Filipina Long distance

How so aside from their racial inferiority complex and jealousy?

It's not like Thailand where the place is full of old guys with local wifes.

Good question. I can't really put my finger on it.

Maybe its because jealousy is one of the common denominators that describes all Filipinos

Maybe it's not that much fact based but more based on their perception (ie. Rich foreigners are here to steal our women and look down on us)

Maybe its the genetic component, like you said. Every foreigner they run into is 15 cm taller than they are with a much bigger frame. The younger foreigners usually take care of themselves whereas young Filipinos walk around unshowered with a pot belly wearing flopflips and fake basketball jerseys

Maybe it's more fact based than previously assumed.

-10 million OFWs abroad, most of them female and in the 20-40 age bracket. Many get pumped and dumped by foreigners (westerners, East Asians, Arabs) , some get knocked up and come back home with a foreign husband or raise the kid alone

-Many low SMV westerns and East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) come to the Philippines to find a wife/ have a good time

- many Filipinas try to snatch up a foreigner online

-many Filipinas drool over (white/chinito) foreigners, sometimes in the vicinity of their male counterparts. Sometimes even when their husband is around and can hear them. Consider it some mental cucking

bmw633

Woodpecker
Maybe it is because I am in a smaller city and have been holed up because of CV19, but my travels inside the city I don't see the desperation the previous posters have observed.

Filipinas like the tall expats with long noses and white skin. Many TV stars and beauty pageant contestants are half Caucasian.

Study: Filipino ‘shortness’ not only genetic, reflects generations of malnutrition and stunting

Since many posters comment about how short Filipino women tend to be...

"IN 2014, a report by the Association of Southeast Nations ranked the Philippines the second shortest race in the region: the average Filipino male stood at 5 feet and 3.7 inches, and the average Filipino female was at 4 feet and 11 inches.

While Filipinos’ shorter stature has typically been assumed to be attributed to genetics, a recent Save the Children study has found that shortness could be due to other factors."

Last edited:
Pregnant women of Filipino ancestry should be monitored more closely for preterm birth

baby.jpg

Something definitely worth being aware of...

"Nearly 12% (11.7%) of women of Filipino ancestry in Hawai`i deliver their babies early compared to either white (7.2%) or other Asian populations (9.0%) in the state. The normal length of pregnancy is 40 weeks and the study focused on late preterm birth (34 weeks to 36 weeks and six days).

The new research featured as the cover story in September’s American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, found an association between a genetic variant in the DNA of Filipino women and higher levels of a hormone that increases the chances of preterm birth.

Preterm birth is the leading cause of newborn deaths in the United States. Being born too early is not just detrimental to a baby’s survival outside of the womb. It can also lead to health complications in the child including mental retardation, blindness, deafness, neurological and behavioral problems. Infants born before term are more prone to diabetes and cardiovascular diseases as adults."

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Study: Filipino ‘shortness’ not only genetic, reflects generations of malnutrition and stunting

"IN 2014, a report by the Association of Southeast Nations ranked the Philippines the second shortest race in the region: the average Filipino male stood at 5 feet and 3.7 inches, and the average Filipino female was at 4 feet and 11 inches.

While Filipinos’ shorter stature has typically been assumed to be attributed to genetics, a recent Save the Children study has found that shortness could be due to other factors."

This part is very obvious. Poor people are short. The lower caste/lower class in India (pretty much the same thing) have similar height levels.The women will barely be 5 feet and the men not more than 5'5. It will take three generations of good diet to be somewhere close to western levels.

The one exception I have seen are the lower castes that are dairy farmers. They are poor in material terms but have access to keep cows or at least goats and hence get a lot of dairy protein. They are taller than most middle-class and upper middle class people. Even 60-70 year old men are 5'11+ and a good number of women are 5'7+. Are there any similar groups in Philippines?

What's The Ideal Beauty Standard In The Philippines? | ASIAN BOSS

"There are three standards of beauty in the Philippines:
1) Morena / Moreno - Dark skinned beauty
2) Mestiza / Mestizo - Light skinned beauty (Caucasian features)
3) Chinita / Chinito -- East Asian features (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)"

Marrying a Filipina (What to Expect and Things She Will do) Part 1

A photogenic family... The American ex-military expat husband, his lovely Filipina wife, and their adorable kid...

