Forecast Of The End Of The World

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Originally posted on RooshV.com

cross-mountain-sun-1024x617.jpg

From studying Orthodox Christian eschatology and observing the political course of the coronavirus pandemic during the past two years, a clear picture has emerged for me about where the rulers of the world are taking us. It is a place of trials and sufferings that will be difficult to endure. Secular people will have to make a “deal with the devil” and trade away their freedoms and physical health to temporarily alleviate their fears while Christians will have to love God with all their hearts and trust Him with all their being to endure direct persecution, exile from society, and starvation. I’ve personally concluded that we are entering either the end times or a time that will closely resemble the end times.

The quest for power​

obama-silicon-valley-1024x666.jpg

Broad Street in Utica, New York used to be loud thanks to numerous active factories. They employed the city’s men on wages that were enough for mothers to stay at home, but now most of those factories are closed. “For lease” signs are displayed on dilapidated buildings that will never again be leased, and the jobs that remain can’t sustain a family without mothers working full-time. Good jobs for good men were methodically and purposefully shipped abroad, and the cost savings in wages were pocketed by corporate executives and their institutional shareholders. For the men who couldn’t secure a stable job, they were given opioids, junk food, and comic book movies so they would not be aware of the fact that ruthless scavengers came and took away their birthright.

In our modern, capitalistic age, power is derived from money, particularly the control of money. There are many people who are rich, such as Hollywood celebrities, but they are pawns who don’t have any power, because they don’t control money and its distribution, lending, and monetary policies. It’s the difference between owning a local bank, and having the power to use other people’s money to earn a yield for yourself, and having a savings account at a bank to earn a tiny yield compared to the bank’s owners.

To have worldly power, you must not only need a lot of money but you must live beside the river where money flows. You must be in the financial markets, be an oligarch with the political ability to change the workings of how money is used, or be in control of monetary policy at a central bank. The most powerful men in the world have money and some level of control over the financial markets or the ability to influence them. Those who control the financial markets control the world, because they have the most power to push policy at all levels of society under threat of taking away money, of reducing the river to a trickle.

The oligarchs, the richest men in the world who control the river of money, informally form an international regime to exert their will on the world to maintain their power and accumulate more money. The oligarchs are non-elected rulers who sponsor and thereby control all those who are politically elected. On television, they are kind-hearted philanthropists with goofy laughs and heartwarming origin stories, but in reality, they are destroying the middle class, enabling addiction to drugs and vice, spreading degeneracy to all corners of the world, removing our freedoms, and with the help of unseen dark powers (demons), hurtling human souls into hell.

To read this article in its entirety, click here to view it on my blog (it's too long for a forum post).

Last edited:

LoriJayne

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
Originally posted on RooshV.com

cross-mountain-sun-1024x617.jpg

From studying Orthodox Christian eschatology and observing the political course of the coronavirus pandemic during the past two years, a clear picture has emerged for me about where the rulers of the world are taking us. It is a place of trials and sufferings that will be difficult to endure. Secular people will have to make a “deal with the devil” and trade away their freedoms and physical health to temporarily alleviate their fears while Christians will have to love God with all their hearts and trust Him with all their being to endure direct persecution, exile from society, and starvation. I’ve personally concluded that we are entering either the end times or a time that will closely resemble the end times.

The quest for power​

obama-silicon-valley-1024x666.jpg

Broad Street in Utica, New York used to be loud thanks to numerous active factories. They employed the city’s men on wages that were enough for mothers to stay at home, but now most of those factories are closed. “For lease” signs are displayed on dilapidated buildings that will never again be leased, and the jobs that remain can’t sustain a family without mothers working full-time. Good jobs for good men were methodically and purposefully shipped abroad, and the cost savings in wages were pocketed by corporate executives and their institutional shareholders. For the men who couldn’t secure a stable job, they were given opioids, junk food, and comic book movies so they would not be aware of the fact that ruthless scavengers came and took away their birthright.

In our modern, capitalistic age, power is derived from money, particularly the control of money. There are many people who are rich, such as Hollywood celebrities, but they are pawns who don’t have any power, because they don’t control money and its distribution, lending, and monetary policies. It’s the difference between owning a local bank, and having the power to use other people’s money to earn a yield for yourself, and having a savings account at a bank to earn a tiny yield compared to the bank’s owners.

To have worldly power, you must not only need a lot of money but you must live beside the river where money flows. You must be in the financial markets, be an oligarch with the political ability to change the workings of how money is used, or be in control of monetary policy at a central bank. The most powerful men in the world have money and some level of control over the financial markets or the ability to influence them. Those who control the financial markets control the world, because they have the most power to push policy at all levels of society under threat of taking away money, of reducing the river to a trickle.

The oligarchs, the richest men in the world who control the river of money, informally form an international regime to exert their will on the world to maintain their power and accumulate more money. The oligarchs are non-elected rulers who sponsor and thereby control all those who are politically elected. On television, they are kind-hearted philanthropists with goofy laughs and heartwarming origin stories, but in reality, they are destroying the middle class, enabling addiction to drugs and vice, spreading degeneracy to all corners of the world, removing our freedoms, and with the help of unseen dark powers (demons), hurtling human souls into hell.

