Filipina Long distance

Sometimes I feel like tearing the smartphones out of the hands of my Filipina family members, and throwing them into a sink, filled with water! They are so zombified! Lol My stepdaughters appear very narcissistic, as they do countless selfies. And my lady usually keeps her phone on at night, which bothers me, for multiple reasons.

Yes, a study showed that the people of the Philippines use their phones more than any other nationality! But I believe it!

Smartphones have broken the minds of south east asians who look at the Instagrams of the 0.1% and those pretending to be them all day.

All I see is narcicism and greed in people's faces when it comes to the middle class in South East Asia.

I thought the west is bad but combine narcissism with the lawless nature of the third world jungle and you're in for a bad time...

Smartphones have broken the minds of south east asians who look at the Instagrams of the 0.1% and those pretending to be them all day.

All I see is narcicism and greed in people's faces when it comes to the middle class in South East Asia.

I thought the west is bad but combine narcissism with the lawless nature of the third world jungle and you're in for a bad time...

The other day, FB suggested I become friends with a gorgeous full-figured Filipina, who lives in the Philippines. Her profile pic expertly showed off her extremely nice chest assets, as she wore a tight blouse, that displayed lots of cleavage. It was attention grabbing to say the least, for any heterosexual male! You could say she was a Filipina Jessica Rabbit... It was as if she was saying to the online world, "yes, I have a boyfriend/fiancee, you will see him in my other pics, but if you have alot more money, and especially if on top of that, you are physically attractive, and not too old, pm me, and you just might get to have me as your woman!"

The boyfriend/fiancess, was a Filipino man, who looked her age, around thirty, dressed in a sporty way, on the goodlooking side, muscular and in shape. There were not good visual clues to know if he had very much money, but I doubt it, since there were none. I kind of felt sorry for the guy. His picture with her, really seemed to say, "this is my girl, leave her alone!"

If I were him, I would demand that she replace the daring profile pic that says, "stare at my gorgeous breasts!," with something modest. But he might be a guy who thinks he is cool for having a woman like that. I just wonder if he will get to keep her.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Wow I found that fascinating that many women from Latin America that you knew, actually did not want to come to America! In the Philippines, it is almost like a slogan, "willing to relocate to your native country." I remember once reading an article by a Korean, who said Filipinos did not have true loyalty to their country, unlike other nationalities, like Koreans! Lol But then things are so damn dysfunctional here, and so many people are desperate to escape.
It surprised me at first, but then as it became a pattern, I come to expect it now with the type of girls I meet.
Why do you think this forum exists? It's because men are so disillusioned and frustrated with our culture and society. I am oversimplifying a bit, but America is basically a place to earn a good income. Morally we are at the forefront of everything bad. If you are going after a money grubbing girl, she will be drawn to that aspect of America. But otherwise, there is nothing here for them. Maybe it meant something different when I was a child, but the American flag to me is purely a symbol of globohomo. Having a clown president only makes us look worse abroad.

But yes, the Filipinas are rootless. One thing that has always troubled me about about dating foreign girls are the ones who reject their own men seem fundamentally rebellious.

The one serious relationship I had in Cebu, was with a nurse living at home. She did not want to visit the US. I told her I could sponsor her to come here, and she suggested we go to Australia or Europe. She didn't have a good impression of America. I didn't press the issue to find out exactly why, because it made sense to me. I mean, I am in the US indefinitely, but it's only because I was born here, and this is where my family is. I would not choose to live here.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I wouldn't have a LDR with a Pinay, and I ~AM~ 75% Filipino myself. I've already had that experience and it's not worth it.

A lot of the points here have already been raised. Rootless, addicted to social media, and the fact that they've built their economy on overseas remittances is a grave cause for concern. The Filipino is a pathetically servile race that is fit only lick the boots of greater empires: Malay, Spanish, American, and soon, Chinese.

I wouldn't have a LDR with a Pinay, and I ~AM~ 75% Filipino myself. I've already had that experience and it's not worth it.

A lot of the points here have already been raised. Rootless, addicted to social media, and the fact that they've built their economy on overseas remittances is a grave cause for concern. The Filipino is a pathetically servile race that is fit only lick the boots of greater empires: Malay, Spanish, American, and soon, Chinese.

