Finding Allies & Deciding Locations

I live in California but I'm not leaving. Not until I get my vote out, at any rate.

California is a beautiful land that is being held hostage by wicked people who have spent the past over-half-century destroying it. Their principal weapon has been immigration and yes, I must admit, the Left likely intended for a brown immigrant like me to be one of their footsoldiers.

I'm not a rightist because I'm trying to curry favor with the whites; I'm a rightist because leftism is false and aligned with the devil. I also don't have to hate myself or my heritage to believe in the truth.

Will California get worse and continue to trample their right underfoot? In all likelihood yes, but if we rightists keep giving up ground to the enemy eventually there will be nowhere left to run. And I'm not a fan of moving to Hungary or Poland because those two poor nations have had centuries of outside aggressors dictating their wills upon them and persecuting them; I don't want to add to their troubles. Besides, when you read the Bible, one of the patterns that emerges is that there is always a faithful remnant, they are always tiny in number, and suffering brings you closer to God.

We couldn't have had Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's body of work if his mother lucked out and made it out of the Russian Empire before he was born.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I personally love living in New Hampshire:

A true Constitutional Concealed Carry State in its Live Free or Die tradition...

Before COVID unemployment was only 2.8% and a great place to live and work and the average home price is $200K below Metro Boston which will recover quickly as a STEM global center - many tech guys set up and do well in New Hampshire - clean rivers and lakes, ocean, and mountains like a mini Commiefornia without the Commies... True 4 seasons and nice summers unlike 107F days for two months in the summer in Texas. Rich Texans summer here and nearby Maine seacoast.

Great place to start any type of Internet Biz starting with no capital on Amazon and Etsy etc... I know a guy selling used books on Amazon knocking down a $1,000 a week average profits all by himself.

Last edited:
It would probably mean officially emigrating as well, because having an adress in your home country/state, would probably be too much of a risk. The gov could come after you through stuff like taxes.
You will be taxed until you get another passport (and renounce your old one), because the USA taxes regardless of physical location. So be ready to learn a language or invest in your emigrate country.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I see you've done the calculations. So good luck with the move.

European countries hate immigrants or are at best 'okay' with them (which I don't have a problem with, Europe should remain like that), so you'll always be 'that guy' and they'll speak behind your back.
What the?!

I moved to a country that a Gallup poll says is one of the most hostile countries to immigration in Europe. Only about 15% of people have a positive view of immigtation. Didn't really speak the language, but my neighbours invite me round all the time. I just got a couple of big Orthodox woodcuts and said "Ive come to join." The guy who helped fix my house was a Nazi. I told him I'm an Indian Jew and we had a beautiful time. It's all in the mind. You'll fit in if you really want to.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Uruguay seems like a nice place to move. They’re not really on anyone’s map, they have a legit green energy system, love eating beef, and have a low language barrier.
Uruguay has some really good pros and really bad cons

It has the most lax gun laws of the Americas (outside of US). The people/culture is European. It is small enough that you won't get the problema of a geographically and demographically diverse country. The wages and employment are good, and it's overall a well run country.

I really like Uruguay, but It wouldn't be my top choice to live there. Socially they are VERY liberal. Many young people there are carbon copies of a European stoner stereotype. This reflects in how they dress and the smell of weed around every corner of Montevideo. It is also very athiest. Lowest church participation in the Americas. And surveys show that the people who do go to church are pro LGBT pro abortion etc.

I personally would feel better about being in Brazil, Chile, or even Argentina rather than Uriguay it "all fell down" so to speak

paninaro

Kingfisher
You will be taxed until you get another passport (and renounce your old one), because the USA taxes regardless of physical location. So be ready to learn a language or invest in your emigrate country.
US does tax worldwide income, but has a tax treaty with just about every country out there, which prevents double taxation. For example, if the tax in your country is 20%, and in the US it would be 22%, then you pay 20% to your country, then get a credit for that on your US taxes, and owe 2% to the US. This only applies to US citizens.

Also, your first $90k-ish of earned income is exempt from US taxes anyway.

In my experience, if it's a European country, the tax rates are higher so you won't end up paying US taxes much at all. But you do need to file your US taxes regardless, which can be a pain.

Errol

Pigeon
For those interested in Switzerland, its one of the few countries in western Europe without a US tax treaty (though I understand one is close to getting finished). I've met more than a few men from the US married to Swiss ladies who relocate over here and then figure out, after struggling to land a job in security or other service industry, that they are going to have to pay 40% plus of their income to taxes. That then puts them in a bind of whether or not they want to renounce their US citizenship, which winds up putting undue stress on their marriage. Switzerland has btw the highest number of US citizens renouncing citizenship I believe.
Switzerland seems pretty nice, but the grass is always seems greener from the outside. It probably has the same set of problems like all european countries do.
This is undoubtedly true. Just yesterday on the train, I overheard a young twenty something with a skrillex haircut (who wouldn't have been unattractive otherwise) talk about how she can only think about having romantic relations with women due to a bad breakup she recently had. The only thing Switzerland has going for it is, being a rural nation, they lack the urban density in their cities to allow migrant communities to grow to the size of a Cologne or any other major European city enriched by vibrant gangs of roaming rapists. Instead you have a lot of soulless atomized unhappy people with too much money not knowing what they should do with themselves.

I think most Americans have a romantic notion that after WWII, Switzerland just worked hard and thought strategically and thus wound up one of the wealthiest nations in the world with beautiful scenery and a healthy respect for firearms. They overlook that most of that money was earned making itself useful to the world elites in the aftermath in WWII, and that, prior to that time, it was basically like rural Appalachia only with more artisan craftsmen. It does allow blue collar types to still make a living wage, which reminds Americans of their recent past, and they think that proves it is possible to attain that again in the US, but it overlooks problems that arrives when money is either overly the center of concern or just plain taken for granted.

I second the notion that if you want to escape the POZ, you need to at least go as far east as the Visegrad 4 plus Croatia. If that's your primary concern, and you are able to generate income independently online without having to rely on the local economy, I think that's actually a pretty great way to live, and there is enough leeway to be had with residency laws to make visa requirements doable, like @Matt Forney was doing in Budapest. If you are already independently wealthy, and don't have any money concerns beyond managing your brokerage account or real estate portfolio, Switzerland could be a great place to call it a day, but you are probably already living a charmed life to begin with, and likely to already be insulated to a large extent from the chaos of the modern age.

I'm thinking strongly about emigrating to Poland, Baltics, Hungary, in that order. I probably prefer Hungary based on culture and political climate, but the language is a bitch. I would consider it exile and I would probably get more involved with online media, once I lived in a country where cops would not bust my door for writing "hateful" stuff online. After all, if Hungarians could flee to the West during their communist tenure, then they probably won't mind us doing the same.
I like your point about the eastern Europeans coming here during their communist era and now hopefully they'll be cool with us doing the same, I never thought of that, and I'd be interested to know if they actually have that attitude over there.

ginsu

Robin
The hungarians know what's up. They saw through the migrant invasion from the start and spokes persons of their intelligence agency can be found giving plenty of interviews stating the same things we do here on this forum.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
That's definitely one of the biggest problems right now, I personally am single with no kids so my environment still matters but it's not that big of a deal to me, that being said I think the best option is to leave the country, countries like Hungary, Ecuador, Paraguay, even Russia (my friend just came back and said it's an option, "yes it's corrupt but it's predictably corrupt"). If you have a needed skill like doctor or computer programmer or engineer it will be easy to immigrate. Unfortunately all the gun laws in other countries suck, you may be able to acquire them with licensing etc. but you cannot bring yours there, and I am not willing to part with mine at this time.

In the US, states I have identified as good are Arkansas, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Wyoming and Alaska, obviously all these options except perhaps Alaska have an expiration date for their suitability unfortunately. I personally live in Texas and although it isn't perfect, it's better than a lot of places and it's okay for now, I do plan on leaving eventually. There is a good book called Strategic Relocation by Joel M Skousen that I have which ranks the states, another one is Reconnaissance Man by Aaron Clarey, they don't address the spiritual component however. Another option is simply going off demographics of different areas, although simple and some would say RaCisT, it works. As far as Churches go, I would say most are probably lost causes, but consider Orthodox churches, often a large percentage of the parishioners are legal 1st or 2nd generation immigrants and with traditional, Biblical, and common sense views.

As far as making allies goes, it's definitely not easy, but I think the Church should be the first place you look, secondly consider options like gun ranges/stores, shooting courses, survival courses, some of these people may not be Christian but at least they have views that may make them suitable for an ally.

This problem is one of the reasons I posted the Texas meetup thread, unfortunately not many people have taken an interest. Should things deteriorate rapidly, I may be 50 times more prepared than the next guy but it still isn't ideal for me to go it alone.
Hey man,
I'm going to hit you up...
I just bought a car so I'm more mobile now.

bmw633

Sparrow
In trying times, you need allies and be positioned in the best location possible for your family. How do we accomplish these?

My wife and I have struggled to make real allies, and we're unsure if staying put is best or not. We had hoped to spend the rest of our lives here, raising our children. I assumed we can't be the only ones experiencing this, so I hoped to get conversation going.

• How have you found your closest, newest allies IRL, especially since both sides of the political divide suck?
  • What do you look for when fostering a relationship with new allies?
  • Looking at the map, is there really anywhere to go anymore with all this insanity?
  • What communities are left standing where it's good to raise children?
  • Are most churches a lost cause now?

We're in a small city at one side of a 3rd-tier metro that splits 50/50 for politics. Our local govt is filled with mostly liberals and then watery conservatives. The state is tipping toward the direction of California. I know about general recommendations like the Appalachian, etc. etc. I'm not new to the prepping game. We're semi-professional and clean-cut, but mostly regular, mid-life, successful people looking for safety for our children from clown world.
Check out survival blog.com. They have all kinds of archives on where to go, what to do, how to establish a community.

bucky

Pelican
Texas is down to somewhere around 1/4th white births.
Colorado is rapidly turning into wealthy, white lifestyle leftist central in most of the populated areas.

Not sure if you care about either of those issues.
I've lived in both Texas and Colorado and I love both, but I disagree that either is a good option if you're looking for a secure future away from clownworld.

Due to demographics and mass immigration from south of the border Texas will go blue within a generation and essentially be an extension of Mexico and Central America, with all the chaos, crime, and corruption that entails. You might be able to hang on to a traditional white Texan lifestyle a little longer in the small towns, but it will be harder to find good work there and the blue hordes from Austin, Houston, and Dallas will be coming for you and your guns and children eventually once they've devoured the cities like locusts.

Colorado is already solidly blue due to ultra-liberal Denver and Boulder and will only become more and more leftist in the future. They have an openly gay Democrat governor at the moment, for example.

bucky

Pelican
I like your point about the eastern Europeans coming here during their communist era and now hopefully they'll be cool with us doing the same, I never thought of that, and I'd be interested to know if they actually have that attitude over there.
I've spent a lot of time in EE and found that if you're respectful and positive about the country and the culture, most people in most places are pretty welcoming. Of course you'd have to deal with things like the super low wages and corruption, but I think it would be possible for an American or Englishman to settle there permanently and be happy.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
In trying times, you need allies and be positioned in the best location possible for your family. How do we accomplish these?

My wife and I have struggled to make real allies, and we're unsure if staying put is best or not. We had hoped to spend the rest of our lives here, raising our children. I assumed we can't be the only ones experiencing this, so I hoped to get conversation going.

• How have you found your closest, newest allies IRL, especially since both sides of the political divide suck?
  • What do you look for when fostering a relationship with new allies?
  • Looking at the map, is there really anywhere to go anymore with all this insanity?
  • What communities are left standing where it's good to raise children?
  • Are most churches a lost cause now?

We're in a small city at one side of a 3rd-tier metro that splits 50/50 for politics. Our local govt is filled with mostly liberals and then watery conservatives. The state is tipping toward the direction of California. I know about general recommendations like the Appalachian, etc. etc. I'm not new to the prepping game. We're semi-professional and clean-cut, but mostly regular, mid-life, successful people looking for safety for our children from clown world.
Dunno if you’ve heard of patriot front but if you’re looking for allies.... perhaps you could join. Just a thought

bucky

Pelican
@whitewashedblackguy I think Switzerland has some advantages, such as a high percentage of the population being armed and trained, and the country having favorable topography for defense and a history of remaining neutral, however I do not speak German or French, but yes I would consider it, I'd need to look into it more, also I still cannot bring my guns there. There are export laws in the US and I'm sure import laws that prohibit it in Switzerland. The reason that is such a sticking point for me is I may or may not have a LOT of money in guns, ammo, and equipment.
Is just moving to Switzerland because you feel like it a real option if you're from the US or UK or somewhere else in the Anglosphere? I mean, will they just grant you residency and let you stay permanently?

Also, even if it is, I thought they were fairly pozzed at this point. For example, I remember reading that it's illegal to criticize homosexuality there, and I thought their rate of third world immigration is pretty high too.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I've lived in both Texas and Colorado and I love both, but I disagree that either is a good option if you're looking for a secure future away from clownworld.
There is no place in the Anglosphere you can move for a "secure future away from clownworld." There were literally protests in every Western city in the world, and some smaller towns as well. We even had a protest in Lewisville, TX which is about red as it gets in DFW. Clownworld has billions of dollars of resources to take the poz to wherever you are.

You have to create a secure future by having a commitment to a community and church, building a family and raising a family there, standing up for your values. Flying to Switzerland says, "I don't care about my country or my community, I'd rather give up my citizenship than save it."

Sure, if you live in a big coastal blue metropolis like DC, NYC or Seattle, you should probably move away from those regions. Texas though? I see what you're saying about Texas becoming more Democrat or whatever, but it's surely not that pozzed (Don't even compare it to Colorado). The major blue areas are tiny specs on the map and concentrate mostly around the border towns, Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. I can drive 30 minutes outside of Dallas County and be around the most normal, middle-class, family-oriented Christian people you can get anywhere in the country. It's like that in most exurbs actually. The Mexicans are the least of my concerns in Texas, I'd worry more about the Californians moving in and the locals leaving. Texas is part of Mexico basically, there have always been Mexicans here and a lot of them have very stable families. A lot of the Mexicans I know are conservatives.

So yeah, no place is perfect. But we're not going to win this by hiding in Montana or Switzerland. At the end of the day, the Democrats want to displace conservatives from Red states like Texas. I'm not going to let them have it. There are good bones here to work with, like a church-oriented culture and stronger families.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
If you're emigrating then concern yourself less with the availability of guns and more with the likelihood that you'll need one. No point ignoring Norway and moving to the DRC just because you can bring your AR15s.

For those moving overseas I suggest to some degree you wear your heart on your shoulder. Join a strict Church and wear your faith proudly so that the natives aren't worried you're a foreign subversive.

As for building community, at least social media gives you something back for once. If you meet someone and they ask you over for lunch (or you're thinking of inviting them instead) then you can datamine everything they've posted on Facebook, Twitter, etc. An absence of this stuff is either very good (conservative in hiding) or on rare occasions very bad (fed), but virtually nobody in the center or on the Left is keeping their mouth shut on social media. A decade ago doing something like that would be creepy but these days it's simply prudent.