Fitness YouTuber Connor Murphy

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
It's difficult to explain.
I have found myself on occasion now praying to God and Jesus which is something I would have never done before.
I also feel it in my chest, as in actual physical sensation.
I would consider myself a person of God at this current time.

I have met with a Roman Catholic priest 2 times now to talk and received the sacrament of the sick to aid me in my personal healing.

So you are not attending the Mass regularly. Please do not be your own judge but seek out the community with active and faithful Christians. Your discovery, if it is valid, is hopeless unless it is refined carefully under the light of apostolic teaching and community.

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm quite sure also that there are levels of magnitude difference in ayahuasca compared to other psychedelics. But the main point is this:

The disciplined, long path of spirituality (via orthodox christianity) is the rudder, tried and true, with reliable people (known as Saints) among our guides. It is the narrow path and as such, is the Way. Lord have mercy.

Ayahuasca is popular today among younger people because it has the cultural cachet of indigenous tribes, which are presented as a wise, benevolent people, and as an antidote to the modern cultural breakdown. This worship of "first nation" cultures is particularly strong in countries like Canada, Australia or NZ, where it is used to undermine the national identity and Christian tradition of these people.

This "noble savage" myth has been vehicled early on by "enlightenment" philosophers like Rousseau with the goal to undermine societal structure. It is based on a complete lie, because these pagan aboriginal societies were nearly all heavily satanic, practicing cannibalism and human sacrifice on a large scale, and a degree of savagery in warfare that is unfathomable. Torture was the national sport among American indians, the whole tribe would watch captured enemies being subjected to the most sadistic types of torture which would be drawn out for hours or even days. Those practices were ritualized and had a definite satanic nature.

One quarter of the original inhabitants of the Pacific Northwest were slaves. And unlike the slaves used in the South for labor, these slaves were often used for human sacrifice in religious ceremonies, and their flesh was consumed by the tribe. As well Indians were incredibly savage in their warfare and massacres of civilians, in Canada for example Iroquois and Mohawks would kill infants and babies by swinging their bodies and smashing their skulls against rocks.

The tribal "shamen" in South America like those of many pagan cultures would use their magic to control their people, not to "elevate" themselves or others, as commonly portrayed in modern new age culture. The whole ayahuasca trend is based on a dangerous lie.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
The psychedelic experience is like throwing your body down a cliff and hoping that God will save you. Obviously if your gamble works out your faith will increase 100 times. And if He does not intervene, you will be cast into the outer darkness.
This is it. The risk is so much greater and beyond what anyone can imagine. I do not recommend these substances but for reasons I know, medically and otherwise, I can tell people that (as I have stated before) things like ayahuasca are on a different magnitude and scale than psilocybin - I'm convinced they are not even close in their effects, adverse and otherwise.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
He was on anabolic steroids and started losing his hair, and many mocked the loss of his hair, and that is what triggered the collapse of his ego. So he went off steroids and went on finasteride, a DHT-blocker which results in serious depression and impotence in many people, and possibly even worse things (can cause post-finasteride syndrome). So the finasteride stopped his hair loss but he continued to lose muscle mass and he became nearly suicidal. So he went to an institution for a week or two and came back "enlightened," and since then we have just seen very odd videos depicting his mental instability. He drinks excrement and bodily fluids now for its supposed nutritional benefits. This I thought was trolling, but now I am convinced he has lost it.
This sounds like a very accurate and precise (therefore likely) explanation of what really happened. Well done.

I can report to you that after a single day's treatment of a mixture of low dose fin with topical minoxidil on my hair (solvent I mixed, I did not take a single dose by mouth re:fin) I could tell immediately that the drug produced anti androgen effects that were not worth it. And that was a topical solution. If you are recommended this or do a hair procedure and this is suggested, I would recommend strongly against it.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
This is it. The risk is so much greater and beyond what anyone can imagine. I do not recommend these substances but for reasons I know, medically and otherwise, I can tell people that (as I have stated before) things like ayahuasca are on a different magnitude and scale than psilocybin - I'm convinced they are not even close in their effects, adverse and otherwise.
What would you say are the differences?

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
Did Connor do psychedelics only once or multiple times?
Before using, did he show signs of the behavior he's displaying now?
Did he visit mediums, fortune tellers, tarot card readers, etc?

As far as I know, he was heavily prideful and lustful before his break, but there must have been another door he opened of which drugs were one part. I think being a big YouTuber is further enabling him. I don't recommend institutionalization lightly, and don't trust secular psychiatrists, but his outcome could be worse if this continues.
He created a new system of yoga that involves fornication in the various poses. He's way off the deep end and his soul is wide-open to demonic influence.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
What would you say are the differences?
I cannot speak to the effects or experiences regarding ayahuasca and I have never met, or met with, any type of shaman or even pseudo-shaman. I may be a person who lucked out in experimenting with psilocybin in my younger days, but I found that it was very much a feel good drug that only had true visual effects through thoughts when eyes are closed. I could easily physiologically explain the "visuals" when the eyes were opened and as I was interested in physiology and science (and am a physician now) throughout my life, I noticed the patterns.

