Forecast Of The End Of The World

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
With all the degeneracy you really think the world will last? If it does our world will end since Western Civilization will surely fall.

Empires don't last forever (200-300 years seems to be the normal cycle), although the Roman empire (which was every bit as degenerate as ours) had its cultural legacy in the east, which lasted a good 800 years or so until it was conquered.

If you read military strategists today they're still thinking of things on a thousand year scale. It messes us up to think of things like that because our earthly lives are so short, but it probably explains the popularity of things like "Dune."

patrick kelly

Chicken
Orthodox
Don't let speculative predictions and descriptions of persons and times to come distract you from day to day responsibilities of work and attention to life in your local parish, loving people you already know, struggling with problems that already exist. Christians of all times and places are subject to various suffering, persecution and other tribulations.

There is nothing in the Creed or the Liturgy that requires any specific belief about events, activities, or people of "the end times", not even of the "Anti-Christ". Heed the warnings not to go chasing after every bit of titillating "prophesy" that reaches your ears.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I'm not sure I 100% understand what your question was, but the lowest common denominator for considering somebody to be Orthodox is if they were baptized. It can't be undone and you can always consider them Orthodox, even if by the way a person lives their life they do not resemble a Christian. The potential for Grace to activate in their souls is their and they will always have access to the Mysteries. To be considered a member of a parish, it is different. I think each parish may have it's own rules but at my parish a parishioner must consider themselves to be under obedience to our Bishop, must have communed at least once in the past year, and must have contributed financially to the parish.
Yes, minimally. But someone who was baptized can reject the faith, so obviously it doesn't mean anything necessarily. An answer apparently (scary) to many of us will be that "I never knew you." That's why the question I ask is one I deem important. Yes, a new wrench in the game is that obedience to a bishop now can even be tough given all the challenges and objections people like us have here even though we are trying to be orthodox in many, or most, senses.

Saul

Pigeon
Other Christian
With all the degeneracy you really think the world will last? If it does our world will end since Western Civilization will surely fall. Do you believe in a literal return of Christ or as other Christian do you believe in a more metaphorical return?
If you want to hide under the bed sheets in a corner of your room all of your life, that is your business.

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I'm not sure what one should think of this, Roosh. Good writing, of course.

But why do you need to write an article this long on the topic that doesn't deserve this much attention?

Literally, no one knows when the world ends.

The Gospel warns me to disregard such predictions: "Then if any man shall say unto you, ‘Lo, here is Christ,’ or ‘there,’ believe it not." (Matthew 24:23).

The saints and bishops you quoted may be a good hint but why do you think they could refer to QR codes or anything NWO related?

Antichrist will call himself a preacher and restorer of true knowledge of God: those who do not understand Christianity will see in him a representative and champion of true religion and will join themselves to him. Antichrist will appear to be gentle, merciful, full of love and of all virtues: he will be recognized as such and obeyed on account of his most exalted virtues by those who recognize fallen human nature as the truth… Antichrist will offer to mankind the organization of the highest earthly well-being and prosperity, he will offer honors, wealth, majesty, and bodily comforts and pleasures: those who seek earthly things will accept the Antichrist and call him their master.

Kenneth Copeland, mormons, scientologists have more features of an Antichrist than Klaus Schwaab. The latter said "you vill own nossing."

It's interesting to see many "orthodox catechumens" and "inquirerers" who think they know better than their Hierarchs about marks, seals etc". Then they say "oh, His Emminence got it wrong, cause Fr. Soandso and Jay Dyer told me so and they sounded plausible." Who gives a catechumen the skill to tell right from wrong? An inflated ego maybe? Self-aggrandizement, total absence of humility? It's the same story as with climate change or nutritional science. Each side has its "facts" but since the laymen don't know the methods used to draw scientific conclusions (even fraudulent ones) they can only base their judgement on what "sounds reasonable to them." What method does an inquirerer into Orthodoxy use to determine that Kiril or Bartholomew got it wrong about the mark?

Meanwhile, some folks refuse to go to church over mask mandates stating their tremendous love of God pride as the reason an excuse. Such people won't need any marks cause they've already acquiesced to the Spirit of the Antichrist.

World is going to outlast all of us on here. Pay attention to what you focus on. Or you might miss the bigger picture.

My God is able! Where knowledge ends, faith begins.
With all the degeneracy you really think the world will last? If it does our world will end since Western Civilization will surely fall. Do you believe in a literal return of Christ or as other Christian do you believe in a more metaphorical return?

This "other Christian" is right about "paying attention to what you focus on." Your focus is on the eternal life, not this life.

Talking too much about marks and Antichrist keeps you focused on this life. Are you pooping your pants, Christian? Another longer fasting period is over and the only great thing you did was reading for hours about the Apocalypse from your ortho bros?

Last edited:

muscacav

Sparrow
Catholic
Material solutions will lessen and postpone your suffering, but if you focus on them alone, there will be no benefit to your soul.
Indeed, day after day, bad news after bad news, this is the conclusion I arrive. I wouldn't be surprised if they block my entrance to my apartament one day.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Roosh opens this article explaining where power comes from: the control of money.

If you wish to explore this topic further, this book is a must-read:

Roosh's view of the world also describes why Facebook is changing to Meta. It's not that there's a consumer demand, it's that the people in control want this for us. So they will make it happen.

But seriously, read that book. It explains everything so well.

Tom Slick

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Roosh opens this article explaining where power comes from: the control of money.

If you wish to explore this topic further, this book is a must-read:

Roosh's view of the world also describes why Facebook is changing to Meta. It's not that there's a consumer demand, it's that the people in control want this for us. So they will make it happen.

But seriously, read that book. It explains everything so well.
I'm going to check out that book. For anyone interested in an easy to digest 45 minute video on the basics of how money works, Money As Debt by Paul Grignon is a great starting point.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Meanwhile, some folks refuse to go to church over mask mandates stating their tremendous love of God pride as the reason an excuse. Such people won't need any marks cause they've already acquiesced to the Spirit of the Antichrist.
While you had good recommendations to not be consumed by speculation, this is the kind of thing that makes you just as dangerous as the next. Suffering to practice the right way is a noble cause and pursuit. You act like there aren't orthodox priests currently who have told parishioners that not getting the jab is a sin for "not loving their fellow man." Not doing something in conscience and with free will? So that others can theoretically (as if) live longer lives in this world, and based on fear of death?

That's the real spirit of antichrist.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I'm not sure what one should think of this, Roosh. Good writing, of course.

But why do you need to write an article this long on the topic that doesn't deserve this much attention?

Literally, no one knows when the world ends.

The Gospel warns me to disregard such predictions: "Then if any man shall say unto you, ‘Lo, here is Christ,’ or ‘there,’ believe it not." (Matthew 24:23).

The saints and bishops you quoted may be a good hint but why do you think they could refer to QR codes or anything NWO related?

Kenneth Copeland, mormons, scientologists have more features of an Antichrist than Klaus Schwaab. The latter said "you vill own nossing."

It's interesting to see many "orthodox catechumens" and "inquirerers" who think they know better than their Hierarchs about marks, seals etc". Then they say "oh, His Emminence got it wrong, cause Fr. Soandso and Jay Dyer told me so and they sounded plausible." Who gives a catechumen the skill to tell right from wrong? An inflated ego maybe? Self-aggrandizement, total absence of humility? It's the same story as with climate change or nutritional science. Each side has its "facts" but since the laymen don't know the methods used to draw scientific conclusions (even fraudulent ones) they can only base their judgement on what "sounds reasonable to them." What method does an inquirerer into Orthodoxy use to determine that Kiril or Bartholomew got it wrong about the mark?

This "other Christian" is right about "paying attention to what you focus on." Your focus is on the eternal life, not this life.

Talking too much about marks and Antichrist keeps you focused on this life. Are you pooping your pants, Christian? Another longer fasting period is over and the only great thing you did was reading for hours about the Apocalypse from your ortho bros?
It sounds to me that you are afraid. You fear your faith will break when faced with the great trials that may come upon us. How is being concerned about the possibility of the coming of the Anti-Christ focusing on this life? Putting one’s head in the sand and pretending nothing is wrong seems like a coping mechanism of someone afraid that this life is ending and lacks faith in the superiority of the next. Your post sounds prideful and arrogant. You made statements intended to insult many people and one to me personally. Are you Orthodox? Anyone can put that label under their name.

