Finding a Husband during Corona

Perhaps you could move to or travel to a nearby area where there are less restrictions. The whole country isn’t under this bogus lockdown. There are still places where life is somewhat normal. If you cannot do that I would recommend trying to find and form connections with like minded people, especially anti lockdown/mask/vaccine people and groups because I guarantee you those are the people living their life as normal human beings and your bound to find a good, God fearing man who isn’t drinking the covid kool-aid in one of those groups.

stugatz

Pelican
Churches that are less restricted - trad Catholic is one, not too sure about Eastern Rite Catholic or Orthodoxy, no clue about anything Protestant.

However, not all of these have continued their young adult groups or after-church mingling during the pandemic. Worse, some are destination parishes that get people driving two hours to get there.

KC123

Pigeon
Hey, that's a great question. I've been having similar thoughts recently. I always imagined I would meet someone 'organically' e.g. at Church, through friends etc... but as I consider the next couple of years (and the fact that I'm stuck abroad due to work and lockdowns!), I'm beginning to ponder whether I need to put my ego aside and start intentionally dating online but with men from my home country! My main worry with this is the lack of reference points for vetting purposes that you would normally have from meeting someone within your wider circle. I suppose at the end of the day it really depends on your lockdown situation and network/community. I know that I don't know anyone offline who is likeminded in regard to the whole lockdown scam, so I definitely understand if that's your situation. In this case, maybe let's join in prayer. There's nothing preventing God from putting your future husband in your path, lockdown and all! Wishing you all the best and I look forward to seeing what other people have to say!

That question and that thread might actually be a good starting point for the forum to help like minded men and women get together.
Why not make a distinct forum section of single people who are looking to marry and build a family?
Well I'm in France, so I doubt there are any french women here but I'm sure americans will be glad to know that there are men or women in their area that they can meet and get to know.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
From the perspective of a single guy who would like to get married and have kids one day I would say to simply be more open towards people when you are around them. I don’t mean to be outright flirty because obviously that will get you the wrong type of guy and even if he isn’t the wrong type of guy it will present yourself in a manner that would give someone the wrong idea or change their perspective towards you. Of course I am not saying you would do that anyway.

I know thats hard right now with most social things being restrictive but there are still some places where you can be around people, an example is the grocery store, it’s not like you wanted to pick up a guy at the bar anyway. I know you’re thinking that people are closed off at a place like the grocery store right now and the stupid masks don’t make it any easier but look at this way, it’s almost like the guys are pre-screened for you right now. Those guys aren’t the ones you want anyway!

I was at the grocery store this weekend and my cart was full of veggies as it always is because i have to feed my 17lb rabbit and a woman commented on it and struck up a conversation with me. It wasn’t completely obvious and she did it in a very classy subtle way but she was flat out trying to connect with me. Believe me I hate having to tell a woman to be the one to open herself up instead of a good man being the one to do it but these are definitely interesting and challenging times. So it’s either you open it up and make it happen or you just wait until things are better.

One thing I will tell you for sure is not to go online looking for it. I know a lot of people will disagree and I certainly am not looking to offend anyone but anyone who ended up on the internet looking for a mate is because something is wrong with them or they are simply after easy sex and preying on others.

That question and that thread might actually be a good starting point for the forum to help like minded men and women get together.
Why not make a distinct forum section of single people who are looking to marry and build a family?
Well I'm in France, so I doubt there are any french women here but I'm sure americans will be glad to know that there are men or women in their area that they can meet and get to know.
!Excellent idea!
I found like-minded friends through Matt Christiansen Media community page. https://www.mattchristiansenmedia.com/community
There are people listed worldwide on there. Maybe we could also combine audiences. Roosh has been interviewed by Matt's co-host Blonde.
Super glad we all met each other a couple of Fridays ago. The group demographic is 1/2 women and the other men in relationships. It is pot-luck what you'll get.

I think most people get married within some kind of social group. I'd let it be known to friends, friends of friends, relatives etc. (the ones you like/trust) that you are looking and available. You'd be surprised how many people probably know of someone through a pipeline.
I have been doing that as well. Especially those who knew what I looked like before masks. Mutual attraction is the 1st up to bat.

From the perspective of a single guy who would like to get married and have kids one day I would say to simply be more open towards people when you are around them. I don’t mean to be outright flirty because obviously that will get you the wrong type of guy and even if he isn’t the wrong type of guy it will present yourself in a manner that would give someone the wrong idea or change their perspective towards you. Of course I am not saying you would do that anyway.

I know thats hard right now with most social things being restrictive but there are still some places where you can be around people, an example is the grocery store, it’s not like you wanted to pick up a guy at the bar anyway. I know you’re thinking that people are closed off at a place like the grocery store right now and the stupid masks don’t make it any easier but look at this way, it’s almost like the guys are pre-screened for you right now. Those guys aren’t the ones you want anyway!

I was at the grocery store this weekend and my cart was full of veggies as it always is because i have to feed my 17lb rabbit and a woman commented on it and struck up a conversation with me. It wasn’t completely obvious and she did it in a very classy subtle way but she was flat out trying to connect with me. Believe me I hate having to tell a woman to be the one to open herself up instead of a good man being the one to do it but these are definitely interesting and challenging times. So it’s either you open it up and make it happen or you just wait until things are better.