I recall a person calling the Philippines the Mexico of Asia. And it seems to be a label which fits, due to the colonization by Spain, the extreme cultural and economic dysfunction, and the genetic diversity in the population, with lighter skin being seen as better. But the irony is that futurists are now saying that Mexico is going to get its act together, and become a solid regional power! Lol

According to a friend of mine, a retired professor, Filipinos along with other SE Asians (with the exception of Vietnam), have lower IQ's, than the people of Japan, Korea and China. But then the people of those same areas, also have higher IQ's on average than white, black and hispanic Americans and Europeans. And yet my lady's cousins are bright young men, who do not shy away from studying advanced mathematics, to get ahead in life. But that is just one particular family. On the whole, I sense the truth of it. At the same time, I think there must be something along the lines of a "social community building IQ," which I'm sure ties in with regular IQ, and this is where the Philippines falls flat on their face. They have signs everywhere saying, "God is Great!" But bending over to pick up trash, or to simply not litter, seems beyond them. The place is a wreck. City planning and basic infrastructure is a very difficult task for them.

There is a definite anti-intellectual vibe here. Reading is not something many Filipinos do for enjoyment, which is not a good sign. And there are barely any book shops, compared to America. And what they call book stores, are more like stationary shops. If you look at the federal budget for basic research and development, it is far smaller than their neighbors, like Thailand or Vietnam. You may say I am being too hard on the Philippines, but Thailand is a country where they embrace literature, and have a rich legacy of gifted writers. Oh, and they fund the science research well, for such a small country.

Though the Catholic Church gives people hope for dealing with hard lives, it has caused it's share of harm. They are responsible in large part for the massive overpopulation, the molestation of many children, and a sort of defeatist menana mentality that seems to pervade the country. But this ties in with the Spanish colonial rule, from centuries ago. They are losing membership rapidly due to the unfair marriage annulment issue (if you're wealthy, you get it quickly), child molestation, a lack of focus on their their members, and competition from Evangelicals, Mormons, and others.

I realize the Philippines has been through a great deal of adversity. The Spanish colonized it for maximum exploitation, and the Filipinos did not get the benefits of an English colonization, like the Indians did. After the Spanish yoke was thrown off, they still had acquired lots of dysfunction from their colonizers. The U.S. said we would immediately give them their freedom, but with dollar signs in our eyes, we changed our minds. A bloody rebellion against U.S. occupying troops started, and did okay for a time. But the one excellent general the Filipinos had, was murdered by the leadership of his own side! And to this day, Filipinos use him as an example of how they are their own worst enemy. A USMC general was later quoted as saying, "I'm not really sure if the marines defeated the Filipinos, or they defeated themselves." But fortunately, the Filipinos were eventually granted their freedom, with lots of help from Mark Twain, who skewered the occupation in American newspapers.

But then Imperial Japan came along, and killed several thousand highly educated one percenter Filipino Chinoys in the Chinese cematary in Manilla. And some say this loss of educated and wealthy people weakened the nation's future, and the ability of these rich families to guide the Philippines into the future. The damage and death due to Japan was immense, yet they rebuilt. But then they got Marcos, a U.S. puppet, who only cared about himself, but what they desperately needed was a Lee Kuan Yew, the wise president/dictator of Singapore, who guided his country to great prosperity. I wish the U.S. had told Marcos, that if he wanted to stay in power, that he would have to actually take serious actions to develop his nation, but such was the Cold War. But even after Marcos, the Aquino family, which sort of took over in terms of prominence, was nearly as corrupt, though not murderous. And now they have another strongman type, Duterte, who openly admits to being exasperated about his screwed up nation!

The population began to explode around the 1920's, and they have shot up from 25 million to around 100 million! But they don't have the infrastructure for it. It's strange how I can watch a video on Youtube, which shows a clean and almost European looking Manilla from the early sixties, but when I visit in 2020, it is an overpopulated trash heap! The middle class is growing here, so birth rates will go down, but not for awhile.

The public hospital system is in bad shape. It is an attempt to provide medical care to everyone, which is admirable, but it is badly underfunded. I visited the local public hospital, out of curiosity, and was shocked. The place looked like a post-apocalyptic American high school, with an ugly boat tarp over the outside waiting area. The doctors and nurses seemed to be doing the best they could, under the circumstances. My lady told me that going to one for anything serious, is basically playing Russian Roulette with your life! We go to the local private medical clinic, which is inexpensive, unless you need surgery.