Spro23

Pigeon
Catholic
I suspect so many clergy and christians are going along with it because they don't think deeply about anything.

It's like having a cheat sheet to a math problem but not being able to show your work....they can't explain the why of anything. Hence they just do what they're told. Their "beliefs" are all cliffs notes and cheat sheets, they can't really think through the reasons behind things.

Like in catholic schools, they just show you the motions and actions, but for example, never said "without monogamy you can't really have a civilization....it creates instability". I had never heard that before. I also think many priests simply hadn't lived much and are completely out of touch with all sorts of things going on. I don't think I even heard "with multiple sexual partners your marriage is less likely to last".

It's why they can't discern moves by globohomo to enslave everyone.

I view many priests as naive and unaware it's why I stopped going to church for so long. It's hard for me to want to go to confession when I hear them say naive things at mass. Going along with the vax just takes the cake.

A guy like chris langan is smart enough to work through the existence of God, I think the general message of Christianity is like a cheat sheet where God is blatantly telling you the answer and you aren't necessarily expected to work through all the logic on your own.

Last edited:

DaveH

Chicken
Catholic
Dear Roosh,

With flawed eschatology as a pre-supposition, I can see why you were led to believe that this is 'the end', when in fact it's not. While you are right on many points pertaining to the tyranny being administered currently around the world, I believe you're giving too much credit where it is not due by attributing qualities that are reserved for God alone, such as omnipotence, to mere mortal men, that, as you correctly point out, are antichrists themselves since they deny the Father and the Son.

The crux of the problem and therefore the solution, which I had abandoned any hopes of reading about by the second paragraph, is to elevate and re-establish the Church as the sole and supreme authority for truth; in teaching, administering and enforcing, thus replacing any secular institutions currently occupying those roles, and thus alleviating most of the ills you outlined in this article.

Please reconsider your position on attributing such large breadths and depths of power to these cowardly oligarchs. You are absolutely correct on many points, especially when it comes to the hierarchies of dependencies and how they are out of step with God's natural order. However the faith we can have, as Christian men united in the Body of Christ, is that we too can partake in His labor, by laying our lives down for Him.

Perhaps the best first step in this direction is to gather together for the purpose of educating each other in these matters, under the auspices and guise of the Church?

Your friend,

Dave

UnMasked

Pigeon
Protestant
Ephesians 5:11 NKJV
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

In his article Roosh did his God given duty of exposing evil. As Christians, we can’t just bury our head in the sand and pretend that what’s going on isn’t the closest thing we’ve seen in human history of apocalyptic prophecy.

There’s absolutely no one here that can say that mark of the beast system won’t happen in our lifetimes. The bible specifically tells us that no one will know the time or the day except the father, and that His return will come upon us like a thief in the night.

When we observe biblical signs all around us, in a wicked generation that surpassed both Noah’s and Sodam’s wickedness, you would have to be willfully blind to think that God intends to let the deprived continue to mock Him. In my opinion His return is imminent.

You can point to many other tragedies in human history like wars, famines, depressions, persecutions, and natural disasters, but none of them compares minutely to what’s going on today. The deception by a lie of the exact same caliber the serpent told Eve is happening globally, daily.

The serpent told Eve if she eats of the tree “You will not surely die." Genesis 3:4. The same serpent is telling billons of people if they take this forbidden abortion derived genocide venom into their blood that they will surely not die. The serpent is injecting and taking as a sacrifice unto himself millions of innocent children. To corrupt those uncorrupted amongst us before they have a chance to find God is the purest of evil. These are unprecedented times.

In times like these, we must do everything we can, even unto imprisonment and death, to expose the evil that’s going on. When you try to wake someone out of a trance you will need to have answers for the questions they have. Who’s doing it, why are they doing it, what are the biblical implications, and what can we do to fight against it?

Roosh’s article answers many of those questions based on conclusions that we can infer from what we see is going on and from looking at history. Not everyone is talented enough or has the will power to be able to see the big picture like Roosh did, and then also be able to communicate that in an understandable and digestible book. That’s why I feel God led Roosh to write it, and further, to use him greatly in these end time days to help others prepare.

