Florida Legislature passes bill banning vaccine passports

skullmask

Woodpecker
Yeah I have relatives on the left coast who are still living with lockdowns. I was starting to feel a bit stir-crazy even with our fairly brief lockdown, I am so thankful I left that place.

The biggest remaining obstacles to a return to full normalcy here are the medical establishment and the schools. The hospital admins refuse to admit they are wrong about masks, and the teachers are just worthless karens.

As a Florida resident, I couldn't be more grateful for a temporary respite. However it's obvious that this entire discussion of "Lets move from X state to much better red X state" or how "Everyone is Leaving California" is just playing musical chairs.

California was the canary in the coal mine. Florida, in time, will also fall and turn into the exact same situation on the west coast. You're only buying yourself time on the back of a sinking ship.

I finally made a move and got out while I could a few months ago. But I'm only 22. Many older men with life infrastructure will have no choice but to stay and experience the collapse firsthand.

Florida is a good state. But the criminal federal government runs this entire country, and as long as you have a life there they will seek to control your life like the demons they truly are.

skullmask

Woodpecker
As a Florida resident, I couldn't be more grateful for a temporary respite. However it's obvious that this entire discussion of "Lets move from X state to much better red X state" or how "Everyone is Leaving California" is just playing musical chairs.

California was the canary in the coal mine. Florida, in time, will also fall and turn into the exact same situation on the west coast. You're only buying yourself time on the back of a sinking ship.

I finally made a move and got out while I could a few months ago. But I'm only 22. Many older men with life infrastructure will have no choice but to stay and experience the collapse firsthand.
I agree, if things stay the same FL will be the same as CA in the future. TX is on the way too. There's already tech corps moving there and the libs they bring with them will just spread the cancer.

My hope is that before it gets too far gone people will open their eyes to the fate of CA and reverse course. But a lot of the negative changes in FL come from retirees from up north, and they show no sign of slacking off their migration here.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
The vibe in most of Florida is completely different from the retards on the West Coast. It could go downhill, but you might as well enjoy it while you can. It's much cheaper, less taxes, more freedom, has happier and friendlier people in most of the state, they don't enable criminal trash, etc.

North Florida is more like the Southern states, and the Gulf Coast is great.

Last edited:

dicknixon72

Pelican
The vibe in most of Florida is completely different from the retards on the West Coast. It could go downhill, but you might as well enjoy it while you can. It's much cheaper, less taxes, more freedom, has happier and friendlier people in most of the state, they don't enable criminal trash, etc.

North Florida is more like the Southern states, and the Gulf Coast is great.

A United Gulf States of America could be very successful. Just saying...

MajorStyles

Pelican
As we saw with the last election, the legal/political system can be manipulated by the oligarchs on a whim: just look at how all the courts were able to shut down the cases presented by Trump. The oligarchs laugh at our legal system.

This decision is good for now. However, don't be surprised if by next year at this time, Floridians are required to have weekly anal schwab testing because "reasons."

I've been thinking about relocating to FL, mostly for the weather and beaches. This, and the fact that it's still red republican is a (huge) added benefit.

But how long does Florida have? Is it true DeSantis came very close to losing the governor election in 2018? Is he expected to win again next year if he runs? Also, the thing about that creepy faggot Bill Gates releasing GMO mosquitoes there doesn't bode well with me, lol.

skullmask

Woodpecker
I've been thinking about relocating to FL, mostly for the weather and beaches. This, and the fact that it's still red republican is a (huge) added benefit.

But how long does Florida have? Is it true DeSantis came very close to losing the governor election in 2018? Is he expected to win again next year if he runs? Also, the thing about that creepy faggot Bill Gates releasing GMO mosquitoes there doesn't bode well with me, lol.
The republican thing is geographic. Major cities like Miami and college towns like Gainesville tend to accumulate libturds. Then there's cucked law enforcement like the cowards of Broward. State troopers are generally all tryhard weirdos too. Also, given all the boomer retirees you have a lot of guys with a highly blue-pilled perspective. I really liked the panhandle when I lived there though. It's too bad that hurricane trashed parts of it.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I agree, if things stay the same FL will be the same as CA in the future. TX is on the way too. There's already tech corps moving there and the libs they bring with them will just spread the cancer.

My hope is that before it gets too far gone people will open their eyes to the fate of CA and reverse course. But a lot of the negative changes in FL come from retirees from up north, and they show no sign of slacking off their migration here.
Lots of based Cubans in FL with a lot of low key money, influence and most importantly the deep hatred of all things communist phuckery brings that only first hand experience brings. Its no coincidence that the Castro's Cuba embargo has withstood 6 decades of subversion

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Wow, finally a frickin' leader! I always said, what good is open (insert state) when boomer municipalities can still bother and lord it over you? I saw that in Key West not too long ago. The cops must be thrilled finally too, not having to be btch stooges to the demands of fearful, old idiots. In Key West it was beyond absurd too, they'd police the main drag for like a few hours a day to pay homage to the oldies and town hall geezers, then open it up all night to partying, drinking in the street, etc. Forcing people to wear masks outside is in itself criminal.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
Anywhere on the Gulf is good for the most part. Tampa/St. Pete is more crowded and liberal, but still better than most cities. South of Tampa Bay is pretty great all the way down to Naples. And the Panhandle is about as conservative as it gets. Great beaches and water as well.

Stuart is a nice area on the Atlantic. I haven't been to the Jacksonville area, but it looks pretty good too.

Damn I miss Florida.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
I wonder if along the gulf somewhere could be good for a little farm. I'm not big on the heat, I'm more of a grassy wooded mountain type, but I'm starting to see myself as future Florida man.