The university system is held in a certain amount of disrespect, at least by those outside the nation. It seems that the top ten percent of universities are excellent, but the rest are anything but. I know a guy who came here from war-torn Syria, and he got a bachelor's degree in engineering. But when he tried to get a job outside the country, no one wanted him, which sort of confuses me, since I thought Filipino educated engineers were in demand overseas. He was young when he came here, and regrets not doing his online research about the reputation of individual schools here. But on the other hand, medical school, dental and nursing school graduates are in high demand overseas. The Philippines is known for having solid doctors and dentists.

Basic K-12 education is in bad shape and generally underfunded. This combined with not enough higher education for the masses, and the high birthrate, is not a good thing for the Philippines. And the public teachers here, especially in the provinces, tend to be poor. But despite that, the Philippines is sending a number of math and science teachers, to the U.S., where people good in those subjects, tend to stay out of teaching, to get vastly better paying jobs, elsewhere. But even as they do this, their own nation lags behind badly. My own four stepdaughters attend a Christian private school, that has a focus on classic virtues and STEM. It's not cheap, but it's a good school.

Continued...

Page 2...

The Philippines has the most expensive electricity rate of any SE Asian country! A combination of incompetence and greed from big power companies, created this situation. People talk all the time about it, but nothing changes. And this of course discourages business investment, for industries that require lots of electric power. A friend of mine was intrigued by the idea of setting up Bitcoin mining farm here, after I made the move. But the moment he looked at the high electricity costs, he changed his mind. Thanks, Philippines!

My lady wants me to help pay for her four daughters to attend college, and I hope it is not wasted money. I suppose if they find good husbands, and get decent local careers, if they want to work, than it is not. Her aunt has a husband who was a western super tanker ship's officer, and he graduated from the national merchant marine academy of the Philippines, which is very commendable. His four sons plan to follow his example. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, he is not currently working.

There is a lack of compassion in their culture, in that a billionaire class rules over them, that does not seem to give a damn about the common people, but only themselves. And these super rich live in beautiful mansions, behind extremely high medieval style walls, built for practicality! Ethnicity plays into this, with the majority of the wealthy being half Filipino, and half Chinese. These "Chinoys" have been here for roughly 500 years, and view themselves in many ways, as an elite, and a people apart from the mainstream Filipinos. The way some people on the forum view Jews, is how some Filipinos seem to view the Chinoy super rich. The dream of many Filipinas, is to marry into this social class. And so they tend to get pumped and dumped by them.

The president had to publicly challenge the super wealthy here to open up their check books and donate, as the nation was under siege by the pandemic. Many people here, despite having a good education, and a seemingly decent job, still have to semi regularly go to legal but still horrible loan sharks, to squeak by, financially. Employers, especially large corporate ones, need to pay their rank and file employees a decent salary, and they could, but they don't, to maximize profits for the rich. And if someone complains, they may be told, "well, just get a job overseas!"

At the bureaucratic level, corrupt government officials makes things hard for small businessmen, especially those who are foreigners. And so seeing your company flourishing, or even just getting started, is a big challenge. The Philippines is one of the most corrupt nations on Earth. And this to a great extent, strangles the economy. Ironically, Vietnam, a communist nation, is much more open to foreign investment and small businessmen from other countries. The negative attitude here about foreign investment, has deeply held the Philippines back.

When I went to buy a new fan, the salesman quietly told me to not buy from companies that build their products in the Philippines! And this turned out to be a common thing. The locally built products are lower in price, but are generally inferior in every other way, and just don't last. The scion of a wealthy family is working with Koreans, and has made a line of air conditioners which are considered very trustworthy and priced competitively. Hope for the future! Also, they sell jeeps here, built in the Philippines, which are based on the old WW2 U.S. Army jeeps, and sell for only a few thousand dollars. They do look primitive, but you can work on it yourself, and it will run forever. They need to build everything like their jeeps.

The overseas work is a huge industry here, with something like ten percent of the people doing it. But at the same time, it rips families apart, causing kids to grow up, barely knowing their parents at all. And a fairly large number of the women who do it, either get raped by their employers, or to make extra money, engage in prostitution, on the side. But billions are sent home every year, and poor dysfunctional Filipino families love it, the government loves it, as well as the money transfer companies. It can work out well for those who are young and single, who save their money during a four year span overseas, and then come home and buy some land and build a nice house on it, for their future wife. But the money can get addictive, so often they head out again, because the wife wants more. I've seen this up close.

