Finding nicer/happier women

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Chicks who wake up really early are generally more down to earth and are less likely to be stumbling around drunk at closing time at the bars and clubs.

Back in the day, me and a buddy used to go to the bar early and meet girls then. We used to say by midnight every decent self respecting woman went home. All that was left were the bar sluts getting grinded by guys stumbling home. There were decent girls who liked to get dressed up and have a couple of drinks, but they tended to go home early. Also after 11pm the bar gets flooded with dudes. This was the 2005 mindset lol.

It would seem like grit and perseverance would be virtues found in a woman who has gone through tough times with her family upbringing but...I think it sounds good in theory but not so much in practice—yes, struggles can build virtues but they can scar too. My first wife went through a lot of trauma as a child and it scarred her too much. She was really screwed up. For most of the friends I have which have gone through a divorce, it was their wives who left them and they all came from shitty backgrounds.

Agree with above. Having divorced parents is a scar. Essentially you're marrying someone who is already divorced 1x via their parents. Or at least has gone through it. I'd take someone with squabbling parents who stay together, its a good example about the fact marriage is permanent and you work through it.

On another note, I am finding alot of Dads who have all girls to be total cucks. Something about being in a house filled with girls causes the Dad to embrace feminism, perhaps just not to feel ostracized from his family. I was recently discussing with a friend how important it is that the mother has actually taught the daughters about domestic duties, cooking, and they are still feminine. Women who like to take care of their men are ideal - and sadly this is largely lost in our culture. Latin cultures have this, and middle eastern ones too. I can't speak to the ins and outs of europe. BUT, its hard for a woman to be happy as a wife, if she doesn't take joy in household things and keeping things beautiful for her husband. She will find it all to be monotonous and beneath her.

Last edited:
America is not nearly as bad as so many of you make it out to be. It’s ironic that so many of you are bashing on the very thing that actually makes it so much easier for you to swoon a woman overseas. It seems at least one of you feels so insecure about your decision to have settled down with a woman overseas that you’ve sort of disassociated from yourself, become more hard-headed, and dismiss other people who question that decision cause you can’t handle the truth.

Yes there’s lots of gross women from feminist, liberal culture, but 50% of America voted for Trump, and don’t delude me into thinking that was all men, because we all know a ton of men who voted for Clinton. The MSM wants you to think no good women exist here in America. Why are we making conclusions about American women based on social media? And don’t we all want a woman who’s private and respectful about her family? Happy women don’t put themselves out there in public just so that guys like us can feel better and more optimistic.

But even then, if she’s feminist and liberal, if you’re man enough, you can lead a woman to a more God-centered life.

One final note, of course there’s so much mess and chaos in America, it’s the world’s strongest country by far, so of course the world’s most intense spiritual battles are gonna take place in America. It’s the country the deep state wants gone more than any other one. Don’t be so quick to be a pussy and flee the battle field.

Ever been divorce raped? Many men have... An American woman now needs no legitimate reason to file for divorce and get her cash and prizes (and women sometimes get as much as 75% of a man's wealth, especially if they were a housewife, and also half his pension, which can be crippling), no matter her own personal misbehavior. The horrifically unfair divorce court laws/policies are the problem, and so reform is desperately needed to rectify the situation. The current way gives women far too much power over their male partners. Many men never financially and emotionally recover after such a painful betrayal, that can result in great difficulty seeing their own children, even when faithfully paying their child support. People can change, and so even with careful vetting, a woman may still become corrupted over time by society. I agree that marriage and children are very important, but it is unfortunately a game of Russian Roulette. A good woman at the start has a single bullet in the chamber, and a bad/troubled women, at least several.

Maecenas

Sparrow
Ever been divorce raped? Many men have... An American woman now needs no legitimate reason to file for divorce and get her cash and prizes (and women sometimes get as much as 75% of a man's wealth, especially if they were a housewife, and also half his pension, which can be crippling), no matter her own personal misbehavior. The horrifically unfair divorce court laws/policies are the problem, and so reform is desperately needed to rectify the situation. The current way gives women far too much power over their male partners. Many men never financially and emotionally recover after such a painful betrayal, that can result in great difficulty seeing their own children, even when faithfully paying their child support. People can change, and so even with careful vetting, a woman may still become corrupted over time by society. I agree that marriage and children are very important, but it is unfortunately a game of Russian Roulette. A good woman at the start has a single bullet in the chamber, and a bad/troubled women, at least several.
I agree with everything you say, nothing you say contradicts what I said. I’ll add that many men get corrupted by society just like many women, case in point, I was corrupted at one point in my life. There’s also stories here on these forums of guys who have cucked dads who have TDS. There’s also many women who’ve saved many men from spiritual darkness and corruption and lefty programming, I know one example. If you let the bad apples (and yes they are at a much higher rate in today’s culture) sour your taste about all the good apples you’re just not gonna find what you want.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I have noticed a general uptick in politeness from women. Of course there is the opposite as well, where unpleasant women are now even more insufferable. But for women of a pleasant demeanor, I feel like taking away their party scene was a step they didn't know they needed.

I was talking with a welder the other day who fosters 'rescue dogs'. He has no kids and comes from a rough past and got involved when his old friends ended up in jail or dead. Now he enjoys it and is very good at it. He mentioned that they are over staffed with volunteers for the first time ever. Young women in the 18-25 age group who might normally be falling down in their own vomit last year, are now volunteering.

Perhaps just anecdotal, but I have to imagine more 'normal' women have stabilized somewhat now that they aren't pressured into binge drinking 3 days a week.

Pelagius

Robin
I have to say that I always found Spanish women are very great for this. Family & Fun fills most of Spanish peoples lives and the fact they hold life long friendships and live at home for a long time ensures that many of them avoid going down the route of degenerate behaviour.

It does depend upon where you go though, in my experience Madrid, Galicia and some western towns have cracking women who are sweet, feminine and nice to be around, other cities you begin having the battle axe look and radical feminism is rife.

The difference is really major, in smaller towns when you speak your broken Spanish the woman wants to genuinely help you and she will smile without any fear in the world. If you try that in some cities you get ignored or worse met with anger.

Same goes for guys too. Broken down in a smaller town? You're going to have 5 people helping you. Broken down in the city? The people are probably going to call the police on you.

MKE-Ed

Robin
*Lottery theory exception but otherwise

Not in the USA. And even with the proper lottery meets or connections, it's still a big hurdle to overcome the age gap shaming/cockblocking.
The dating dynamics in the United States is really messed up. We now have a situation where it’s now legal for gays to get married and even adopt children now. Transsexualism is now being promoted and pushed very heavily. There are now many instances where college age girls are now being encouraged to pursue this as well as men. Then you have the whole milf/cougar thing where you have older women dating guys that are way younger than them. However, if an older guy try’s to date a younger women, he’s then grilled and accused of being a pervert and other vile things. In other countries, this is not unusual and people don’t get bent out of shape if an older guy starts dating a women that is significantly younger than him. It’s a very messed up situation.

Durden347

Sparrow
Battle-hardened expressions are not necessarily the result of overactive sex lives, because the stats on promiscuity are WAY down over previous generations. Gen Z isn't having a lot of sex. A combination of the abundance of birth control pills (kills sex drive/emotions), the abundance of mood altering substances/SSRIs/drug use (does the same), and tech-induced autism has made women take on more masculine qualities and has also killed in-person interaction. Sure, there are sluts, but I see a lot of lonely but pretty chicks, who are out of touch with their feelings. Because they don't know how to flirt or interact with men in real life, or conversely they only get hit on by low value men (who they may end up with), that makes them depressed. Then they acquire too many pets to fill the void, which make this worse because pets cock block your social life.

Rather than thinking about "where are all the good women", men need to be better leaders, take more risks to push these chicks out of their comfort zones. I see too many young guys spending too much time at the gym, only to be simps for mediocre chicks with bad attitudes whose whole temperament is based on shit testing.

And I should also note, you're in NYC and NYC is not representative of the US in any way shape or form. That's the worst cases all clustered in the same place. Leave NYC and you'll find a wider variety of women. NYC chicks are the most empty and soulless of any I've met.
NYC is just an unfriendly city overall. It is just not the women. People there also tend to be rude.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
I have to say that I always found Spanish women are very great for this. Family & Fun fills most of Spanish peoples lives and the fact they hold life long friendships and live at home for a long time ensures that many of them avoid going down the route of degenerate behaviour.

It does depend upon where you go though, in my experience Madrid, Galicia and some western towns have cracking women who are sweet, feminine and nice to be around, other cities you begin having the battle axe look and radical feminism is rife.

The difference is really major, in smaller towns when you speak your broken Spanish the woman wants to genuinely help you and she will smile without any fear in the world. If you try that in some cities you get ignored or worse met with anger.

Same goes for guys too. Broken down in a smaller town? You're going to have 5 people helping you. Broken down in the city? The people are probably going to call the police on you.
Are you sure about this? Spain has the reputation of being one of the most backward parts of Europe when it comes to sexual morality: rates of promiscuity and cheating are extremely high.

Any updates for 2021? Still searching...
Well there is maybe community farming? Sometimes this attracts nice women. I don't know where you are based. But in my country there was/is a high surge in renting a small plot of land in the area to do some small farming. A friend of mine has got contacts from this including some nice women who are into caring and nature (which is something extraordinary nowadays). Hope this is a new venture to explore in your area.

Most feminine women, rank-ordered:

1) Bangladesh, India, Pakistan
2) Malaysia/Brueni
3) Myanmar, Laos
4) Indonesia, Cambodia
5) Latina magnus (Colo, Peru etc.), Pinyatas, some Africans
6) Maghreb (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria)
7) Vietnam
9) Turkish, Lebanese, Jordanian, EE village girls, Japanese

I've just been in Minsk, in the center and it's very Westernised and career, pleasure, travel etc oriented. And am now in a small guest house in the sticks - competely different world.

Bangladeshi are the most unbelievably sweet and playful, with the Malays not far behind. They will worship you and make you feel like a king.
Vietnamese are the most graceful and ladylike.
Latinas and Pinyatas (Filipinas) are el mas sensual y espectacular.
Maghrebi girls are a good mix and very keen on older Euro men.
Africans can be the most submissive and outright tell you you are superior to them and you must command them :laughter:
Holysmokes that list is depressing because I am mainly attracted to White women. Smh

@CaptainWestern

Alas white women are a largely un-salvageable project with the exception of eastern europe. If you do not enforce strict societal controls women of any race will go bad. And like Humpty Dumpty once a woman has fallen she can't be put back together (easily that is), both on the individual and societal levels.

My suggestion to you Cap is this, get the hell out of the west and head for eastern Europe (or Argentina/Uruguay). Make your money here, live off of it there.

Blade Runner

Pelican
@CaptainWestern

Alas white women are a largely un-salvageable project with the exception of eastern europe. If you do not enforce strict societal controls women of any race will go bad. And like Humpty Dumpty once a woman has fallen she can't be put back together (easily that is), both on the individual and societal levels.

My suggestion to you Cap is this, get the hell out of the west and head for eastern Europe (or Argentina/Uruguay). Make your money here, live off of it there.
Which of the EE countries are your tops? Do you have a rank list? Thanks for the input. I'm always curious on others opinions.

@Blade Runner

Personally I lean towards the caucuses, they are white enough that I can say "those are my blood, flesh and bone" but not white enough for my mind to throw a fit. Having witnessed the western white female at her worst ('ello Job Corps) I just can't envision shacking up with a pure bred western white woman (or some of her eastern european cousins that look waaay too much like her). The revulsion/dissonance factor is simply too great.