Last edited:
Are Filipinos Asian, Hispanic, or Pacific Islander?

"Since the Philippines regularly wins the Miss Universe Pageant, we are often in the international spotlight. Which means, once again, I've been getting the question "Are Filipinos Asian, Hispanic, or Pacific Islander?" Short answer. Yes, Yes, and Yes. Long Answer?... Here we go."

Last edited:

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Usually don’t post here, but have been chatting with a Filipina (age 23) online for a couple months now.

At first I was just playfully texting, thinking it was nice to talk to someone (simping if you want to call it that)...

However, I am starting to believe that this girl has many wife material qualities.

-religious
-virgin
-sweet/affectionate
-can cook
-content

As a guy who lives in the USA, these traits are extremely rare in my country.

I told myself I would never do long distance, but shit....seems like a quality woman. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience? Am I being naive? I appreciate honesty.

My situation:
Late twenties....hope to start family someday. Career wise...not where I want to be yet.
I did this at 53 and have been married for over five years. I definitely encourage you to be open to the possibility of a Filipina wife and not wait until you are 53.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker

My Filipina wife is 4'11'', 94 lbs. That was on my "would be nice to have list". Same with darker skin.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
You guys are really not selling me on the Philippines. Seems like Vietnam is the best bet in SEA right now.
My Filipina wife and I are moving to the Philippines as soon as we can, maybe several years away. It isn't all bad. Already built a house and I plan on having the end of my life be the best when that time comes. She's the best thing to happen to me after way too long being single. America isn't all that anymore either.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
I think the Philippines is one of the better places to search for a woman. I have had relationships with a couple of girls there. For those who are warning the OP to run away because he may be getting scammed or the girl is actually a raging slut, or whatever other prejudgement you have about her, that is no more true in the Philippines than anywhere else (I would argue possibly less true). While there are a few generalities that hold true (IE Russian / Slavic girls are cold and calculating while Latinas are warm and passionate), there are good and bad girls everywhere, and by no means would I end a relationship with someone you like because some internet posters told you girls there are bad.

Just for some perspective, I have dated several Latinas from Central and South America. NONE of them had any interest in coming to the USA. They wanted me to come to their country for extended stays, or to move there, but not a single one of them would accept my offer to buy them a plane ticket, all expenses paid, to the Land Of The Free. The idea of getting them a green card was totally out of the question. These girls had no interest in American culture and what they view as the materialistic, corrupt, anti-Christian, and expensive American lifestyle. And yet, the Hispanic person trying to escape to a better life in America definitely exists. Probably the majority of Venezuelans would flee to America if they could. I dated a Venezuelan who has zero interest in that. It's all about the type of girls you are meeting. Are there professional prostitutes in the Philippines? Yes. I'm not going to clubs or out on the streets at those hours, so they are all but invisible to me. There are also millions of really good catches.

I am extremely picky when it comes to women. I don't date girls with tattoos, or girls who smoke, and I'm not even really interested in girls who drink alcohol. The religiousness of the girls I have dated ranges from serious Christian to "I go to church with my parents" but they are at least all introduced to the basic ideas of Christianity, even if many of my past girlfriends would not meet my religious standards today.

I dated a Filipina girl who I believe when she said she had one former boyfriend only. I have met 26 year old Filipinas who have never had a relationship. Many of them live with their parents into their mid-twenties and conservative parents often forbid them from dating during college years.

Are you meeting girls at clubs ? They will not be quality women. Are you meeting girls at the park, at a nature center, or a religious event? They will be much higher quality. The advantages of the Philippines is more loyal woman, a good mix of Asian and Spanish which I find attractive, submissive, love nature, most are thin, strong Christian culture, sluttiness, drinking, smoking, tattoos, etc. are all viewed as bad, and divorce is illegal. The girls are very innocent in their behavior, but are quite simple minded. My first choice is for a white American or European girl, but our culture has been so polluted and our social norms are such that I am not able to meet many younger girls in America, so I view the Philippines as a good option. Just make sure it is with a girl that meets the normal tests one would apply (parents are still together, respects her father, is religious, doesn't curse or have bad habits, etc.). Provincial girls are good; I would not date a city girl.