It was thought that China would be a friend to the Philippines, and so Pres. Duterte sucked up to them, and distanced himself from America. But what China offered was a multi billion dollar loan which was a literal deal with the Devil. The penalties for late payments were horrifying, and would make the Philippines their dog, and so to their credit, the Filipino senate said, "no way!" And so now the Philippines is being friendly with the U.S. again, in part because China's Coast Guard ships, on a regular basis, bully their fishermen, in nearby international waters. The Spratley Islands disagreement, and China's general arms build-up, also worry the Philippines. A U.S. diplomat once said, "China's ways of dealing with their neighbors, seems autistic in terms of alienating others, and not helping their cause."

If I were a Filipino, I would feel humiliated by how China bullies them. But while they have a decent army, that won against a communist insurgency (with American help), and a Muslim insurgency (with American help), their air force and navy are sadly pathetic, and they are the first to admit it. The navy has several warships, given to them by America, which date back to WW2, and never got real upgrades! Lol For the last five years, a plan has been pushed to modernize the military with a major arms budget upgrade, but it is very slow going. The hope is to obtain two guided missile frigates, two diesel powered attack subs (they have never had subs before), tractor trailer systems that launch anti-ship missiles from land, a dozen or so troop transport and anti-submarine warfare helicopters for the army and navy, a half dozen or so troop landing craft for the army, and a dozen modern fighter bomber jets. But they worry both about the ultimate cost, and if they can maintain such high tech equipment over the long-term. But if they can do it, they will have a sting that can make China respect them, at least a little bit. And it will certainly make China think twice about bullying Filipino fishermen, with their Coast Guard. And the Philippines will have America to back them up, should China decide to push hard, against the future defensive power of the Philippines.

And so a new military relationship is being forged with America, which will have a much greater sense of equality and mutual respect. A huge air field was built, with large warehouses full of equipment for the U.S. Air Force, so a forward deployment could easily be done. A similar thing was done in Saudi Arabia. And the old U.S. Navy Subic Bay Base, is getting overhauled. Half of it will be a civilian port, run by an Aussie company. -Keep in mind that the Aussie's helped MacArthur greatly, during the liberation of the Philippines, with men, ships and equipment. A debt still remembered. But I hope one day, the Philippines will be running it. The other half of the old base will be the new American naval base, which will even include, ship building facilities! And so Filipinos can help to build their future navy! And this project will create an estimated 30,000 jobs for Filipinos, which is awesome.

In a very restrained way, I see hope for the Philippines,because their middle class is fairly rapidly growing, and the U.S. military is returning, in a way that will create many jobs and give renewed hope in terms of both economics and national pride (as they develop a navy which can protect them). But due to massive corruption, low quality manufacturing, red tape, incompetence, violence/assassination, laziness, hostility to outside investment, and a lack of concern for the majority, by the rich ruling class, the Philippines could be seen as the "sick man of Asia," just as Russia is sometimes seen as the "sick man of Europe." And meanwhile, not all that far away, Vietnam, will be the next Asian Tiger, given a decade or two.

I could have done other things with my time, this morning, but I just wanted to get these thoughts and concerns about the Philippines, out of my mind, and onto "paper." I love this country for the generally wonderful people and culture, but the dysfunction can be truly horrifying.

I just wish my area had sidewalks! Lol I really miss going for a nice safe morning run! One thing at a time...

These are some good articles about the state of the Philippines, and her people...

I look forward to any insights from Forum members.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
She does speak fluent English, but I just assumed that meant she was relatively well educated and had watched lots of our western mass media online. I thought of her as just a spunky/fun/smart/outspoken girl from the provinces. Why does she look/seem like a former bargirl to you, other than her knowledge of things? I am very curious to know...

I can look right at Filipina Pea and tell she's a bargirl. She's got all the mannerisms and stories. Sh'es also a lot older than she says she is.

The only time I'd consider taking her advice seriously is if we were at a cockfight. Those girls can pick winners.

Aloha!

