Finding nicer/happier women

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Well, if you're a straight white male with balls in a major US city, the cold hard reality is that you're NEVER going to fit in, for the rest of the short time the empire has left.

If you're reading this message on this forum, even THEN you're not likely to fit in with an american white society. Are you a southern country boy? Some of you are, but the majority of whites in this country have gone full BLM.

US cities are quickly becoming non-white and will be shortly. They will have crime and related diversity issues.

Why not go to Colombia which is at least cheap and has marriageable christian women? Why stay in a collapsing country with the worst women on planet earth? It's about intentions. LINUX didn't advocate moving to Colombia to increase his "notch count."

Besides, the long term economics of places like Colombia, Vietnam, Armenia etc look MUCH MUCH better compared to the United States.

You're too negative. You're really young, you have to earn the right to be this negative.

baberuth

Sparrow
Besides, the long term economics of places like Colombia, Vietnam, Armenia etc look MUCH MUCH better compared to the United States.

I see your point in regards to moving abroad from an economic standpoint.

I am a minority living in the U.S., and what I learned 10 years ago from the travel forum here, was worth its weight in gold.

I was able to visit countries such as the Dominican Republic, Thailand, China, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, and more, just from the information that was in the forum.

I live in the U.S. year round, however, I usually take 3 vacations a year to different cities and countries abroad. These vacations don’t last more than a week, however, I would never have had the courage nor would I have known that such a beautiful world exists outside of our bubble (the U.S.), without this forum.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I don't have to earn any "right" to take a cursory glance at economic, demographic, and societal trends in the US to know it's fucked.

Luckily, my life is awesome and I won't have to grow old here!

If your life is awesome, why would you throw it away to live in a third world country where you don't know anyone, have no roots, no peoples of your own, and basically no economic opportunities (being that you are a foreigner). Especially being that you are in Florida (all hail). Your governor just reopened everything. HOPE!

If your life is awesome, why would you throw it away to live in a third world country where you don't know anyone, have no roots, no peoples of your own, and basically no economic opportunities (being that you are a foreigner). Especially being that you are in Florida (all hail). Your governor just reopened everything. HOPE!

Never said I was personally moving anywhere soon.

Is money and "career" really everything? In corporate America?

I want to find a christian woman to marry and have a large family.

Could I find this in Florida? Maybe. Who knows.

Last edited:

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Never said I was personally moving anywhere soon.

Is money and "career" really everything? In corporate America?

Who cares about making 150 Gs when you are swiping on Tinder at 40 years old. I want to find a christian woman to marry and have a large family.

How are you going to support yourself and your large family?
Why would a good woman settle down with someone whose not ambitious and career oriented (so she doesn't have to be)?

How are you going to support yourself and your large family?
Why would a good woman settle down with someone whose not ambitious and career oriented (so she doesn't have to be)?

I am extremely career oriented, that's the whole point here. I won't even get a chance to get married at this rate.

For risk of sounding like a broken record, again, I am not advocating some easy solution here. I don't have the answers, but staying in the US for finding a wife is going to difficult at best, an uphill battle.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
May I ask, are YOU married to a Christian woman at whatever age you are? I might be "young" in your book at 23, but in traditional societies even mid 30s is a late to the game friend.

I'm 37. Not my aspiration to be married since I've already done it. Been there done that.
I see a lot of guys yearning to be married here, I personally don't have that yearning (or think that yearning is wise, frankly).

Will I be married again? I dunno. The older I get the more I realize making plans like that is dumb. I didn't plan to be married, it was a spur of the moment impulse and the next time I want to be married, all the same. The guys I know who are planning to be married are not guys I admire or respect.

Personally, there are few women I've met - in the US or abroad - that I'd shackle myself to in a legal contract that could have permanent financial ramifications. I lucked out with my divorce, my ex and I remain friends to this day.

I'd be even more wary of marrying foreign women, who I have nothing in common with culturally or intellectually. I almost had that opportunity, but I passed. I'm always proven right on those calls. Instincts.

I am extremely career oriented, that's the whole point here. I won't even get a chance to get married at this rate.

For risk of sounding like a broken record, again, I am not advocating some easy solution here. I don't have the answers, but staying in the US for finding a wife is going to difficult at best, an uphill battle.

That is all.

That's good that you're career oriented, but there the negativity is setting in. You WILL get a chance to get married, if that's what you want. I'm very positive for your future.

I think it's hard to have a perspective on your dating prospects at 23 years old. When I was 23, I was just such a different human being than I am now. I realize I'm quite a catch, so I'm holding off until financially and personally it makes sense. I met my wife at 23, but I was obviously not ready to be married back then. And she didn't really want children, so what was the point of it. If she were Christian, I probably would have came to the same conclusion. I am not a suburban house husband type of guy.

Personally, I wish I had spent more time on my career and money issues in my 20s. I sort of got sidetracked with relationships. Girls really take you off the path of financial solvency, and your market value as a man gets way better in your 30s especially if financially things are better off.