To read this article in its entirety, click here to view it on my blog (it's too long for a forum post).
Wow Roosh! As someone who just came to Orthodoxy on Dec 5th, thank you so much! I still have much work to do ☦

Vasily Martian

Sparrow
Orthodox
"That said, globalization and advanced technology have allowed the fulfillment of the end times to be more possible than ever before."

For sure. While we must always ultimately say that we don't really know when the end will be, it's also possible to think about it a little, and offer ideas as they come up.

To that end, it's occurred to me that, because love and its accompanying freewill are so central to God and His purpose for creation, the end of that creation must come when freewill and genuine love are completely gone.

While the above seems reasonable, I can see that it might not have been readily apparent to Christians of previous generations, who simply couldn't have known the extent to which technology could/would develop, and its ability to enslave people totally.

Therefore, when we say today that the end appears to be near - despite the definition of "near" still being vague - there does seem to be more truth behind it, than in the claims of Christians gone by...(putting aside 1. The obvious fact that the world didn't end in the past; 2. The lineal aspect of time and how we - a later generation - must naturally be closer to the end).

After all, almost nothing says a lack of love and freewill quite like being on the verge of not being able to breathe without digital monitoring and permission.

Palestrina

Banned
Trad Catholic
English priest Fr. Frederick Faber, on Pentecost Sunday 1861, gave a specific example of the manner in which people would be misled:
We must beware then of dangers from within. We must be upon our guard even against catholic books, periodicals, journals, and pamphlets, however specious they may be. Our Blessed Redeemer said of the false prophets of the last days (St. Matt. xxiv. 24.) that they should “deceive, if possible, even the elect.” Now we must remember, that if all the manifestly good men were on one side, and all the manifestly bad men on the other, there would be no danger of any one, least of all, the elect, being deceived by lying wonders. It is the good men, good once, we must hope good still, who are to do the work of Antichrist, and so sadly to crucify afresh the Lord whom they do more than profess to love. Bear in mind this feature of the last days, that their deceitfulness arises from good men being on the wrong side.
In other words, it will not be enough to have good intentions. The work of the Antichrist will be accomplished by people who sincerely mean well! Their subjective disposition cannot change the objective fact that the work they will actually be carrying out is that of the Antichrist, the earthly representative of Satan.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
We're so far beyond reparation. Society has drifted to far away from the natural order. They needed the last 70 years to divide and conquer so they'd have carte blanche marching in now. Satan's foreplay for the end times has been setting up women against men. With the "liberalization" women were destroyed, men were destroyed, families were destroyed, children were destroyed, streets were destroyed, towns, cities, continents, civilizations, the world. It all ripples up when you take that away.

A few years I had the illusion that we could fix our problems through politics. If only people would see that... After the sewege has been opened to me over the last 2 years and I've seen the depth of the disease that's been flourishing for 60 years I can only conclude the patient is dying, or another metaphor that the ship is sinking. Even if we'd beat the corona measures there are a 1000 layers of invisible and unconscious disease few people are aware of.

Given the state we're in and where this is all going there's no denial that true evil and enslavement will come and it may be sooner than we think. What we experience now is a walk in the park. I can't see another explanation for where this is going as that this are the birth pangs and the next step in the setup for the true end times. I made that conclusion actually pretty fast after gaining consciousness of Christ and His reality 1.5 years ago and what I learned after about where we're being taken and what the Church Fathers have said this conclusion has only cemented.

scarfaceantonio

Sparrow
Other Christian
English priest Fr. Frederick Faber, on Pentecost Sunday 1861, gave a specific example of the manner in which people would be misled:

In other words, it will not be enough to have good intentions. The work of the Antichrist will be accomplished by people who sincerely mean well! Their subjective disposition cannot change the objective fact that the work they will actually be carrying out is that of the Antichrist, the earthly representative of Satan.

Very good note! Also consider the "seperation" between the wheat and the tares. Both look like the same, until they are fully grown, only than the difference is obvios! Also consider the "whore of Babylon" which said in her heart that she doesn't want to be a widow and dont wont to be poor. What does a whore/ prostitute do? Doing "service" to her "master"- thinking she does the "right" thing...., unfortunately she will face a double portion of wrath afterwards....
Fits all together.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Impressive article. I especially like the focus on the digital currency that Central Banks absolutely need to implement, to definitely enslave us.
It'll be "to root out germs and drug money", yeah sure, but of course and in reality it'll be to control all of our daily activities, and prevent "people with low social score" from buying useful items, just as Roosh describes here.

wesley93

Chicken
Catholic
'
Joseph Wright, the Antichrist, with his app in place and compliance nearly total, is not satisfied at the tiny amount of resisters, especially since most of them are the most faithful of Christians. He begins to hunt them down like animals. He believes he is merciful, and gives them an option to download the app, to participate in society like a “normal” person who “cares” about the planet, and if they refuse, they are dragged to a mass grave and shot. No one interceded for the Christians, not even the leaders of the Churches, and so the last obstacle was being cleared for Joseph Wright to be worshipped as a god by the entire world.'

This angle really hit for me. Never considered that. Just download the app don't you care about the planet?

Spro23

Pigeon
Catholic
It seems the majority of Christians took the vax just from basic media propaganda. The pressure points for the mark will be far more severe than some scary words on CNN. Like starvation or at gunpoint from martial law. Or even like freezing to death in winter.
Especially since it will be marketed as some public good measure, most will rationalize going along with it.

I think a very small percentage will resist the mark. Like 20% tops.