Clergy & Monastics Floridoxy with Fr Paul Girgis

DRIIIVER

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
I just watched the entire first talk with Fr John Valadez reviewing Death to the World, it was truly riveting. I sent it immediately to a friend of mine who is struggling with checking out Orthodoxy but would relate heavily with the topics discussed. Thank you for deciding to do this with your Priest, I’m sure the amazing sound quality was your doing! ;)

P.S. Still patiently awaiting additional Fr Seraphim Rose cassette uploads! God bless!

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Here’s a new podcast I’m producing with my priest. This channel will be a mix of interviews, edifying studies and Orthodox media, ( mostly cassette rips ). I have some tapes of Elder Ephraim in english which I will be posting in the next few days.

Floridoxy

Upcoming guests are all priests and elders.
Where did you get the intro music from?

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
I just watched the entire first talk with Fr John Valadez reviewing Death to the World, it was truly riveting. I sent it immediately to a friend of mine who is struggling with checking out Orthodoxy but would relate heavily with the topics discussed. Thank you for deciding to do this with your Priest, I’m sure the amazing sound quality was your doing! ;)

P.S. Still patiently awaiting additional Fr Seraphim Rose cassette uploads! God bless!

That’s so encouraging to hear! In all of the Fr Seraphim Rose content I found the rest of it was all online somewhere.

These translated tapes from Elder Ephraim seem to not be anywhere else so that’s the next thing I’ll be posting.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
That is a recording I made of our wonderful choir, here’s a link to it so you can enjoy it in it’s entirety

Here’s a version of I made for using as an intro but it didn’t use. Have some niche orthodox electronic music

Consider uploading this to YouTube too (the first one). I'll share it.