There is a lack of compassion in their culture, in that a billionaire class rules over them, that does not seem to give a damn about the common people, but only themselves. And these super rich live in beautiful mansions, behind extremely high medieval style walls, built for practicality! Ethnicity plays into this, with the majority of the wealthy being half Filipino, and half Chinese. These "Chinoys" have been here for roughly 500 years, and view themselves in many ways, as an elite, and a people apart from the mainstream Filipinos. The way some people on the forum view Jews, is how some Filipinos seem to view the Chinoy super rich. The dream of many Filipinas, is to marry into this social class. And so they tend to get pumped and dumped by them.

Filipinos are a bunch of jealous beggars who attack anyone that is whiter, higher class, has more money etc. and may lord have mercy on the poor light skinned / mixed race soul if he has to live among the poorer filipinos that will eat him / her alive.

I don't know if it's a result of systemic oppression, but it's hard to have much compassion for people that would murder you in a heartbeat out of jealousy.

The Chinese of South East Asia generally want nothing to do with the locals beyond doing business, so being pumped and dumped by rich chinoys sounds more like a fantasy.

Their lives aren't great either even if they're wealthy as they have to manage lots of staff (the only way to protect yourself is to make lots of people reliant on you) and be paranoid 24/7 about getting kidnapped or murdered.

bmw633

Woodpecker
The other day, FB suggested I become friends with a gorgeous full-figured Filipina, who lives in the Philippines. Her profile pic expertly showed off her extremely nice chest assets, as she wore a tight blouse, that displayed lots of cleavage. It was attention grabbing to say the least, for any heterosexual male! You could say she was a Filipina Jessica Rabbit... It was as if she was saying to the online world, "yes, I have a boyfriend/fiancee, you will see him in my other pics, but if you have alot more money, and especially if on top of that, you are physically attractive, and not too old, pm me, and you just might get to have me as your woman!"

The boyfriend/fiancess, was a Filipino man, who looked her age, around thirty, dressed in a sporty way, on the goodlooking side, muscular and in shape. There were not good visual clues to know if he had very much money, but I doubt it, since there were none. I kind of felt sorry for the guy. His picture with her, really seemed to say, "this is my girl, leave her alone!"

If I were him, I would demand that she replace the daring profile pic that says, "stare at my gorgeous breasts!," with something modest. But he might be a guy who thinks he is cool for having a woman like that. I just wonder if he will get to keep her.
There are married Filipinos who pimp their wives by having them on the dating websites, beg money, act like she and dude are a couple, then when guy comes for a visit, the husband is introduced as a family member

bmw633

Woodpecker
Many Filipinos pimp their wives/GFs on the dating sites to scam vulnerable/gullible Expats who are lonely. Some even will have the Filipinas meet the man and vacation with him, taking the husband/BF along as a "relative", and let the visitor have sex with the woman. I have also read that some scammers make a living begging money, and if the dude shows up, be with them their entire stay, and once the dude leaves, she has another one arrive and she spends another vacation with the dude. Her kids are usually introduced as nieces and nephews, and husband is a "Cousin".

If you are chatting a girl and she ghosts you for a couple of weeks, it is not because her phone broke/got stolen. She was screwing one of the other dudes she is scamming while he is on his trip.

And, if you decide to live in the Philippines, don't jump into marriage, and don't buy her a motorbike, a car, or a house until you have been together at least a year and know she is a decent person.

There are married Filipinos who pimp their wives by having them on the dating websites, beg money, act like she and dude are a couple, then when guy comes for a visit, the husband is introduced as a family member

I have heard a number of stories where that happened. The way many western men are, they could make a bundle of money, without even having the duped guys coming out to the Philippines! The woman could have a dozen or more western men "hooked" in long distance relationships which were a lie, and yet resulted in money being sent, every month. I guess having the guys coming out to the Philippines makes sense, if after that, the woman can greatly increase the amount of money requested for her scam.

But I still can't get over that a man could pimp his own wife like that, having the western guy screwing her in the next room. And especially considering that western men tend to have much larger "equipment" than Asian men. I wonder how many times things blew up in the Filipino husband's face, when due to more money and better sex, the wife's hypergamy kicked in full-force, and she left her husband for the foreign guy, if he was a much better catch! I bet it happens... But who would want such a woman, when the truth came out? I guess she would just cry and say poverty and desperation made her do such terrible things. And then the western guy would turn into a Captain Save-a-Hoe.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
I had limited interaction with Filipinos when I was in the U.S. and also in my company here in India (they have a branch in PH). They seem like a jolly bunch compared to most Indians who take themselves too seriously, esp. girls. Overall, it seems like a fun loving culture. As for the Filipinas conning western men, it just seems like their version of Indian tech support/debt collection fake call centers:sneaky:

bmw633

Woodpecker
Wow I found that fascinating that many women from Latin America that you knew, actually did not want to come to America! In the Philippines, it is almost like a slogan, "willing to relocate to your native country." I remember once reading an article by a Korean, who said Filipinos did not have true loyalty to their country, unlike other nationalities, like Koreans! Lol But then things are so damn dysfunctional here, and so many people are desperate to escape.
I think it depends on where in the Philippines you are. My wife's family is very nice, but some of the extended family members are not good people. One cousin went to Japan as an entertainer (probably horizontal), and was deported, has 2 kids with 2 different guys, and currently is stuck in Manila due to CV19. Left a 12 year old and 16 year old behind so she could get her eyebrows tattooed. She is cute, very fair skin, thanks to IV Glutathione injections, ala Michael Jackson. A good catch for any Simp who wants to assume her mess of a life. A couple more are Shabu (Meth) drug addicts. Many folks drink until they are shit-faced every weekend, too.

bmw633

Woodpecker
You guys are really not selling me on the Philippines. Seems like Vietnam is the best bet in SEA right now.
Vietnam is cleaner, internet is better, but unlike Philippines, everything is in Vietnamese. In the Philippines much of the signage and things are in English, with locals having a wide variety of fluency. Makes for an easier transition.

YMMV.

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET THE HELL OUT OF SOUTH EAST ASIA

Poor locals starving and suiciding, the local elites pushing anti white propaganda on behalf of the same elites behind the white genocide in South Africa and even if you have good relations with locals in small town areas there will always be jealous haters trying to turn people against you.

Even locals never feel safe in Manila and wealthier ones have multiple bodyguards and train how to fight off people.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Things are better outside the major cities. In Ormoc City, Leyte, things seem to peaceful and relatively safe. Watching some YT videos before I came over, warnings abounded about securing your possessions, being vigilant about pickpockets, but I don't go to places where those things happen.

It is best to not stand out, not dress overly nice, drive a really fancy car, flaunt your money, etc.

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET THE HELL OUT OF SOUTH EAST ASIA

Poor locals starving and suiciding, the local elites pushing anti white propaganda on behalf of the same elites behind the white genocide in South Africa and even if you have good relations with locals in small town areas there will always be jealous haters trying to turn people against you.

Even locals never feel safe in Manila and wealthier ones have multiple bodyguards and train how to fight off people.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, but there is definitely more truth to it than most would admit

The amount of beggars, mobile vendors and homeless people seem to have risen substantially. They for sure are a lot more visible now than before in the provincial town where I am right now. For the first time since coming here I encounter shady situations. You can see them thinking, 'no food, no job, this guy is my next meal'

Fortunately they are scared of my physical appearance. But what if someone that hasn't eaten for 2 days pulls out a screwdriver or a kitchen knife?

For sure the locals won't help you. You should be grateful if they don't side with the attacker. That includes the police, who at this point are just peasants with guns. Enforcers of martial law, and often with an axe to grind against Whitey

The tourism sector - GONE. The transportation sector - GONE. The educational sector - has switched to online classes (LOL, in the Philippines, what are these policy makers here thinking?). Less than 10 percent of the students have enrolled so far - GONE. The construction sector - many projects have been frozen, partially GONE. Service sector - the malls are empty, noone goes there anymore, partially GONE

Everything here is no work no pay.

Poor people started working months ago already, their only alternative is starving. If they can at least, jobs have disappeared at the speed of light. Many in the middle class can't afford mortgages and rent anymore. Some have filed for personal bankruptcy already, many more will follow

Many OFWs have been laid off abroad. The flow of money that kept many families afloat has been cut off

Prices of retail goods and food has increased 10-20 percent. Expect much more drastic increases. The Philippines is a net food IMPORTER

Bird flu and the swine flu are still decimating the live stock population

From the government you hear nothing but KOBIET NAINTEEN, and KORRONNAVAIROEESSSS. 1100 seniors have died in a 5 month time span. What a jokers

The locals, who have been whipped up in a frenzied fear of Covid19 are starting to get nervous. Everybody I talk to is running out of money. Frustration is rising, anger too. My in laws, who are good people, want to get back to their jobs abroad but can't. My mother in law wants to visit her gravely I'll sister in another province but has to go through an idiotic 3 week process to get a travel pass

Many blame the government, rightfully so. For the wrong reasons (ie. being friendly to China instead of maintaining this horrible lockdown for way too long), but it's a start.

Its dangerous though. If ever mob violence occurs be sure that Whitey will be the first target. Dressing down (above poster, LOL) is not going to work

Yesterday I read an article about the thousand of sailors and OFWs being kept on cruise ships abroad and in Manilla Bay. They are not allowed to enter out of fear of spreading Covid19. Are you frigging kidding me?

One after the other jumps to a certain death. No sensationalist article or news report about them. They didn't die of Covid19 so they don't matter

Not even talking about the empty hospitals everywhere. I guess cancer diagnosis and heart disease treatment don't matter when there is a 0,2 percent mortality rate virus going around

It's hard to stay positive and appreciative of your host country when you see this sh*t show unfolding. Can't these people think one, two or three steps ahead? The consequences are horrific. At this point I am afraid to leave my family behind if I decide to travel to my country of birth or country of employment

And this is only the beginning

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
That's a bit of an exaggeration, but there is definitely more truth to it than most would admit

The amount of beggars, mobile vendors and homeless people seem to have risen substantially. They for sure are a lot more visible now than before in the provincial town where I am right now. For the first time since coming here I encounter shady situations. You can see them thinking, 'no food, no job, this guy is my next meal'

Fortunately they are scared of my physical appearance. But what if someone that hasn't eaten for 2 days pulls out a screwdriver or a kitchen knife?

For sure the locals won't help you. You should be grateful if they don't side with the attacker. That includes the police, who at this point are just peasants with guns. Enforcers of martial law, and often with an axe to grind against Whitey

The tourism sector - GONE. The transportation sector - GONE. The educational sector - has switched to online classes (LOL, in the Philippines, what are these policy makers here thinking?). Less than 10 percent of the students have enrolled so far - GONE. The construction sector - many projects have been frozen, partially GONE. Service sector - the malls are empty, noone goes there anymore, partially GONE

Everything here is no work no pay.

Poor people started working months ago already, their only alternative is starving. If they can at least, jobs have disappeared at the speed of light. Many in the middle class can't afford mortgages and rent anymore. Some have filed for personal bankruptcy already, many more will follow

Many OFWs have been laid off abroad. The flow of money that kept many families afloat has been cut off

Prices of retail goods and food has increased 10-20 percent. Expect much more drastic increases. The Philippines is a net food IMPORTER

Bird flu and the swine flu are still decimating the live stock population

From the government you hear nothing but KOBIET NAINTEEN, and KORRONNAVAIROEESSSS. 1100 seniors have died in a 5 month time span. What a jokers

The locals, who have been whipped up in a frenzied fear of Covid19 are starting to get nervous. Everybody I talk to is running out of money. Frustration is rising, anger too. My in laws, who are good people, want to get back to their jobs abroad but can't. My mother in law wants to visit her gravely I'll sister in another province but has to go through an idiotic 3 week process to get a travel pass

Many blame the government, rightfully so. For the wrong reasons (ie. being friendly to China instead of maintaining this horrible lockdown for way too long), but it's a start.

Its dangerous though. If ever mob violence occurs be sure that Whitey will be the first target. Dressing down (above poster, LOL) is not going to work

Yesterday I read an article about the thousand of sailors and OFWs being kept on cruise ships abroad and in Manilla Bay. They are not allowed to enter out of fear of spreading Covid19. Are you frigging kidding me?

One after the other jumps to a certain death. No sensationalist article or news report about them. They didn't die of Covid19 so they don't matter

Not even talking about the empty hospitals everywhere. I guess cancer diagnosis and heart disease treatment don't matter when there is a 0,2 percent mortality rate virus going around

It's hard to stay positive and appreciative of your host country when you see this sh*t show unfolding. Can't these people think one, two or three steps ahead? The consequences are horrific. At this point I am afraid to leave my family behind if I decide to travel to my country of birth or country of employment

And this is only the beginning
The development of the Philippines is based entirely on the fake, globalist economy. A world that suddenly realizes border controls are a good thing is devastating to a country that has to import most of its food and capital.