Finding a Husband during Corona

An example of an interested woman sending an indirect signal where a man is supposed to pick up on it.

Flirting-With-Body-Language-Reaction-Gif.gif
If I saw a girl do that, I wouldn't think anything of it or have an urge to pursue her, women of all kinds do that all the time. Especially ones who live for attention just for the sake of getting attention. The most dangerous kinds. A lot of Men do not know how to read the motivations behind why girls are looking for attention, and this is why they get led on. In the 1970's I think there was still a sense of coupling where if a woman made such gestures, she was naturally interested in the guy, but this is rarely the case now. And they usually are doing this to dozens of Men.

An example of an interested woman sending an indirect signal where a man is supposed to pick up on it.

Flirting-With-Body-Language-Reaction-Gif.gif
Yeah its obvious she shot her shot there so the guy should go and talk to her, she made sure that he saw it. Like why complain about women being indirect communicators? Just learn to pick up on it. It's not hard after some effort.

If she shoots her shot and it turns out she's not a woman you'd be interested in for any reason, just say have a nice day and don't let it bother you. But don't shoehorn yourself and be like "Man she's so out of my league or she's probably just some vapid female I wouldn't like her so I won't go talk to her." like did you try talking to her?

Yeah its obvious she shot her shot there so the guy should go and talk to her, she made sure that he saw it. Like why complain about women being indirect communicators? Just learn to pick up on it. It's not hard after some effort.

If she shoots her shot and it turns out she's not a woman you'd be interested in for any reason, just say have a nice day and don't let it bother you. But don't shoehorn yourself and be like "Man she's so out of my league or she's probably just some vapid female I wouldn't like her so I won't go talk to her." like did you try talking to her?
The thing is she reeks of Narcissism. Those situations never go well. I kind of did not want to bring this up on this thread, but there is also a large energetic component to this too. I won't go into too much details, but I will say this, that there are many Humanoids walking around who have demonic souls and there is literally a process they use to feed off the energy / prana of others. A lot of this energy is harvested through Attention but also in sexual relations. It increases not only the ego of those who harvest this energy but they become drunk and empowered off it in the most literal sense, and the other person loses their energy. The Man will lose his masculine energy and even if he regains it, it takes a toll on the physical and spiritual body.

The whole notion that "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is actually a myth, because even when we cut ourselves or get harmed, we have to eat properly and heal which also robs the body of energy and resources to bring us back to where we left off.

Most people on this Earth are completely unaware that the majority of sexual relations are based off of Harvesting Energy even more so than for Pleasure or Procreation, but it wasn't always to this degree in human history. This is why so many times, relations end up screwing up with people, especially when someone has another person cast under their spell. And that Blonde girl is definitely an energy harvester.

Women also obtain this energy / prana from rejecting Men - even Men they like - as well as from any responses and attention they get, such as in the case of that image. That's why for example, so many Women just want Attention constantly. It's about Energy Harvesting.

The thing is she reeks of Narcissism. Those situations never go well. I kind of did not want to bring this up on this thread, but there is also a large energetic component to this too. I won't go into too much details, but I will say this, that there are many Humanoids walking around who have demonic souls and there is literally a process they use to feed off the energy / prana of others. A lot of this energy is harvested through Attention but also in sexual relations. It increases not only the ego of those who harvest this energy but they become drunk and empowered off it in the most literal sense, and the other person loses their energy. The Man will lose his masculine energy and even if he regains it, it takes a toll on the physical and spiritual body.

The whole notion that "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is actually a myth, because even when we cut ourselves or get harmed, we have to eat properly and heal which also robs the body of energy and resources to bring us back to where we left off.

Most people on this Earth are completely unaware that the majority of sexual relations are based off of Harvesting Energy even more so than for Pleasure or Procreation, but it wasn't always to this degree in human history. This is why so many times, relations end up screwing up with people, especially when someone has another person cast under their spell. And that Blonde girl is definitely an energy harvester.

Women also obtain this energy / prana from rejecting Men - even Men they like - as well as from any responses and attention they get, such as in the case of that image. That's why for example, so many Women just want Attention constantly. It's about Energy Harvesting.

jesse_what_are_you_talking_about.png

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Exactly. A man needs to initiate anyway. If he gets rejected by a woman, that is okay and move on. I believe it's important for a man to learn how to pick up on a woman's indirect signal/message if she's genuinely interested in him or not.

God created a man and a woman to pair up to make babies and build a family. :)

Exactly. A man needs to initiate anyway. If he gets rejected by a woman, that is okay and move on. I believe it's important thing for a man to learn how to pick up on a woman's indirect signal/message if she's genuinely interested in him or not.
Even if he pursues her and she agrees, it's extremely rare that the dynamic of their conversation and development of the relationship will ever be natural. This in itself is proof that the only most natural developments of relationships form for the most part when the girl is the one who approaches the Man and really makes the move on him. I have not only experienced this, but also other Men I know have reported the exact same thing. This "dynamic" is something ignored by many Modern people, or they don't understand what I mean when I speak of it, but it's something you'll never get to experience unless it's a situation that evolves from when the girl approaches the guy.

Then you take her out on a date and while you order, to hear that same girl actually compliment you about your hair or being in shape.

Believe me, few in this world know how powerful real attraction is (physical, energy and character).

I wish I was wrong in having to tell what I do, but I've approached many girls in my life mostly in earlier years and I saw what's come of it even when they did take to my advances, and it always leads to disappointment and dishonesty on their end, and they love to hide how many Men they are secretly seeing that you don't tell them about, but you'll understand when you try to drive or walk them home after your Date. Just saying...

Sincerity and Fidelity are almost extinct these days...

It's not that simple. If it were, then women would end up usually getting with the Man who is not cream of the crop who they rejected years before. I've seen this all the time, and even with my sister.

Women do not "tend to get more attracted" the longer that they know the Man. This is a simp attitude, and I'm sorry to tell you but it means she is not attracted to you. Women who are attracted to Men are all gung-ho from Day One. No Exceptions. Anyone who says otherwise just lacks experience.

Women who tell Men they "need to get to know them" are not attracted to those Men whatsoever and they use those types of Men while seeing the Real Men they want on the side, and even bring those Men Chinese food that they pay with their own money with for him and her to eat all while the guy who had to earn her interest is watching the game with the boys at home. There is no convincing a girl like to a guy or that she will eventually find him attractive.
Well, women's hypergamy certainly leads a lot of them to play the field and court many suitors when her youth and beauty are at its peak. I do agree with that adage that women make rules for beta's and break rules for Alpha males they have a burning desire for.

One important lesson I learned when cold approaching is to go big or go home. I have had the best experiences cold approaching super beautiful gals rather than the lesser average ones. It was an eye opener! If I have to get shot down I am going to do it big and boldly and with a woman that I have a true burning desire for and not just a casual amusement with.

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
One important lesson I learned when cold approaching is to go big or go home. I have had the best experiences cold approaching super beautiful gals rather than the lesser average ones. It was an eye opener! If I have to get shot down I am going to do it big and boldly and with a woman that I have a true burning desire for and not just a casual amusement with.
You'd be surprised how small the dating pool is for a good looking woman. Not many approach her.

You'd be surprised how small the dating pool is for a good looking woman. Not many approach her.
I agree, guys are intimidated by great beauty, I know before I used to be before my pre Manosphere days.

I have been with a few absolute beautiful Bombshells since then so they don’t intimidate me anymore.

Last edited:

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
I agree, guys are intimidated by great beauty, I know before I used to be before my pre Manosphere days.

I have been with a few absolute beautiful Bombshells since then so they don’t intimidate me anymore.
Just another person.
In Rooshs book "Lady", he mentions that when a woman maximizes her beauty she is approached less b/c in the modern day, the modern man is looking for easy you know what. A pretty girls looks is a barrier to this and rightfully so.

Just another person.
In Rooshs book "Lady", he mentions that when a woman maximizes her beauty she is approached less b/c in the modern day, the modern man is looking for easy you know what. A pretty girls looks is a barrier to this and rightfully so.
Beauty doesn’t necessarily indicate that she isn’t easy. A beautiful Mormon woman taught me this.

OutlawJustice

Sparrow
Woman
Beauty doesn’t necessarily indicate that she isn’t easy. A beautiful Mormon woman taught me this.
Not pretending to speak cut & dry.
A woman who works hard on her looks, will not make it easy b/c she know how much effort she's put into her appearance. It's a visually filters out different potential male prospects.

A woman who works hard on her looks, will not make it easy b/c she know how much effort she's put into her appearance. It's a visually filters out different potential male prospects.
When people are naturally attracted to one another, there is no need for someone to make themselves easy or difficult. Things just go the way they are supposed to go.

It really depends on the woman, her level of attractiveness not a real good indicator of whether she has a casual view of getting intimate with someone.

It really depends on the woman, her level of attractiveness not a real good indicator of whether she has a casual view of getting intimate with someone.
True and even more so the odd thing is that no matter how pretty she looks or how provocative she dresses, it's also not an indicator whatsoever as to what she is like in the bedroom. But then again that can all be summed up in where women dress to impress or compete / cause envy in other women.

This is a common thing known in the manosphere when a woman says “ she doesn’t sleep with someone on the first date”. Guarantee you she’s not making Alpha male Chad ThunderC wait.