Yeah there are funny and ridiculous things about the country (It's a nation of 7,000+ islands and it's hard to meet a girl who knows how to swim!) but remember these things helped make it the country that it is today.
Indeed Filipinas make great wives if you choose well. A mid-30s coworker of my wife asked her how we met, she told him, then he joined the same online place and within months met a women he married in just a couple of years. Both of us would probably still be single if not for women in the Philippines.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Gold Member
For you guys who have done this, did you go online and then meet them in their country? Full expat and live there? Bring them over? I'd be open to meeting some but not sure where to find them in the US to be honest.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
You absolutely must meet them abroad. There is nothing special about Filipino genes, per se. They are no more resistant to the poz than any other ethnic group. My first choice is to meet a pale skinned white woman, but the hunting fields for those have been salted. The reason to go to The Philippines or elsewhere is primarily because the culture they were raised in is not yet ruined. If you are looking for someone of a particular race raised in the USA they will be just as bad as any other race raised in the USA (which poses a problem for raising kids in the US, though you can on an individual basis try to make a difference here).

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
For you guys who have done this, did you go online and then meet them in their country? Full expat and live there? Bring them over? I'd be open to meeting some but not sure where to find them in the US to be honest.
I met my wife online, invested heavily in our communication and proposed to her in 18 days then made a beeline to the Philippines to marry her. We have beaten the odds here in America (so have many others) but if you are able to retire in the Philippines and marry someone you are likely in the safe zone. We want to retire there as soon as practical because I think my wife would be happier there.

Well, as Max Roscoe said, the culture in the Philippines hasn't been ruined by feminism so a Filipina who has been in America for a long time could possibly be more liberal than a woman who has been in the Philippines her whole life.

RoadKill

Sparrow
You're a green-card dispenser and a status symbol to her. Nothing more. She'll lie as much as she needs to get out of the PI. Once she gets here, she'll flood her facebook account with every single move you make so she can show off to her friends and family in the PI. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this.

Why do Filipina women show off their White husbands too much?
Nov8
Filipina women who marry white husband claim high status in the Philippines. White men are considered as the most stunning and great men in this country. So, single women here are so proud to walk with white guys. They usually show off their white husbands to relatives, friends and even strangers on public.
Filipino women and White men (Photo: youtube)
In the Philippines, having a white husband is the pride for her family and siblings, as well as relatives. It does not matter who old he is, a white spouse is viewed as the special status in the family. Most of Filipino women, their parents and siblings, try to show off this white guy every time they have a chance. When she has a half-white kid, they show off this kid as well. This is the routine that happens to most of Filipino-wife-White-husband families.
It is about the culture and society. The white is always better than dark color. Also, most Filipina ladies are taught to look for a better man than them. They always try to marry up for better. Another reason is that the bad rumors from Filipino men about domestic violence make them scared of marrying a local man. The poor living condition is also the reason they want to look for a white husband. Most of them are trying to get out of the country where they can’t find a bright future. They are trying to marry a white man to have an opportunity to work and earn dollars in the Western nation.
Back to our topic, Filipinos consider white skin is the better. Most of them are trying to change their skin color by using skin whitening products to have a whiter skin. Marrying a white dude is the dream that comes true. Their children will have the best white skin ever. They are proud to be white. When a Filipina married a white husband, he is like her high brand. Of course, she will show off her husband wherever she has a chance. Her parents will show off their grand-children as well. Every one in her family will show off this white dude too.
It is about the culture. The Philippines people show off the good things and hide the ugly things. When a Filipina girl who married to a Caucasian, certainly, he is her pride. She is proud of herself. She thinks her life is on the higher status in the society. When she walks with a white spouse, she feel confident, safe and proud. She is happy with a white, tall and handsome husband. Then, it is okay for her to show off with other people.
Many of single women in the Philippines who signed up at our free dating site to find Western men try to show off their “cool” and “high-level” husbands after marriage. I think it is okay to do so if you are proud of yourself about your husband.
However, there are some Filipina girls who completely changed their characteristics after they married a Caucasian husband, this is not good. They think that they are considered as the high status and living condition. Their behavior has changed. They don’t talk to the neighbors and friends. They think these neighbors and friends are “low” class so they don’t talk or even look at anymore. This isn’t right at all.
Anyway, the Filipina ladies who marry white husbands show off with their friends and even strangers. Especially their mothers always try to show off their son-in-laws in front of people. I mean, they are too proud to have the white dude as a member of the family.

RK