I have on report from many accounts and friends that experiment with ayahuasca that you are quite literally visited by different beings and know they are beings, both elven-like or even the angelic, and that the experience is often mystical and telepathic understanding in its nature, no language is used to convey ideas.

Mushrooms, I conclude, are closer to the brain physiology and spiritual influence you often feel if you noticed it early in the morning in wake-dream states, or sleep outright ... and ayahuasca is a deep dive into a spiritual realm which you have little control over, nor can you stop the messaging that you encounter with your roll of the dice.

Others can correct this attempt at explaining, if they know better or can see where I am off base.

Bizet

Woodpecker
I personally think he's trolling. He said he's acting in multiple videos but people take him seriously.

I thought this too, but what would be the point? Seems like he's completely alienated fan his base. Does anyone know if his subscriber/view count has gone up or down since he's gone in this new direction?

Last edited:

stugatz

Pelican
I cannot speak to the effects or experiences regarding ayahuasca and I have never met, or met with, any type of shaman or even pseudo-shaman. I may be a person who lucked out in experimenting with psilocybin in my younger days, but I found that it was very much a feel good drug that only had true visual effects through thoughts when eyes are closed. I could easily physiologically explain the "visuals" when the eyes were opened and as I was interested in physiology and science (and am a physician now) throughout my life, I noticed the patterns.

I have on report from many accounts and friends that experiment with ayahuasca that you are quite literally visited by different beings and know they are beings, both elven-like or even the angelic, and that the experience is often mystical and telepathic understanding in its nature, no language is used to convey ideas.

Mushrooms, I conclude, are closer to the brain physiology and spiritual influence you often feel if you noticed it early in the morning in wake-dream states, or sleep outright ... and ayahuasca is a deep dive into a spiritual realm which you have little control over, nor can you stop the messaging that you encounter with your roll of the dice.

Others can correct this attempt at explaining, if they know better or can see where I am off base.
I can say that I myself at the end of high school had some experiences with psychedelics. (I never touched anything past that, very happy that I ended up not being interested.) Just LSD and psilocybin. Neither gave me any visuals, which people have told me is very unusual. It's possible the LSD might have been low quality. I actually had a pretty difficult experience with the shrooms and it shook me a little.

I'm not familiar with ayahuasca, but I often hear it mentioned in tandem with datura, which I KNOW is extremely intense stuff used by indigenous tribes (Erowid classifies it as a deliriant, and it seems to make people literally go crazy, almost like PCP).

Have heard some wild stories that might have been exaggerated, but a bad experience posted on Erowid always scared me straighter than any D.A.R.E. program did when I was in elementary school. I really hope they've stopped that program, it had the bad habit of backfiring and making students interested in drugs.

Maybe someone could reach out to him for comment? I would be interested in seeing a Roosh / Connor podcast / intervention if the guy is down for it. Roosh could relate to him the peace and fulfillment found in Christ and maybe the guy would come clean and would be willing to change. I know the only soul we all really should be purifying is our own for God, but when I see this, despite how much I don't like homosexuals, if one were to ask me for advice I would direct him straight to Jesus. I don't really see much further use to discussing this unless its just as a stark reminder to others the dangerous long-term game satan has for your soul when he ensnares you in simple sins at first, and the overpowering evil nature of the human ego (consisting of pride, vanity, narcissism, and selfishness). The dangers of ayahuasca and other drugs which may have assisted in his spiritual crashing are also good lessons for those unfamiliar.

NickK

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I wouldn't rule out demonic possession. If so, he may have opened the door before his psychedelic trip. Sad either way.
In my life before Christ, I took "just weed" for ten straight days and it was a special strain with psychedelic qualities.
In the tenth day I had a really bad trip.

Based on that experience, I think he is possessed.

Last edited:

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
Many mystics say that Yoga and drugs that interfere with DMT open your body to spiritual influences.
But the way in which you have built your soul over the past few years can decide whether these influences will be positive or negative.

Many exorcists such as Father Fortea, Father Glas and others report that over 90% of cases of demonic possession and infestation are from people who have engaged in occult and new age practices.
If a person is a fornicator, sodomite and/or immoral person and he engages in these practices, in 100% of cases his mind will be taken over by evil influences.

Think of psychedelics as door keys.
If you open the door of a dirty, immoral and contaminated house(soul), what will enter the house?

Filthy things.