Your whole mind will change if you follow this advice.
Listen to Steve Franssen, he's basically me (we're similar people) but he had an involved father that raised him correctly and set him on a good path. He has good advice for young people. He married a Christian girl, but deferred until he had a good financial footing, and now he's doing what he wants with his career. I think he's in his mid 30s.

monsquid

Kingfisher
I thought I would never say this, but God will show me the way. I have been saving up to request up to six months of unpaid leave in order to start this search. If my employer doesn't grant it then I will leave my position with the intent to take a six month break and return to my sector. It is doable if you save up, keep costs low, and plan it out. Six months won't damage your career even if you have to switch jobs. Best case, you get unpaid leave and walk right back into your job. Worst case you get a new boss.

Like Roosh has recommended time and time again before, start slow. Use your annual vacation to go visit the country for two weeks. Then go for a month. Take multiple trips, learn the culture, and do serious research. No need to make all in decision. I think six months is enough time to determine whether marrying foreign woman is compatible. It's also important to keep your expectations realistic. Don't expect to be married in six months but you may meet someone.

Life has a way of opening doors for those who venture past their waters. Dogmatically clinging to a 9-5, 401k, and solitary weekend distractions are not going to give me children. Blaming Western society and women isn't constructive either. Ultimately as men we must trust God and put in the 50% effort and pray that His plan graces us with the remainder.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
FullthrottleTX is divorced and obviously still bitter about it. I was going to respond to him, but after his 4th post, i decided it would be an exercise in futility to do so. He's still thinking about marriage in SECULAR terms, which we all know is a failure. It is ironic that he is quick to point out new "rules" Roosh has implemented such as "not going overseas" and "to fix our own communities" so we are not "rootless cosmopolitans". Meanwhile, he is blackpilled about Marriage and again, saying he finds it hard to "get in a legal contract" (marriage is a sacrament, not a "legal contract" we're beyond that already) with american women while at the same time, discouraging men from meeting women overseas. That is in itself against the new "rules" as well...So which is it? You are telling men not go overseas to find a wife, meanwhile you also state in the same post that you seldom know ANY american women you would be willing to "get in a legal contract" with :laughter:. This is a rhetorical question btw, no need for a response.

Steve Franssen is great and one of the leading minds in the groyper movement. I like him as well, but one thing that bothers me is that he discourages men from moving to rural areas, specifically the midwest. He wants you to stay in your dystopian tri-state area(new jersey for example) because of job opportunities. Again, i understand that perspective, but it is extremely easy for him to say that when he has his whole life figured out in the rockies while the rest of us are in BLM and Antifas backyard.

I don't plan on leaving but seriously considering finding a wife overseas. Yes, it will be massively disruptive to my career but I can't imagine growing older without having children.

I'm not one of these guys that are obsessed with overseas travel. heck, i've only been to Europe once ever and im in my earlier 30s. However, I do not blame men for trying to find a wife overseas and perhaps bringing her to the U.S. If the woman is ready and willing to transplant her self from XYZ country to the U.S, i dont see a problem with that, just as I dont see a problem if an American man were willing to completely transplant himself and assimilate (within reason) to a foreign countr . It is becoming very, very difficult to find a decent, feminine woman here in the U.S. Im not even talking about finding a virgin here, i just mean meeting a nice, traditional feminine girl... You have some guys here advocating to just look in your urban, dystopian sprawl. I think we should be open to all options. This country has 0 culture anyway, you wont be destroying any culture because there is non unless you're a southerner where they have some sense of culture left. The silver lining is that we can be the start of a new, healthy traditional culture.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
FullthrottleTX is divorced and obviously still bitter about it. I was going to respond to him, but after his 4th post, i decided it would be an exercise in futility to do so. He's still thinking about marriage in SECULAR terms, which we all know is a failure. It is ironic that he is quick to point out new "rules" Roosh has implemented such as "not going overseas" and "to fix our own communities" so we are not "rootless cosmopolitans". Meanwhile, he is blackpilled about Marriage and again, saying he finds it hard to "get in a legal contract" (marriage is a sacrament, not a "legal contract" we're beyond that already) with american women while at the same time, discouraging men from meeting women overseas. That is in itself against the new "rules" as well...So which is it? You are telling men not go overseas to find a wife, meanwhile you also state in the same post that you seldom know ANY american women you would be willing to "get in a legal contract" with :laughter:. This is a rhetorical question btw, no need for a response

1) I'm not "black pilled" about marriage. I'm just realistic about my personal prospects. Marriage isn't good for everyone. I encourage those of you who want to get married to get married. Bitter about my divorce? It was a decade ago, I am hardly bitter about it. I initiated it. One of the best decisions I've made.

2) If I do get married again, I will only have a Christian wife, but I do think the guys here who view marriage religiously are living in a blue pilled fantasy land. You're not getting married in a cultural vacuum just because you happen to use God and Jesus in every other sentence. Be more reality-focused.

