Finding nicer/happier women

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
I’m in a dilemma boys...

When I walk around the West, I see many women with what could be described as battle-hardened expressions. Stern looks, no smiles, dead eyes, no giggles. Anyone who’s spent time with the feminine spirit would recognize that these women, to some extent, are unhappy. And not as a temporary mood, either; it’s normal for women to fluctuate. No, these women seem unhappy as their default state. On a very simple level, women like this are not pleasant to be around. Is this what our ancestors bled for??

The cause of their jadedness is unclear. Manosphere dialogue dictates that they’ve likely “been pumped and dumped“ too many times. But what about all of the other women who haven’t? Why the long face? From my research, I’ve discovered that, by no fault of their own, a lot of American women are dysgenic (relative to women from their country of origin). Are their foul demeanors subconscious expressions of poor genetic quality? There are many theories, but the bottom line is clear: these women are broadcasting bad vibes at their baseline.

I have had the fortune to spend time with the feminine essence, and it is markedly different than what I see back home. The key difference is being happy and being nice. It is EXTREMELY easy for a woman to behave in this way - I am of the mind that it is their true default state. And I’m not talking about bouncing off the walls giddy either, I just mean a girl who is content in her own being. Again, this is super simple for a woman to pull off, since they are generally moment-to-moment creatures.

So far I have only experienced this with a few girls from Japan and a white girl from Kazakhstan. And once you experience what a pleasant companion a nice girl makes, you can’t go back to anything lesser. Seriously, it’s that good.

Where does one find nice/happy women?

monsquid

Kingfisher
Women are competing with men for careers, social status, and government/corporate leadership. Competition is inherently a masculine activity. This drives down their feminine nature, also increases the number of feminine men. The West is losing balance. So, I would say leave the West unless you plan to spend the time, energy, and money to look for edge cases in the West. If you wait too long though, you may end up without a family and childless, if that's your goal.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I’m in a dilemma boys...

When I walk around the West, I see many women with what could be described as battle-hardened expressions. Stern looks, no smiles, dead eyes, no giggles. Anyone who’s spent time with the feminine spirit would recognize that these women, to some extent, are unhappy. And not as a temporary mood, either; it’s normal for women to fluctuate. No, these women seem unhappy as their default state. On a very simple level, women like this are not pleasant to be around. Is this what our ancestors bled for??

The cause of their jadedness is unclear. Manosphere dialogue dictates that they’ve likely “been pumped and dumped“ too many times. But what about all of the other women who haven’t? Why the long face? From my research, I’ve discovered that, by no fault of their own, a lot of American women are dysgenic (relative to women from their country of origin). Are their foul demeanors subconscious expressions of poor genetic quality? There are many theories, but the bottom line is clear: these women are broadcasting bad vibes at their baseline.

I have had the fortune to spend time with the feminine essence, and it is markedly different than what I see back home. The key difference is being happy and being nice. It is EXTREMELY easy for a woman to behave in this way - I am of the mind that it is their true default state. And I’m not talking about bouncing off the walls giddy either, I just mean a girl who is content in her own being. Again, this is super simple for a woman to pull off, since they are generally moment-to-moment creatures.

So far I have only experienced this with a few girls from Japan and a white girl from Kazakhstan. And once you experience what a pleasant companion a nice girl makes, you can’t go back to anything lesser. Seriously, it’s that good.

Where does one find nice/happy women?
Battle-hardened expressions are not necessarily the result of overactive sex lives, because the stats on promiscuity are WAY down over previous generations. Gen Z isn't having a lot of sex. A combination of the abundance of birth control pills (kills sex drive/emotions), the abundance of mood altering substances/SSRIs/drug use (does the same), and tech-induced autism has made women take on more masculine qualities and has also killed in-person interaction. Sure, there are sluts, but I see a lot of lonely but pretty chicks, who are out of touch with their feelings. Because they don't know how to flirt or interact with men in real life, or conversely they only get hit on by low value men (who they may end up with), that makes them depressed. Then they acquire too many pets to fill the void, which make this worse because pets cock block your social life.

Rather than thinking about "where are all the good women", men need to be better leaders, take more risks to push these chicks out of their comfort zones. I see too many young guys spending too much time at the gym, only to be simps for mediocre chicks with bad attitudes whose whole temperament is based on shit testing.

And I should also note, you're in NYC and NYC is not representative of the US in any way shape or form. That's the worst cases all clustered in the same place. Leave NYC and you'll find a wider variety of women. NYC chicks are the most empty and soulless of any I've met.

Last edited:

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Women are competing with men for careers, social status, and government/corporate leadership. Competition is inherently a masculine activity. This drives down their feminine nature, also increases the number of feminine men. The West is losing balance. So, I would say leave the West unless you plan to spend the time, energy, and money to look for edge cases in the West. If you wait too long though, you may end up without a family and childless, if that's your goal.
That's only really on the East Coast.
Women aren't blazing careerists everywhere.

There are a whole lot of golddiggers here in Dallas.

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Robin
I would say that I've experienced this feminine essence with my Grandmother (just 1, not the other). Growing up she bathed in rivers, did house work while others did farm work, she rode in horse drawn carriages for the first 1/4 of her life, she never learned to drive a car and she never learned to speak English. She was always overly concerned with keeping women's work and chores to the women. If a man arrived to her home, she'd literally feed them and if they appeared overly exhausted from work she'd have them take a nap in one of the bedrooms of her home.

Another woman, where I observed this - was an Iranian hairstylist. She told of how she overly worried about her sons - always asking them if they've eaten, when and what, also, if they needed money, etc.

I dated one girl that gave me shades of kindness and tenderness. She was in her early 20's and was smitten with me, so I relate the giddy behavior to those feelings. Could she have remained that way(?), who knows, she had already been through some slight trouble. In the romantic languages the word is 'tenderness', this word is one they often use to describe quite aptly how a women should be and what she should give off to others. Fondness and affection are similar words that obnoxious and selfish American women do not know; they - themselves - absolutely have never spoken the words.

I knew a 17 year old that was 50/50 on feminine essence vs obnoxious. She was more feminine than not, but you could tell that public school was becoming corrosive to her.

Beyond that sadly, I cannot say I've known many feminine women. My own mom worked a full-time job (at times 2 jobs) so I literally saw her for 2 hours a day, on average.

My wife, she's feminine and becoming more and more by the day with the kids, although she had a harsh background and upbringing plus she has a brain and advanced degrees so she is very much a critical thinker. She is great at problem solving and keeping up with the house - finances, etc.

Now, the part that I think you or others, generally speaking, are encountering is where you'd like to date such a woman that exudes "feminine essence" and you are not encountering that. Those stories are plentiful. I had orbiter women around me just like that - they always had resting b*tch face. They never carried the conversation. To that, I'd say it was lack of social interaction as a kid or a harsh background of hard work and neglect.

The loud mouth girls that I knew were "know it all" types and they, I suppose, cause their problems and have their issues but they might offer something if you are patient enough to search for it.

I guess if you marry a women - there will be surprises and you amplify those beneficial traits. You should relish those traits. And yet expose the bad traits - to curtail/minimize them or any one particularly bad trait. That is a harsh reality - for young men they must learn how to expose a problem, you have to place the problem on the table before it is even discussed.

You: You know, I don't like this ...

Her: I never knew that bothered you ...

Then you negotiate and solve problems. The PUAs have that one idea and it's correct, where they'd say "hold your frame" and command a woman not to do x, y or z; and she will be obedient.

As for dysgenic women, as I said I think it is upbringing and culture. If their mother or father were dysfunctional (alcoholic, workaholic, absent, mgtow, mom is/was a prostitute, divorced, you name it) this will affect their smile or lack of smile.

But yes for the rest of women, I too truly believe that being used and abused for a decade and a half by the 20% knaves out there - does take a toll on women, it has a deleterious effect majorly on their mental health (and it's by their own doing, truly).

And I'm sure some will arrive to say "Don't judge her".

We are not, we are merely coping.

: )

John 3:16

Last edited:

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
As for dysgenic women, as I said I think it is upbringing and culture. If their mother or father were dysfunctional (alcoholic, workaholic, absent, mgtow, mom is/was a prostitute, divorced, you name it) this will affect their smile or lack of smile.
Nearly everyone comes from dysfunctional families. I have rarely met a person that comes from a functional family.
It's not really a driver...

Whining about being from a dysfunctional family, that's new.
Everyone is a victim in our culture.

Mike_Key

Robin
Nearly everyone comes from dysfunctional families. I have rarely met a person that comes from a functional family.
It's not really a driver...

Whining about being from a dysfunctional family, that's new.
Everyone is a victim in our culture.
RSD Owen, is that you?

haha

I'm with you, I too mention "don't whine", create your lot, don't fear, take on big challenges ... etc.

Anyhow, as of late people have been talking about epigenetics ... I can only imagine that something is happening where the "expression" of behavior and traits in women (and men too, obviously) is changing rapidly - an then of course ... blah blah blah without the complete modification of said "DNA structure" -- the changes are yet coming.

Jordan Peterson has hinted around this when talking about the Birth Control pill and how we have yet to see the complete ramifications of it.
That women are possibly now choosing less masculine men, etc., etc ... too, that politics may be changing as a result ...

All I know is that there are "micro" functional moments in families, many at times, there are upright people. Too, you should always strive to improve a system (CS Lewis). That is what we are doing here ... we are being conscientious and having "disgust" feelings about the modern woman - and that goes for substandard men too (SJWs and the dominated).

Umm, I'll think about your comments.

That's where I was going with this, but I'll add that men compete for their own goals including to support their family. Career women compete to increase their status with other women. In other words, feminism can be summed up as escaping a benevolent patriarchy for a competitive matriarchy taskmaster. Who has the nicest designer handbags, houses, and high end cars?

The Bible says one eventually has to grow up and put away childish things. For men, that means putting aside all the bachelor fun of hobbies and going out and raising a family and for women, that would mean putting her husband and family ahead of impressing her friends. But our society no longer tells women that. Women are told it's one big happy playtime.

Not only that, but with (as entrepreneurs in cars put it), "multiple layers of feminism" and high demands for men makes the women stressed out and even angry that they're on this treadmill they can't get off. They're taught to be angry because they're oppressed, entitled, or should be successful (because the media says they're all "powerful" so they should have it all by now.

Here's a wonderful example of a gal who is miserable, but doesn't know why (great film, BTW)

Beaker

Sparrow
On a very simple level, women like this are not pleasant to be around. Is this what our ancestors bled for??
Things change, we happen to be in this position right now but it won't last. This is why faith is crucial - if you study history you'll see that out of evil comes good.

A lot of them are not anymore, they're now going on OnlyFans. We're in the process of political change, this amount of craziness won't last, it will stabilize. You should stay because it's very likely that 20 to 30 years from now we'll have a golden age.

monsquid

Kingfisher
A lot of them are not anymore, they're now going on OnlyFans. We're in the process of political change, this amount of craziness won't last, it will stabilize. You should stay because it's very likely that 20 to 30 years from now we'll have a golden age.
I don't plan on leaving but seriously considering finding a wife overseas. Yes, it will be massively disruptive to my career but I can't imagine growing older without having children.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I found this among Asian women, and have said on the forum several times.

Let me state for the record that I do not have a "fetish" or prefer "subservient" women. Those are media tropes, designed to pathologize why white men are drawn to Asian women. Also: I'm not particularly attracted to Asian women.

What I am attracted to are politeness and manners. And I tend to find those things more in some Asian enclaves (esp. the Korean community).

From my vantage point, the Asian community in general seems like whites were in the 1950s. People smile and say hello to their neighbor. People try and look decent. People aren't coveted in tattoos. They go to church. They get married THEN have kids. You do them a favor, they make sure to return that favor.

Meanwhile, white culture seems to have devolved. We're all competitive (and Asians are no exception), but there is a difference between healthy competition and trying to "get one over" on people.

For whatever reason, whites also seem to like to do things like rev their cars, blast their music, and yell a lot. This makes living among them stressful. Asians carry themselves (for the most part) so they don't needlessly disturb others.

Since Asian women are obviously part of the larger community, this makes them a better fit for while guys trying to avoid women with various negative qualities. Your experiences may vary, but you're less likely to end up with a fat, tatted-up broad yelling at you.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Most feminine women, rank-ordered:

1) Bangladesh, India, Pakistan
2) Malaysia/Brueni
3) Myanmar, Laos
4) Indonesia, Cambodia
5) Latina magnus (Colo, Peru etc.), Pinyatas, some Africans
6) Maghreb (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria)
7) Vietnam
9) Turkish, Lebanese, Jordanian, EE village girls, Japanese

I've just been in Minsk, in the center and it's very Westernised and career, pleasure, travel etc oriented. And am now in a small guest house in the sticks - competely different world.

Bangladeshi are the most unbelievably sweet and playful, with the Malays not far behind. They will worship you and make you feel like a king.
Vietnamese are the most graceful and ladylike.
Latinas and Pinyatas (Filipinas) are el mas sensual y espectacular.
Maghrebi girls are a good mix and very keen on older Euro men.
Africans can be the most submissive and outright tell you you are superior to them and you must command them :laughter:

LINUX

Ostrich
Gold Member
No, don't date outside of your culture.
Columbian chicks have a whole set of problems and not every guy can deal with Latinas and their craziness.
Plenty of us settled down and married Colombian women, me included. We get breakfast every morning, dinner cooked every night, our clothes sewed from scratch, our boots unlaced and taken off after a long days work, and blowjobs whenever we want.

What is this nonsense about not dating outside your culture? American women are a whole lot crazier and have a whole lot more problems than Colombian women.

Sometimes I think that the newer men on this forum honestly don't want to be happy. You guys always have excuses on why you're unhappy and many men (not necessarily you) have all these theories on companionship, love, and wife material etc. but yet, you're at home alone on the internet complaining without someone who loves you, wants you, and is proud to be your wife.

I don't know, at what time do you decided to wake up and take a look around?

jakester318

Sparrow
Women in America have been hardened from feminism. Every woman has been implicitly or explicitly told that being feminine is weak and that in response to patriarchal power and control (which is a delusional construct created by feminists), women need to toss off the fetters of weak and insipid feminine qualities. Basically, they need to act like "men".

The problem is that feminists are insane. Men don't behave like that. Women can barely be in the presence of men nowadays, it would seem. They have grown to hate us, for no other reason than feminists, #meToo, and shit like that has hardened them against us. But what women fail to see is that they are really rebelling against God. By hating men, they are hating God, who made men in his image. They are going against their natural created order that God himself made for them. God made women to be a help to men but instead, they are hating the very relationship that God created for them and it is making them miserable. They are miserable. In a sense, they are to be pitied because they know not what they do. But they are still deplorable, any woman who finds it pleasant to walk in the paths of feminism that is.

When you see a woman tomorrow who has the scowled look on her face, just know that she is miserable because she is working doubly hard to rebel against God. Sure she might have other problems making her scowl. But the fact that so many women are like this is likely a pandemic problem.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Plenty of us settled down and married Colombian women, me included. We get breakfast every morning, dinner cooked every night, our clothes sewed from scratch, our boots unlaced and taken off after a long days work, and blowjobs whenever we want.

What is this nonsense about not dating outside your culture? American women are a whole lot crazier and have a whole lot more problems than Colombian women.

Sometimes I think that the newer men on this forum honestly don't want to be happy. You guys always have excuses on why you're unhappy and many men (not necessarily you) have all these theories on companionship, love, and wife material etc. but yet, you're at home alone on the internet complaining without someone who loves you, wants you, and is proud to be your wife.

I don't know, at what time do you decided to wake up and take a look around?
How many did you meet in colombia found a good woman in Colombia worth settling down with? Serious question, I agree that latinas in general are better women than the girls here. I know from your posts years back that you've been going to colombia for a while, how often did you come across a woman who would be good to marry?

My time in Colombia, all of the girls I met were the type that would go to church with you and immediately after mass go to your bed. I only spent about 2 months in Colombia, but out of all the Latin countries I've spent a bit of time in, I thought that Colombian women would be too immature and couldn't be trusted.

Maybe it's just that Colombian culture is more flirtatious than other countries, but it didn't feel like a culture that values loyalty. Colombianas are sweet, feminine, and fun to be with, but my impression was that they were good for short flings rather than shacking up

Sounds like it has been pretty good for you so far, would you say that my assumption was off the mark? Out of all the Latin countries I went to the one I thought that would be easiest to find a sweet, submissive and trustworthy wife is Brazil. But I wonder if i didn't give colombia a fair shot

Last edited: