Finding a Husband during Corona

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
What I'm hoping to get out of this thread is how to find a husband during our present corona period.
Such as what to do about masks. One of the qualities successful couples have is mutual attraction.
With masks you can't tell what they look like.

What I'm hoping to get out of this thread is how to find a husband during our present corona period.
Such as what to do about masks. One of the qualities successful couples have is mutual attraction.
The masks DEFINITELY have created a very big disadvantage and social implications which will manifest for many years to follow. It's surprising because you would think more women would be adverse to the masks, but many more are determined to wear them and seem less affected by it. That in itself, I found disturbing. As it is, the masking has had a profound psychological effect on me and the thing is where I live, more people are wearing masks now and much more regularly now than ever before, including the Men. Some guys I know who were totally against wearing them are now ALL wearing them. They've even found other benefits and uses for wearing them :/ (so they tell me)... But yeah how is any interaction or courtship supposed to take place through a mask? As it is I'm very uncomfortable talking to people in the masks. Every part about it is bothersome, including every time I have to see them adjust it.

It's my belief that people who wear the masks and seem unbothered by it lack empathy and probably have other very negative traits to remain unbothered by it, every aspect of them.

I wish I had an answer / solution to this, but I don't, not even for my own situation.

Last edited:

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
This is a common thing known in the manosphere when a woman says “ she doesn’t sleep with someone on the first date”. Guarantee you she’s not making Alpha male Chad ThunderC wait.
Yup, you hit that one on the nail! Every Time!!!
To be sure, there are plenty of women who won't give it up for anyone on the first date (or second, or third, etc.), no matter how "alpha.".

But a woman who feels compelled to state such as a matter of POLICY... :laughter: :laughter: :laughter:

Every stated policy has its precedent.

Too many women at least in my area, love the masks. They don’t have to use Fakeup. *BADAM TSS*
It's amazing how people don't see another agenda to the COVID-19 depopulation is getting people to not interact for courtship. Perfect solution, masking people up, telling people to not have gatherings or associate with others not in your personal "bubble". Thereby making possibilities that would otherwise happen, impossible.

I never adjusted or became "normalized" to the mask wearing, so much so that I've remained the same, that there's a subconscious part of me that always creeps out wondering why people are wearing masks even a year into this and a reflex where I'm expecting to see mouth movement or expressions when someone talks (and cues) but my subconscious is confused because it can't see any of it due to the masks.

To be sure, there are plenty of women who won't give it up for anyone on the first date (or second, or third, etc.), no matter how "alpha.".

But a woman who feels compelled to state such as a matter of POLICY... :laughter: :laughter: :laughter:

Maybe, but natural relationships never form where people calculate by which date that people let all the fun times begin. In America this is a very common thing where people count or calculate things, but it's very rare that the approach is like that in Europe. In Europe, dates also last much longer for maybe 4 hours or sometime and can involve going to various places or events.

The reason why people count what happens by what date or how many orgasms is because there is not a sense of standards or met expectations between people anymore. Now people are taught to not have expectations in anyone because you are setting yourself up for disappointment, so the status quo continues.

But back to your point one thing I can state with certainty though is No Real Man would ever be wearing the mask. I've been going off the rails to ensure my ability to go anywhere I please without wearing these satanic face diapers or engaging in the ritual. Every Man who wears them is likely also going to take the vaccine, and the vaccine changes his DNA. Anyone who takes the vaccine is immediately racially "unfit" for a healthy gene pool, because the DNA change is only to open Pandora's box on what kind of monstrosity comes from procreating, if they are even still fertile. I am total Pariah where I live.

Kitty, I usually agree with you, but I must disagree with you on this one. Are there women out there that won't give it up for what they perceive to be an alpha? I don't know- maybe, but I've yet to meet one.

I think my 1st church had it right- they advocated for very short engagements. It's a lot more realistic to try and wait for a couple of months as opposed to a year or more. I mean that's just tempting sin in my opinion.

Kitty, I usually agree with you, but I must disagree with you on this one. Are there women out there that won't give it up for what they perceive to be an alpha? I don't know- maybe, but I've yet to meet one.

I think my 1st church had it right- they advocated for very short engagements. It's a lot more realistic to try and wait for a couple of months as opposed to a year or more. I mean that's just tempting sin in my opinion.
Yeah, John Macarthur preached about this as well; long engagements are absurd. 2 month wait max.

“Lets convince the goys that engagement rings are romantic” as the hooknosed creature rubs his hands profusely knowing he will cash in. Smh

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
You don't know ANY women who have gone on a date with an "alpha" type guy and not slept with him... on the first date, at that? Not even ONE?

Wow. Where on earth are you meeting women? I've known plenty of women who went so far as to save their virginity for marriage. A handful of these were very attractive young women, courted by and going on dates with some pretty attractive top-tier dudes in our circles back in the day (and from out of our circles, if that matters).

I've always thought this claim - that every single woman in existence will necessarily have sex on a first date as long as he's "alpha" enough is one of the more outrageous. I've certainly seen enough to know it's not actually true, and I tend to assume men who think this way have jaded themselves by consciously or unconsciously seeking out primarily promiscuous women.

PRUDES STILL EXIST, GUYS. :laughter:

This attitude ("all women will put out on the first date for SOMEONE") goes quite nicely with my warning AGAINST making the first moves on a guy, though. I can't suggest any woman do that knowing that people are out there wholesale peddling such ridiculous untruth as established-rule-of-thumb. You literally CAN'T ask a guy out these days without him thinking he's pre-qualified for first date sex.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Its possible, or something traumatic happened to her where she doesn’t enjoy sex or doesn’t view it as important which in that case is a red flag.
Well, around here waiting until marriage for intimacy is kind of the top recommendation, so you might want to check the temperature (and the rules) before you go advising the ladies here to give their goods away to rapscallions for fear of being perceived as "frigid." :laughter:

I see that you have a very modern and very materialistic take on things. That's your right, but you won't find much agreement on a Christian forum, methinks.

You don't know ANY women who have gone on a date with an "alpha" type guy and not slept with him... on the first date, at that? Not even ONE?

Wow. Where on earth are you meeting women? I've known plenty of women who went so far as to save their virginity for marriage. A handful of these were very attractive young women, courted by and going on dates with some pretty attractive top-tier dudes in our circles back in the day (and from out of our circles, if that matters).

I've always thought this claim - that every single woman in existence will necessarily have sex on a first date as long as he's "alpha" enough is one of the more outrageous. I've certainly seen enough to know it's not actually true, and I tend to assume men who think this way have jaded themselves by consciously or unconsciously seeking out primarily promiscuous women.

PRUDES STILL EXIST, GUYS. :laughter:

This attitude ("all women will put out on the first date for SOMEONE") goes quite nicely with my warning AGAINST making the first moves on a guy, though. I can't suggest any woman do that knowing that people are out there wholesale peddling such ridiculous untruth as established-rule-of-thumb. You literally CAN'T ask a guy out these days without him thinking he's pre-qualified for first date sex.
>You literally CAN'T ask a guy out these days without him thinking he's pre-qualified for first date sex.<

The last part exists in society because of what I mentioned about the lack of expectations. For one, somehow modern people date or think they can date without expectations or just to try something out but end up seeing someone new the next time after. There is a lack of investment on both sides of modern relationships, however the Man cannot be blamed for any lack of investment for obvious reasons. Most Men are not even guaranteed a second date let alone a chance for something "more" which compels Men to narrow timing down to achieve the goal as soon as possible. Most women I've seen in this era, especially in America though, tend to want to commitments as a result of when a Man dates her, especially once he pays for the date. In fact, I've noticed it more in the last decade than ever before, that women get very uncomfortable if the Man pays (even while hypocritically wanting him to pay) because she knows / feels that she owes him.

So yeah like I said, in Europe things don't work exactly that way but it's changing a bit because of American influence. But the difference is that when people date in Europe, it's usually a lot more serious to begin with and they go on a lot more dates and don't immediately become disinterested. So there is no right or wrong answer to this dynamic. It's a "dance", although granted a dance in the wrong direction. It takes two to tango, but the thing is the dance is more about seeing who can care the least and who commits the least and more about power play.

I really don't see any reconciliation for the relations between Men and Women, especially in America. There is no room for mystery and magic anywhere, people have forgotten this and become too numbed to understand or experience it, coupled with the fact that they are working endless hours and pursuing boring ambitions just to get by in life. Another crucial aspect is that people here are mongrelized and rootless (cut off from their origins and culture), so how can two random people get along or see the world in the same way and be compatible? The likelihood for this is becoming less and less. The 1968ers really destroyed everything... I remember some times when I was younger when things were still "somewhat decent" but still even problematic, but that all changed in recent years because everything now is Mechanical and like a business transaction or about other ridiculous notions. People also listen to the advice that their families, friends and magazines tell them about what they should do or don't do, but never have any of this advice been put under a microscope to recognize if there is an agenda behind it.

In fact, some woman I know who is retired and unmarried just told me the other day that her father always told her growing up to never allow a Man to pay her bill at the restaurant and that she should seek to become "Financial Independent" and never to build her life up reliant among a Man. The fact that some people were even giving such advice in those times, is pretty disturbing.