Finding a Husband during Corona

SoftFor

Sparrow
Some one had to train us in this way.
I am an older man, and all I can remember is that the women always wanted the men to talk about our feelings etc.
Basically men are simple creatures, show us Love and appreciation and affection, and there is nothing a real man would not do for their wives. (Including giving up their lives) Instead of bliss, all we (men and women) have is a power struggle. Everybody knows that the ship cannot have two Captains.
And I think that a man who loves a woman will change and give up everything without her asking. There are just these women who beg and suffer waiting for their men to change.

There lies the problem. Men find a woman and hope she doesn't change. Woman finds a man and try to fix him or hopes he changes, doesn't work. I have a friend who drank before he was married, married a bar maid, and she left him many years later because he was a drinker. (Good provider and father to his children) I am afraid you are misinformed, men are not mind readers. Most of us say what we mean and mean what we say, no reading between the lines, no hidden agendas. Accept us as we are if you truly love us. Communication is the key.
P.S. Marriage after the honeymoon is work for both parties.

Any tips on finding a husband during our present covid world?
I've recently read and internalized Roosh's book Lady... while under covid though.
The masks, social distancing, no social gatherings, sterilzing shots (not interested)
make all the old ways very difficult.

I would suggest you take up long-range precision rifle shooting, tactical rifle shooting, pistol combatives, etc. The gear will run you around $4,000 to $12,000+ [as expensive as you want to make it], each course will be about $200-$300 per day for tuition with most courses being 2-5 day courses, then you have the ammunition [$400-$1000+ depending on the caliber you shoot and how much shooting you want to do]. It is a lot cheaper than going to college to get a Mrs. degree but it will give you opportunities to meet a lot of men who are fairly successful and in decent shape, especially the tactical/carbine courses which have obstacle courses. A lot of the men are single, which is how/why they are able to spend $10,000 on a rifle/scope setup without being griped, and how/why they have time to be at a 3-4 day course.

I am getting ready to attend a night vision rifle course and I will be using a $4,000 night vision optic and I am running a suppressed AR-15 carbine with an IR laser/illuminator. The rifle setup is about $7,500 and the optic is another $4,000 dollars. You will tend to meet conservative, libertarian, right-wing, conservative, patriot, Christian types, mostly white males aged 25 to 55, usually fairly successful men of means, at those sort of courses, a lot of them are ex-military, recently out of the military, in fairly good physical shape, some are National Guard, reserve, police, etc.

You can talk a man up during lunch at a shooting course, one on one, and size him up and get a quick read if he is possible husband material and worth talking with further or if he is just the sort who would be angling for a quick hook-up/fling and is to be written off.

You can open with a question, "I'm fairly new to shooting and don't know much about my optic, I read the manual but that is it... What is the main difference between MOA and Milrad and do you think one is better than the other?" I was raised on MOA and learned MOA first but the general consensus is that Milrad is easier to learn, more useful, more versatile, and it doesn't hurt to know both, but I learned MOA and I mainly use MOA optics although my most expensive optics are Milrad optics so I had to learn and memorize both MOA and Milrad.

"My scope doesn't have a revolution counter or a zero stop, is that going to be a big problem?"

"Between Leupold and Night Force which do you prefer and why?"

"What got you into shooting, why did you get into shooting?"

"Is it really hard to do range estimation with the mil-dot method and is this something I can actually learn with one class? How do you estimate range?"

You could break into things with a basic $1,200 AR-15, a $400 red-dot, and the fees for a course and ammo, for a day-time 2-3 day carbine course. Men tend to outnumber women 10-15 to 1 at these courses and usually the only women are accompanied by a husband or boyfriend who talked them into going.

Another option is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Usually there are few feminine women that take part unless they are there with a boyfriend/husband. The feminine ones who are single, are seldom single for long. Consider that a gym in a major metro area might be $300 per month and a lot of the men there are fairly well off and in good shape. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, small business owners. A lot of the guys are in their 30s-40s divorced, with one kid or no kids, and many would be open to getting married or getting married again, and want kids or more kids.

Most people at tactical courses and most people in grappling tend not to be inclined to give much of a darn about mandates and social distancing. You can't social distance while grappling.

You'll probably find more masculine minded, patriotic, Christian men, involved in tactical shooting courses and long-range shooting courses, than you would at your local book club.

Figure out what sort of man you are looking for and then figure out what sort of social setting such a man is likely to be encountered in.

Last edited:

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Another option is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Usually there are few feminine women that take part unless they are there with a boyfriend/husband. The feminine ones who are single, are seldom single for long. Consider that a gym in a major metro area might be $300 per month and a lot of the men there are fairly well off and in good shape. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, small business owners. A lot of the guys are in their 30s-40s divorced, with one kid or no kids, and many would be open to getting married or getting married again, and want kids or more kids.
This is a good one. I have lots of friends, single and otherwise, that are really into BJJ. There are a few dojos in my area, and everyone I talk to that is a member of one really enjoys it for the social aspect. One friend gave me a certificate for a week’s worth of free classes and even from my limited experience, I can definitely say that it’s a fun thing to do, easy to make friends and socialize, meet people from all walks of life, and keep in shape while doing it! People become addicted to it because it doesn’t feel like working out. I know married couples who met there, and now they take their kids and it’s a family activity they do together a few times a week.