One thing I will tell you for sure is not to go online looking for it. I know a lot of people will disagree and I certainly am not looking to offend anyone but anyone who ended up on the internet looking for a mate is because something is wrong with them or they are simply after easy sex and preying on others.
This is great advice. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by men being pre-screened at the grocery store? Does that mean that a man by himself at such a store is single? I also had my interest peaked when you said a woman started the interaction with you. In my experience guys seem like this at 1st but if you keep initiating then they don't. In "Lady" it says to let the world come to you (passive energy attracts active energy) and if you do the work for a man in the beginning you will have o do the work for him to the end. I don't think I can wear the pant in the relationship b/c I have a high degree of feminine tendencies and behavior which are not conducive to a leader. Do the rules get changed/lax w/ covid? Or stay the course?

I've never been more grateful to already have a husband than since this whole PLANdemic kicked off.

That being said, I have noticed current circumstances have the effect of separating the wheat from the chaff a bit. You might see a tall, objectively handsome, masculine looking man in the checkout lane... except he doesn't take his mask off as he exits the store, and instead keeps wearing it as he dodges around the scary unmasked people in the parking lot, gets into his car and drives away, still wearing the stupid mask... BOOM, DISQUALIFIED.

Anyone who is actually worried about meeting in person because they're afraid of catching "COVID" - DISQUALIFIED.

Anyone who gets the vaccine - DISQUALIFIED.

Learn to sniff out fear. Don't go anywhere near the men who reek of it.

Even and especially if you yourself still entertain or harbor the notion that this is a real pandemic instead of the globalist scam that it is. The last thing ANY woman needs is a man who makes decisions based on fear and the desire for safety and security. That's feminine behavior.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is great advice. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by men being pre-screened at the grocery store? Does that mean that a man by himself at such a store is single? I also had my interest peaked when you said a woman started the interaction with you. In my experience guys seem like this at 1st but if you keep initiating then they don't. In "Lady" it says to let the world come to you (passive energy attracts active energy) and if you do the work for a man in the beginning you will have o do the work for him to the end. I don't think I can wear the pant in the relationship b/c I have a high degree of feminine tendencies and behavior which are not conducive to a leader. Do the rules get changed/lax w/ covid? Or stay the course?

Actually I didn't even think of that, yea I suppose if they are doing their own shopping they are most likely single. But I was going with the angle that if they're not being friendly and talkative to you because of the plandemic well that probably isn't someone you want to be with anyway, or of course they just aren't interested so don't waste your time. Also if they are shopping for themselves they probably have some decent life skills which seems to be in really short supply for guys these days even grown men.

I definitely agree about not wanting to make the first move but things have changed and as much as I hate to admit it the old ways need a bit of adaptation. I really don't think you making the first move, again "move" being just being friendly and open, would necessarily mean that the man would be a lazy loser. Look I'm not trying to toot my own horn here and sound like a conceded idiot but I'll tell you this just because I think it will help.....

I'm 6'1 235lbs I workout 5 days a week in the gym, I was a college wrestler, I come from a strong catholic family who taught very strong morals and traditions, I'm well educated, I've been told I'm very attractive (objectively of course), I'm a successful multiple business owner, I believe in being a strong man for the people in my life, I'm very old fashioned and I treat my woman like queens of the earth just like I treat my mom and my sisters. But when it comes to making the first move....I'M SHY! Not in some weirdo socially awkward I don't know how to talk to people kinda of way I've never had any issues talking to the opposite sex but just in the way of that I was always taught to be humble and be a gentlemen first which to me means that just outright hitting on a woman without her making some type of initiation to where she would be receptive to it would be almost disrespectful. When we go out my friends make the joke that i have “the most ammo but don’t do any damage”. I've tried to fight against that because of things I went through, long story, but it's hard to change who you are and how you were raised, that's just who I am. So if we walked past each other in the supermarket and you didn't show me in some way that hey you're a nice friendly girl who wouldn't mind talking to me.....nothing would happen. I'm using myself as an example like a jackass obviously but I hope you see my point in that, not making any assumptions just trying to be helpful from my perspective.

Again not trying to act like I'm some amazing man or I have all the answers but if you want real world input well that's mine right there......

Last edited:

Leeloo

Robin
I think what others have said... if you have a social circle that can recommend mutual acquaintances to introduce you to, I feel that’s the best way to meet a partner, pandemic or not. You can always “Zoom date” or have the friends virtually introduce you casually in a group setting. Things can go from there.

I haven’t been in the dating market in a long time, but I agree that church groups/ volunteering or other hobbies are also a good start. It’s said that you meet someone while least expecting it; you’ll find someone once you stop actively looking. So just be active in your hobbies or go to any events that are allowed, enjoy yourself. Good men will notice and be attracted to your comfortability in yourself.

I’m out of my element in regards to digital dating, but surely there must also be apps for religious/Christian-minded people looking for love?

Starlight

Robin
I can’t speak to digital dating but I think it’s really important that the man, however you meet him, is somehow connected to your social circle even by a few degrees of separation. Dating random strangers seems really risky even if they seem like really amazing people. What if he’s actually married? Or lying about his career? I’ve had girl friends be completely duped by men only to find out waaaay later on that they weren’t who they projected themselves to be. Very sad. Having a somewhat connected social circle lets your peers vet the man for you and can checkout whether he’s legit or not.

But, of course, that can’t always be the case. Other ways to meet a man might be to think about some hobbies you enjoy or interests that are important to you and then try to find a group to join. I heard a great way to get to meet new people is at dog parks or at the gym. Volunteering with a charitable organization is another option. People are very chatty and social when hiking and camping (but I would recommend not going by yourself). The main thing is that, even with COVID, keep putting yourself out there.

But most of all: Pray. Trust that God has a plan for you and, if it’s His will, you and your future husband’s paths will cross one day :blush: