Financial deplatforming thread

Idea: Why not use something like a "token" system?

Think: Arcades in the 80s and 90s. You put dollars to get tokens to use for playing games. So, the "dollar-to-tokens" machine is the only thing that needs to interface with the financial system.

Another intermediary can be used to host content and accept tokens so there is no direct linkage between the "dollar-to-tokens" machine and the "harmful" content.

This system would need to be headed by very trustworthy people, since you could easily steal money. But, you could move to a different token system (translating tokens) every week if they banned it.

All of this hints at the eventual Beast system and the Mark. There are loopholes in the system right now which is why the Mark will be forced. We will be left with barter.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Idea: Why not use something like a "token" system?

Think: Arcades in the 80s and 90s. You put dollars to get tokens to use for playing games. So, the "dollar-to-tokens" machine is the only thing that needs to interface with the financial system.

Another intermediary can be used to host content and accept tokens so there is no direct linkage between the "dollar-to-tokens" machine and the "harmful" content.

This system would need to be headed by very trustworthy people, since you could easily steal money. But, you could move to a different token system (translating tokens) every week if they banned it.

All of this hints at the eventual Beast system and the Mark. There are loopholes in the system right now which is why the Mark will be forced. We will be left with barter.
Crypto

Easy_C

Crow
Crypto isn’t a solution. Central banks have an agenda(publicly stated) which involves banning both physical cash and non-bank crypto while forcing everyone into a central bank created cryptocurrency that they can then use to track all transactions and enforce negative interest rates.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Token, bitcoin, crypto. Any of those can't be blocked by large financial companies. I'm surprised more sites haven't started accepting those as a form of payment.

Andrew Torba, creator of Gab, is now banned from Visa for no lawful reason.

... We were told that Visa has someone camping on our website watching our payment processing. As soon as we get a new processor up they find out who it is on their end and contact them. They tell the processor that Gab is flagged for “illegal activity” and if they do not stop processing payments for us they will be heavily fined.

When the processor inquires about this alleged “illegal activity,” Visa tells them that Gab has been flagged for “hate speech.” “Hate speech,” is of course not illegal in the United States of America and is protected by the First Amendment. As I have written, it’s not real and I refuse to acknowledge it as term. Visa doesn’t agree with me.

The reason I share all of this is that I hope it serves as a wakeup call and as a warning. If they can do this to me, they can do it to you and they likely will.

Christians need to be especially concerned and aware of this. The Communist revolutionaries taking over the United States are coming for us all. It’s only a matter of time before the Bible is labeled as “hate speech” and churches start to experience what I am going through right now.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:17
I believe Vox Day and Benjamin Owen are making progress suing Patreon (it is arbitration, so private). There is some hope of a Lawfare solution, but I think VISA would claim 1A protections to defeat a lawsuit (and, SCOTUS would probably side with them like in the recent AmEx case).

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Token, bitcoin, crypto. Any of those can't be blocked by large financial companies. I'm surprised more sites haven't started accepting those as a form of payment.
An electronic piece of data cant be blocked by the most powerful institutions on Earth? I suppose you believe whatsApp is secure and cant be cracked too right?

paninaro

Kingfisher
An electronic piece of data cant be blocked by the most powerful institutions on Earth? I suppose you believe whatsApp is secure and cant be cracked too right?
It's a lot harder to block Bitcoin/etc than to convince Visa to shut them down. That's all any security is -- putting up barriers as a deterrent. The barriers to blocking crypto is much harder. These sites should use those options instead of accepting credit cards, Patreon, and Paypal, which is certain to be blocked.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's a lot harder to block Bitcoin/etc than to convince Visa to shut them down. That's all any security is -- putting up barriers as a deterrent. The barriers to blocking crypto is much harder. These sites should use those options instead of accepting credit cards, Patreon, and Paypal, which is certain to be blocked.
I've been a bit conflicted about Bitcoin and crypto as it clearly serves the globalist agenda. Case in point most of the big pundits and renowned players in the field are rabid globalists/leftists. However that said, this may be one of the cases where we may be able to use their own weapons against them. The US dollar reserve currency status is an important consideration and losing that status would have wide implications for US hegemony.

Now imagine a situation where an increasing number of conservatives and, let's be honest, WHITE conservatives publicly push for an 'unbiased and uncensored global crypto economy' - the instant cognitive dissonance of the mostly leftist crypto pundits would be a sight to behold. And a movement like this would not be too difficult to put into motion. There are enough of us to make almost every single product on earth available via crypto. Even Amazon purchases would be possible via 3rd party reshippers that would collect a small fee in return.

It would not take too long for the Feds to snap into action. And yes they would most likely attempt to make crypto illegal for US and European citizens. It's already difficult as many exchanges refuse to accept US residents/citizens. However it's crypto and there is very little they can do about someone exchanging cash or services/work for crypto and the other way around. Once vendors realize that they are losing customers in droves as they are unable to accept crypto they will be forced to lobby for change. In the end money always talks and bullshit walks.

Not saying it would be easy but let's be honest guys, we really don't have a choice. It's only a matter of time until every single one of us has their career destroyed, their CC accounts cancelled, their reputation ruined, and is effectively rendered incapable of subsisting in a 21st century digital network economy. It's time to stop bitching about Visa, MC, PP, etc. and adopt a payment mechanism that has been designed from the ground up around the notion of decentralization.

I imagine a lot of the pressure is coming from banks /creditors as well.

If republicans were smart and not corrupt they would require all federal contractors - meaning banks - to do nothing to impeded the 1st or second amendment or lose their FDIC insurance and bank charter.

But Conservationism, Inc, is neither smart nor virtuous. They are rotten to the core.