To those thinking this was a black pilled article, you need to wake up and realize we’re living in such dark times that even a black pills glow as white snow in contrast to what’s happening. The article was not without hope, the article was full of hope, that hope being Christ, our living hope.

Roosh gave us the exact guidance one would need to hear. Don’t store up and prepare for yourself earthly things that you think will save you because THEY WILL NOT. The only thing you should be looking to do is put yourself in a situation (homestead/off-grid) that will buy you more time. More time to pray, more time to seek God, more time to prepare yourself to die whatever death it takes to enter His kingdom when everything is taken away from you.

I pray to God others wake up and start putting their time and efforts for God’s kingdom. We are on borrowed time, but none of that matters, and death doesn’t matter, the only thing that matters is that we’re ready to go when our time is called, and that we know where we’re going. If you disagree with that statement, I pray God helps you find true faith. And if you’re afraid of death because you don’t know where you’re going, I pray to God you start studying His word with an urgency so you can find the steps you need to take to have true assurance and salvation.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Other Christian
For what it is worth the Gospel has not yet been preached to the whole world. Sentinel island as well as numerous Amazonian and African tribes have never heard the Gospel, and many still have not heard of Orthodoxy.

Further it is no good to sit around like a rabbit in it's Burrough speculating on what the hawks are planning to do with their next attack. We are not prey animals. We are children of the king of the universe. If He chooses to preserve us nothing can destroy or even harm us if He so chooses. Conversely, when He is ready to allow us to suffer or die no works of our own can save us. Either way, both outcomes are an act of love geared toward our salvation.

Don't be ignorant, but I think making preparations beyond reading your Bible and saving up to buy a homestead is just needless worrying. A break from the internet is always a good thing too. It is easy to get caught up like wild fantasies if you do nothing but read conspiracies on the internet all day. At time the men of this forum remind me of scared old women. I say this with respect and with reference to the fact that in the past I have contributed to this culture of fear. But a lot of the behavior and fretting here is very unbecoming of men who want to be Godly leaders of their families.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I suspect so many clergy and christians are going along with it because they don't think deeply about anything.
Good post, and yes, this sadly explains most of the world.

I've noticed also that if you are interested in details and explain much of it, people get annoyed with you, probably on account of the fact that they perceive you as a know it all (since you clearly understand more than they care to and/or have a controversial take on something) or that they don't want to concern themselves with things that actually matter. I suspect that this subconsciously carries a responsibility or accountability that they also do not desire, so they distance themselves from even approaching such things.

People who know you are correct, incidentally and interestingly, but still don't really want to be bothered with such things say something like "You know too much." :D

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
By the way, I'm skeptical of many things and think we humans have a predisposition to think our times are the most important because our focus typically is on our own lives (thus we overestimate everything related to them) - but it is a rather natural attribute for many reasons, among them chiefly, survival. So yes, we do have a tendency towards sensationalism.

I think it's almost insulting, but actually funnier or more amusing to see posts about "restoring the Church", especially from RC members, when all they have done is lose the faith of their members, and esteem of the society, all trust - for I don't know, 70 years - and now aren't taken seriously at all? And no I'm not making fun, I'm sadly reporting a genuine tragedy for American and other historically Christian cultures.

On the one hand I don't believe that these globalists hacks have super powers, but I do know they have chaos and it would be foolish to think they haven't been effective - how else do you explain the madness of SJWs within so many "churches" and the likes of John Kerry, Joe Biden, or Nancy Pelosi? We can't even get a full % of orthodox to not be held captive by existing government and establishment structures for fear and somehow we're going to make the church the absolute authority?