3) Franssen has wisened up to know that nicewhites in Utah, Idaho, Montana and elsewhere in rural America are not experienced enough to be leaders of some kind of resistance. I agree with him. It's East Coast ex-liberals like myself that are the proper resistance to the poz. We're the future. Roosh included. We know what's going on, we know what needs to happen. Sorry, the Mormons are not the future. Only angry and outspoken, realty-based, fed up (and not 1950s bubble world obsessed) East Coasters are on the right side.

Try having a conversation about demographics with someone in Wyoming. I dare you. You won't get the perspective you think you'll get.
What I offer men: reality-based conversations, not bubble world 1950s conversations.

Last edited:

Maecenas

Sparrow
The city is not bad at all if you want to and can figure out how to become really successful. I read an interesting article once that the feminist movement and changed gender roles has only really affected the middle class, and not the lower or upper class. I agree with that. There’s so many women in the upper class who are based and red-pilled. I’ll try find the article right now.

Edit: Found it:

https://thepurplepill.tumblr.com/post/86110938733/the-lower-middle-class-mentality-of-the-red-pill

Check out this quote in particular:

> Men in these upper class strata are confident and secure in their own status, because they have plenty of it. They command the respect of women in their social class. It’s only when you get down into the lower social classes that the relationship between the sexes becomes more fraught

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I don't think a lot of the men here understand how many women THEY have damaged by pumping and dumping. These men were the "alphas" ruining many good women the same way the toxic culture has. I find LINUX's comments inspiring and hopeful but don't give up total hope on western (white) women, there are some out there trapped in the same sexual prison as you are. I can attest to that as my wife does the same things for me as LINUX's does and she is Aussie. Oh, and I have mates with wives (almost ;)) as good. You just need to put everything you have in to being a good husband (and father), which isn't easy.

Last edited:

Maecenas

Sparrow
2) If I do get married again, I will only have a Christian wife, but I do think the guys here who view marriage religiously are living in a blue pilled fantasy land. You're not getting married in a cultural vacuum just because you happen to use God and Jesus in every other sentence. Be more reality-focused.

3) Franssen has wisened up to know that nicewhites in Utah, Idaho, Montana and elsewhere in rural America are not experienced enough to be leaders of some kind of resistance. I agree with him. It's East Coast ex-liberals like myself that are the proper resistance to the poz. We're the future. Roosh included. We know what's going on, we know what needs to happen. Sorry, the Mormons are not the future. Only angry and outspoken, realty-based, fed up (and not 1950s bubble world obsessed) East Coasters are on the right side.

Try having a conversation about demographics with someone in Wyoming. I dare you. You won't get the perspective you think you'll get.
What I offer men: reality-based conversations, not bubble world 1950s conversations.

I like your take here mate. There’s just so many of us who don’t feel we’re ready for marriage in our 20s because of how we’ve been corrupted as a society and as individuals. The women who hold off until their 30s experience this cold, harsh reality in a very real, intense way with their biological clocks. Us guys experience this corruption too but not in such a clear, direct way. This is not our fault, this is just the reality, and it’s better to work with reality than go after unrealistic ideals, that’s just going to play out worse.

I also really like your take on us guys in the cities having more hardened experience. The other day I saw a video from a guy on YT who’s out in the Rockies, giving a critique on a very feminist video, and it struck me he wasn’t that angry about it. He was kind of relaxed about it because he experiences it from a distance, and not up close everyday like us city guys.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I don't think a lot of the men here understand how many women THEY have damaged by pumping and dumping. These men were the "alphas" ruining many good women the same way the toxic culture has. I find LINUX's comments inspiring and hopeful but don't give up total hope on western (white) women, there are some out there trapped in the same sexual prison as you are. I can contest to that as my wife does the same things for me as LINUX's does and she is Aussie. Oh, and I have mates with wives (almost ;)) as good. You just need to put everything you have in to being a good husband (and father), which isn't easy.

I don't deprive women of responsibility over their decisions.
Saying you're at fault for "damaging" women who essentially made the decision to have sexual relations with you, that's not genuine.
Maybe it's 50/50 blame

Last edited:

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I like your take here mate. There’s just so many of us who don’t feel we’re ready for marriage in our 20s because of how we’ve been corrupted as a society and as individuals. The women who hold off until their 30s experience this cold, harsh reality in a very real, intense way with their biological clocks. Us guys experience this corruption too but not in such a clear, direct way. This is not our fault, this is just the reality, and it’s better to work with reality than go after unrealistic ideals, that’s just going to play out worse.

I also really like your take on us guys in the cities having more hardened experience. The other day I saw a video from a guy on YT who’s out in the Rockies, giving a critique on a very feminist video, and it struck me he wasn’t that angry about it. He was kind of relaxed about it because he experiences it from a distance, and not up close everyday like us city guys.

20s is a bad time to get married.
Just live your life, build a social life for yourself, worry about marriage later.
It doesn't make sense to envision some kind of perfect Christian marriage when the reality is, we're humans. It doesn't usually work out the same in real life where there are things like finances, contracts, and divorce. Christians get divorced all the time.

There's always a risk, but having a well lived life before getting married is important so at least you know better.

I'm very earthy. It's going to be hard to convince me with spiritual arguments, frankly. Experience trumps doctrine for me.

Last edited: