Fitness YouTuber Connor Murphy

bucky

Ostrich
I probably had the best experience you could have on psychedelics, but advise others not to take them, and plan on not taking them again. So many things can go wrong, and the result for many people is a sort of pantheistic New Age mumbo jumbo.

Maybe you got lucky. I was listening to a Sharia LaBeof livestream where he said that psychedelics really do open you up to the spiritual world, it's just usually not good spirits that you meet there when you're on them.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I'm quite sure also that there are levels of magnitude difference in ayahuasca compared to other psychedelics. But the main point is this:

The disciplined, long path of spirituality (via orthodox christianity) is the rudder, tried and true, with reliable people (known as Saints) among our guides. It is the narrow path and as such, is the Way. Lord have mercy.

If you are the type of human who feels ok in everyday life, i suggest to never experiment with any drugs. Because you can damage brain chemistry, and loose your good feeling. And it will be hard and long way to restore that chemical balance. Good inner feeling is worth gold. There is no need to change good things- right? The one and only case where i see maybe positive effect of drugs, is when someone is suffering wery wery hard physically or mentally.

I was still a Protestant at the time, and subsequently did not have access to a real exorcist. But I did bring him to church and get him to talk with a friend who prayed for him. I was able to explain to him the demonic nature of his experiences, and he started reading the Bible as well, but as far as I know he didn’t fully convert. I continue to pray for him daily and hope that one day he will be healed from all that.

zug

Chicken
Connor is back and he did spend two weeks in a psychiatric ward. He was diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder and drug induced psychosis.

He has now taken upon himself to enlighten the world of his new enlightenment.

You can follow him live through a 40 day fast.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Somewhat off-topic but ayahuasca tourism always struck me as an extreme example of gullibility.

You are going to go into the Amazon to do dope with a "shaman?"

I wonder if any have gone missing at the hands of cannibal tribes as a result.

Blade Runner

Pelican
"Happiness" and the "Truth"? Jesus "faked" his death? Pulled a fast one on Tacitus and Josephus' cousins/contemporaries.

This guy is truly a nut bag. I have a feeling he'll convert to Islam soon. He's already an odd, buzzword lovin' new-age gnostic.

You've gotta love it, he goes from a mental breakdown after doing a hard core psychedelic to telling everyone about the truth, within a couple of months, something I'm sure he can't explain at all after just a couple of basic questions.

IM3000

Pelican
I will never understand people who take Ayahuasca or any kind of really strong psychedelic. This stuff can be very dangerous and I know a few people who have been permanently transformed and not to their benefit. "Just" LSD alone can already mess you up really bad.

A friend of mine took Ayahuasca and has never been the same since. He was always a bit of a character, but his experience opened a door which should have stayed shut. He lost ownership in the company that he co-founded due to his inability to perform his job. Most of his friends turned his back on him, because of his very unreasonable behavior.

The last time I saw him, he "performed" at a friend's wedding. And by performing I mean that he was rolling around on the floor in some sort of "dance" to the tune of his girlfriend's triangle. No joke.

Just say no, kids.

I am fond of fitness and I need to get some good fitness watches are they really helpful for fitness purpose?

Your post makes no sense. You know that you need fitness watches but you don't even know if they are helpful for fitness purpose?

I have one from Xiaomi and it's nice to have when Iam doing cardio to see what heart rate I am at a particular time and get some nerdy stats like how many steps I'm taking on a run etc. but "really helpful"? Nah.

There has never been a person in history who achieved their fitness goal thanks to a fitness watch or didn't achieve it because they didn't have one. It's about being consistent with getting the sessions into the schedule and consistent with good diet. But they can make it a little more fun if you are the analytical type, like myself, and want to measure stuff.

I will never understand people who take Ayahuasca or any kind of really strong psychedelic. This stuff can be very dangerous and I know a few people who have been permanently transformed and not to their benefit. "Just" LSD alone can already mess you up really bad.

A friend of mine took Ayahuasca and has never been the same since. He was always a bit of a character, but his experience opened a door which should have stayed shut. He lost ownership in the company that he co-founded due to his inability to perform his job. Most of his friends turned his back on him, because of his very unreasonable behavior.

The last time I saw him, he "performed" at a friend's wedding. And by performing I mean that he was rolling around on the floor in some sort of "dance" to the tune of his girlfriend's triangle. No joke.

Just say no, kids.
The Natives give it to their kids at a young age, which is why most of them become addicts and undergo a lot of trauma induced during pubescence. A friend of a friend (I know great reference right) says that demons stalk him all hours of the night taunting and harassing him for years because of his experiences using these drugs, albeit them being natural (not pharmaceutical). I don't know why God put some of these things on the earth, maybe as warnings, but you couldn't pay me to touch the stuff.

stugatz

Pelican
I'm really bummed watching this man's videos. I began by watching his "what color is my shirt?" prank videos, where it was just an excuse to take his coat off and show off his abs. Pretty stupid and narcissistic, but people watch stupider YouTube content, so whatever.

The recent stuff he's uploaded, though...I wouldn't want to trade lives with him if you paid me. What a decline.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
About 10 years ago I allowed myself to be taken in by all the hipsters raving about ayahuasca and ended up taking it about 6 times. I thought it might be the cure for my chronic insomnia and depression, boy was I wrong about that. The venue was a place in northern Holland led by a shaman from Equador. I did about 4 sessions there if I recall correctly. The first session was very colourful and interesting in that I had a lot of visions of ancient architecture from around the world. The strong impression that I got, that I was being informed of, was that there was once an ancient civilisation that spanned the world. The other sessions I had were all harrowing, one in particular where I saw many shadowy figures and got the strong impression that this ritual was demonic. Now I know it was all demonic and that I harmed myself by taking it and being in that company.