I'd love to drink that kool aid, but when you can't find suitable women for family formation, you can barely trust your own church community at times anymore, and nothing has collapsed yet for a rebuild, how are you supposed to build anything to that level? That kind of thinking is just as sensational as end times' guesses, it seems to me.

motardpdx

Pigeon
Orthodox
I took the bait on this topic so here we go...the fact of the matter is, the word gospel can legitimately be used in a number of ways. There are several different nuances to the word gospel and in the ancient world it was a word used to describe the outcome of battles. A runner would be sent from the battlefield who had either bad news or "good news" regarding the result of the battle. Now many are familiar with the apostles in the gospels, eye witness accounts that documents the life, work, and teaching of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. These books of literary documents are a shift in the chief meaning of the word gospel, it's an announcement about the coming kingdom of GOD, when angels declare a gospel of Jesus birth from the heavens. Now focusing inward upon the teaching and preaching of Jesus, the gospel is an announcement of the kingdom of GOD. When Jesus preaches the kingdom of GOD, he confirms that the kingdom is within you.. better yet it's among you, the son of David, the mashiach is.....NOW. So, the gospel of the good news about the kingdom of GOD is happening at this very moment, we are living on this side of the incarnation, atonement, resurrection, and ascension. AMEN

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I took the bait on this topic so here we go...the fact of the matter is, the word gospel can legitimately be used in a number of ways. There are several different nuances to the word gospel and in the ancient world it was a word used to describe the outcome of battles. A runner would be sent from the battlefield who had either bad news or "good news" regarding the result of the battle. Now many are familiar with the apostles in the gospels, eye witness accounts that documents the life, work, and teaching of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. These books of literally documents are a shift in the chief meaning of the word gospel, it's an announcement about the coming kingdom of GOD, when angels declare a gospel of Jesus birth from the heavens. Now focusing inward upon the teaching and preaching of Jesus, the gospel is an announcement of the kingdom of GOD. When Jesus preaches the kingdom of GOD, he confirms that the kingdom is within you.. better yet it's among you, the son of David, the mashiach is.....NOW. So, the gospel of the good news about the kingdom of GOD is happening at this very moment, we are living on this side of the incarnation, atonement, resurrection, and ascension. AMEN
Yes, the King has won his victory, and now knowing this you should properly receive Him.

That's precisely what the evangelion is (the plural, evangelia, is all the deeds associated with His ultimate victory - that's what they would read in the ancient world).

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
By the way, I'm skeptical of many things and think we humans have a predisposition to think our times are the most important because our focus typically is on our own lives (thus we overestimate everything related to them) - but it is a rather natural attribute for many reasons, among them chiefly, survival. So yes, we do have a tendency towards sensationalism.

I think it's almost insulting, but actually funnier or more amusing to see posts about "restoring the Church", especially from RC members, when all they have done is lose the faith of their members, and esteem of the society, all trust - for I don't know, 70 years - and now aren't taken seriously at all? And no I'm not making fun, I'm sadly reporting a genuine tragedy for American and other historically Christian cultures.

You make a great point, we are all prideful and think that our own times and troubles are somehow more special. There have been many times in history that have been far more evil than what we are seeing today, the slaughter of young men in the Great War comes to mind. The French revolution and their direct persecution of the Church in France. Imagine Genghis Khan and the Mongols rolling into your town killing every man simply for the joy of it and raping your women. This is lightweight stuff in comparison.

Regarding the restoration of the Catholic Church, your viewpoint simply reflects that you do not view this Church as Christs' bride. Otherwise this viewpoint would simply be a statement of despair. Something that Catholics should not hold to.

What is so difficult about these times to me is how sterile they have become, and how they wish to change man itself or rise above ourselves. I find this more disturbing then a warlord or a ruthless dictator, then again - I haven't been under one other than Trudeau. It is shocking how people, including so many Christians have fallen under a 'spell' so to speak, it's quite something to see.

That said, God's grace can easily restore the world and His Church along with as many of the worldly people in it He so chooses. There is no limit to God's grace. Since we can not predict what God will do, whether he will allow the situation to continue, and to what extent men of free will will cooperate with his Grace, there is no way of knowing at the present moment that we are in the end times.

***Regarding the article itself:
I enjoyed the "future fiction" parts the most. I think some of these skeleton stories or glimpses could be expanded into short stories that would help people imagine the situation. When I tell someone that the CBDC will be programmable, I don't think they can take the three steps forward to see the danger in it. This is where the fiction I think is effective.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Fair point but when you read what the Church Fathers of our day said it doesn't look like a made up thing. This may not be the end but we are called to be ready because it very well may be.