Forecast Of The End Of The World

DaveH

Chicken
Catholic
Can you elaborate your claims? Seems like your opinion is ''it's not because I don't think it is'' without detailing, which is a weak claim.
The bulk of the article deals with the premise that we are now in and or are entering 'the end times' as outlined in the book of Revelation and other areas of the Bible. However upon a closer study of the Bible, the conclusion you should come to is that those 'end times' have already passed, specifically with the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. There is a book called "Watching for the Parousia, were Jesus' Apostles Confused?" by Don Preston that deals with many 'end times' texts in addition to the Old Testament standards laid out in Daniel, Isaiah, Zechariah and Malachi just to name a few. In the name of brevity I won't go into all of the reasons here, but high level I would suggest starting with Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord." and working your way back to Genesis from there. Remember when Jesus said in Matthew 11:14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.".

There are many such texts throughout the Bible. Again, we as brothers united in the body of Jesus Christ can choose to congregate together for Him right now, and begin the process of unwinding all of this evil in the world so that His government can be re-established and increase.

Isaiah 9:6-7 :

And Psalm 72

And Matthew 28: 19 -20 "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”.

Just to name a few texts. Pray, fast, and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and He will.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Finished the article the other day. Real great stuff, wish I could force people to read it. Got me thinking about the whole idea of fake wars. The prediction of "rumors of wars" always confused me, since how do you hide or cover up an entire war, but your interpretation of it made a lot of sense, and the potential for it is greater now than ever like you said due to drone technology, cyber warfare, and other new realms of conflict.

NEO_LaMA

Chicken
Trad Catholic
This article is very well-written! Thank you for crafting this, researching it well with the appropriate quotations and citations, and also for your very relevant little stories in italics, which help to drive your points home even further. I swear, there was one point halfway through where I actually believed the story example I was reading was real! It's because many of these things are happening today. Thank you so much, Roosh. Very happy and glad for you, especially as someone who has been familiar with your journey and transformation

EDIT: can't talk about religion or race yet, LOL

Last edited:

Palestrina

Banned
Trad Catholic
According to theologian Ludwig Ott, there will be five signs that will precede the End of the World/Second Coming:
(My commentary appears in red).
1. The preaching of the Gospel to the whole world.
See, e.g. Matt. 24:14. These words of Christ do not mean every single person must have the Gospel preached to him, nor does it mean that the end will occur immediately thereafter. It is reasonable to assert that the possibility of reaching everyone and moral certainty that most humans can attain to such knowledge would probably suffice. In this age of computers, it could be maintained that such a state is now at hand.

2. The conversion of the Jews.
In Romans 11:25-32, St. Paul reveals "the mystery": When the fullness, that is the number ordained by God, of the Gentiles has entered into the kingdom of God, "all Israel" will be converted and saved. It could well be a universal moral conversion, much akin to the preaching of the Gospel to the "whole world." Nothing like this appears on the horizon.

3. The Falling Away from the Faith.
Jesus foretells that in the time before the end false prophets will appear who will lead many astray. (e.g. See Matt. 24:4, et seq.). St. Paul asserts that before the Coming of the Lord "the schism", that is the falling away from the Catholic Faith, must happen. (See 2 Thes. 2,3). It's hard for me to resist saying that it appears with almost moral certainty to have already happened at Vatican II.

4. The appearance of Antichrist.
According to Saints Paul and John, Antichrist is to appear as a definite human personality who is the instrument of Satan. The historical interpretation of the Antichrist to a certain time (Nero, Caligula, and others) as well as the historico-religious explanation which seeks the origin of the Antichrist in Babylonian and Persian myths, is to be rejected. The falling away from the Faith will have a causal connection with the appearance of the Antichrist. He appears with the power of Satan working false miracles to lead many astray. He will be slain by Christ at His Second Coming. Could Antichrist be around the corner? Could the next antipope be the False Prophet who by using the ecumenism of the Vatican II sect will bring about a One World church, even as Antichrist seeks a One World Government?

5. Severe Tribulations.
Tremendous catastrophes of nature are to accompany the coming again of Christ. Jesus foretells of wars, famines, earthquakes, and bitter persecutions of His followers (See Matt. 24:9).
(Taken from Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma by Fr. Ludwig Ott, first published in 1952, pgs. 486-488).

Are we in the Last Days? No one knows, nor can anyone know. As Ott states (and the Church teaches) as a "Catholic Truth" guaranteed as certain as a dogma proper that, "The Time of Jesus' Second Coming is Unknown to Men" (Ibid, pg. 488). There are certainly some scary things going on in the world as outlined above. However, we must heed our Lord's Words in the Our Father to pray for our DAILY bread, and live one day at a time for Him, whatever may come. Let's strive to have a well-grounded Faith supported by theological teaching and—while not disparaging the miraculous—don't entrust our Faith or put our hopes in private revelations, crying statues, apparitions, and wild-eyed conspiracy theories with Freemasons lurking behind every door.

Stay in the One True Church. Have nothing to do with the false Vatican II sect and its antipope that falsely claim the title "Catholic." Attend the True Mass as often as you are blessed to do so. Frequent the True Sacraments. Pray the Rosary. Stay close to the Blessed Virgin and St. Joseph. Do this and have no fear for the future—God will take care of His chosen in the state of sanctifying grace. One day Christ will return and the world will end as we know it. If not in our lifetime, the world will end when we die. In either case, if we persevere until the end, we will be saved.

