines is more loyal woman, a good mix of Asian and Spanish which I find attractive, submissive, love nature, most are thin, strong Christian culture, sluttiness, drinking, smoking, tattoos, etc. are all viewed as bad, and divorce is illegal. The girls are very innocent in their behavior, but are quite simple minded. My first choice is for a white American or European girl, but our culture has been so polluted and our social norms are such that I am not able to meet many younger girls in America, so I view the Philippines as a good option. Just make sure it is with a girl that meets the normal tests one would apply (parents are still together, respects her father, is religious, doesn't curse or have bad habits, etc.). Provincial girls are good; I would not date a city girl.

Yeah there are funny and ridiculous things about the country (It's a nation of 7,000+ islands and it's hard to meet a girl who knows how to swim!) but remember these things helped make it the country that it is today.

bmw633

Woodpecker
My wife still lived with her parents and had only a couple of previous relationships at 30. Very traditional.

But, smartphones here are very addictive and they take selfies constantly. It has become really bad for younger Filipinas.

My wife still lived with her parents and had only a couple of previous relationships at 30. Very traditional.

But, smartphones here are very addictive and they take selfies constantly. It has become really bad for younger Filipinas.

Sometimes I feel like tearing the smartphones out of the hands of my Filipina family members, and throwing them into a sink, filled with water! They are so zombified! Lol My stepdaughters appear very narcissistic, as they do countless selfies. And my lady usually keeps her phone on at night, which bothers me, for multiple reasons.

Yes, a study showed that the people of the Philippines use their phones more than any other nationality! But I believe it!

I think the Philippines is one of the better places to search for a woman. I have had relationships with a couple of girls there. For those who are warning the OP to run away because he may be getting scammed or the girl is actually a raging slut, or whatever other prejudgement you have about her, that is no more true in the Philippines than anywhere else (I would argue possibly less true). While there are a few generalities that hold true (IE Russian / Slavic girls are cold and calculating while Latinas are warm and passionate), there are good and bad girls everywhere, and by no means would I end a relationship with someone you like because some internet posters told you girls there are bad.

Just for some perspective, I have dated several Latinas from Central and South America. NONE of them had any interest in coming to the USA. They wanted me to come to their country for extended stays, or to move there, but not a single one of them would accept my offer to buy them a plane ticket, all expenses paid, to the Land Of The Free. The idea of getting them a green card was totally out of the question. These girls had no interest in American culture and what they view as the materialistic, corrupt, anti-Christian, and expensive American lifestyle. And yet, the Hispanic person trying to escape to a better life in America definitely exists. Probably the majority of Venezuelans would flee to America if they could. I dated a Venezuelan who has zero interest in that. It's all about the type of girls you are meeting. Are there professional prostitutes in the Philippines? Yes. I'm not going to clubs or out on the streets at those hours, so they are all but invisible to me. There are also millions of really good catches.

I am extremely picky when it comes to women. I don't date girls with tattoos, or girls who smoke, and I'm not even really interested in girls who drink alcohol. The religiousness of the girls I have dated ranges from serious Christian to "I go to church with my parents" but they are at least all introduced to the basic ideas of Christianity, even if many of my past girlfriends would not meet my religious standards today.

I dated a Filipina girl who I believe when she said she had one former boyfriend only. I have met 26 year old Filipinas who have never had a relationship. Many of them live with their parents into their mid-twenties and conservative parents often forbid them from dating during college years.

Are you meeting girls at clubs ? They will not be quality women. Are you meeting girls at the park, at a nature center, or a religious event? They will be much higher quality. The advantages of the Philippines is more loyal woman, a good mix of Asian and Spanish which I find attractive, submissive, love nature, most are thin, strong Christian culture, sluttiness, drinking, smoking, tattoos, etc. are all viewed as bad, and divorce is illegal. The girls are very innocent in their behavior, but are quite simple minded. My first choice is for a white American or European girl, but our culture has been so polluted and our social norms are such that I am not able to meet many younger girls in America, so I view the Philippines as a good option. Just make sure it is with a girl that meets the normal tests one would apply (parents are still together, respects her father, is religious, doesn't curse or have bad habits, etc.). Provincial girls are good; I would not date a city girl.

Yeah there are funny and ridiculous things about the country (It's a nation of 7,000+ islands and it's hard to meet a girl who knows how to swim!) but remember these things helped make it the country that it is today.

Wow I found that fascinating that many women from Latin America that you knew, actually did not want to come to America! In the Philippines, it is almost like a slogan, "willing to relocate to your native country." I remember once reading an article by a Korean, who said Filipinos did not have true loyalty to their country, unlike other nationalities, like Koreans! Lol But then things are so damn dysfunctional here, and so many people are desperate to escape.

I think the Philippines is one of the better places to search for a woman.

Open air sewer tinshackville where whatever kind of "justice" can be bought by the highest bidder and people see whites as human ATMs and targets.

Unless you have lived in a ghetto before and understand the predatory mentality of ghetto people you'll get eaten alive.

The countryside girls that are closer to naive children need more of a father that takes care of everything than a regular hands off western guy who is used to "strong independent women".