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
According to theologian Ludwig Ott, there will be five signs that will precede the End of the World/Second Coming

Is an interesting perspective of the western church. We can compare it with the tradition of the east. From that signs,I would change the order:

1. The Falling Away from the faith. If you don`t mind, because we are on an Christian-orthodox forum, from our perspective, this started in the west beginning with the IXth century when Church of Rome started to change things in faith. Anyway, is interesting that many in west were expecting the end at the year 1000 AD, probably mostly because the litteral interpretation of the book of Revelation but we can`t deny completely the relation between the events. 1054 AD was only the time when the drop filled the glass at what had started two centuries earlier.
For the Church, that we consider is Christian-Orthodox Church,the end started at the end the 1980`s and beginning of the 1990`. I made a thread on this issue and can be checked here. According to Saint Nilus the Athonite (XVIth - XVIIth centuries) the dawn of end starts with the early 1900`s so pretty much would be in accordance with the time you give (Vatican II).

2.The preaching of the Gospel to the whole world. The era of digital communication can enhance the Christian mission possibilities but I think this can be only an aid at some real preaching to other nations which will occur after some important events. Was prophecied a war for Constantinople after which the Greeks will receive again the big city. (Fr. Agatangel - XIVth century, Saint Paisios the Athonite -XXth century , other saints)Big signs of faith will be shown and very probably, Church of Rome will recognize her failures during a millennium and will reunite again with the eastern patriarchates. Consequently the Christiandom will have a unique momentum to preach again worlwide including to nations which had forbidden Christian preaching by now (islamic nations or part of them, asian nations or part of them).

From what I understood the other three big signs are inter-related

3. The appearance of Antichrist

Wil be only after a third WW. He will be born in Russia from Jewish descendance and will be schooled in America. The guessing that he will be an anti-pope is a good one from my perspective because the book of Revelation says about a false prophet who has two horns . So, could be political and religious power as well. But I will dare to say more than you did. The false prophet (Antichrist) could be the pope himself at the time who will apostasy together with some patriarchates from the east because the Church will be one again! So the second and last fall of Church of Rome will be bigger than the first. But at that time all Church will enter again in `catacombs`. And real Christians of One True Church won`t be anymore orthodox or catholic because this division won`t be anymore.

4.The conversion of the Jews. Is strictly related by the coming back on earth of Saints Enoch and Eliah which will be in the time of Antichrist. Saint Enoch will preach to gentiles. Saint Elijah will preach to Jews. That`s why the last Jews (Excepting the tribe of Dan who will follow Antichrist) will finally convert. They will understand the deception.So no-one will be justified to say :` I lived on Antichrist time.The deception was too smooth for me.` Because the preaching (and the real miracles) will also be the best of all time after Lord Christ`s and Apostles` one.

5.Severe Tribulations. There are many films or documentaries regarding the forecast of these as not so far in time events. Let`s remember the tsunami`s from the last decades and we can say that they were more devastating than most of the resembling natural phenomena of the last centuries.

MsJNix

Pigeon
Woman
Catholic
1. Hieromonk Anthony of St. Sabbas’ Monastery, based on Anonymous Greek Prophecies (8th or 9th century): “The last days have not yet arrived, and it is completely wrong to consider that we are on the threshold of the coming of the antichrist, because one last flourishing of Orthodoxy is still to come, this time in the whole world, headed by Russia. This will take place after a terrible war in which either one half or two thirds of humanity will perish, and which will be stopped by a voice from heaven: ‘And the Gospel will be preached throughout the world’.

“1) For until that time there will have been preached, not the Gospel of Christ, but the Gospel distorted by heretics.
“2) There will be a period of universal prosperity – but not for long.
“3) In Russia during this period there will an Orthodox tsar, whom the Lord will reveal to the Russian people.
“And after this the world will again be corrupted and will no longer be capable of correction. Then the Lord will allow the enthronement of the Antichrist.”[191]

Last edited:

MsJNix

Pigeon
Woman
Catholic
According to Ven. Holzhauser we are yet in the Fifth Age of the Church and awaiting the Sixth, and we seem very close to it.

THE SEVEN AGES OF THE CHURCH according to VEN. HOLZHAUSER - Catholic Prophecies on the end times:

Ven. Holzhauser divides the periods and the duration of the Church from Jesus Christ until the end of the world into seven ages or seven different epochs. He founds this seven-fold division on the seven churches of Asia, the seven candlesticks, the seven stars, the seven seals, seven spirits, seven trumpets, seven plagues of the Apocalypse, and also on the seven days of creation mentioned in the first chapter of Genesis. According to him,

1) The first age or special epoch of the Church begins with Jesus Christ and lasts until the first persecution under the pagan emperor, Nero.

2) The second, from Nero to Constantine the Great

3) The third, from Constantine till Charlemagne

4) The fourth, from Charlemagne to Charles V, the pontificate of Leo X., and the heresy of Martin Luther

5) The fifth age, from Luther up until ….

6) The sixth age, which begin with the arrival of the Great Monarch and Angelic Pontiff – this will be the Age of Concolation for the Church, the promised Age of Peace. The Age of Peace of the Sixth Age will end with the rise of the Antichrist, but the Sixth Age itself won't end until the Second Coming of Christ.

7) The seventh will introduce the elect to the 'eternal sabbath' – i.e. The Second Coming of Christ when the Last Day occurs, the Last Judgement takes place and Eternity begins with the New Heaven and the New Earth.

Here are his prophecies concerning this era: https://greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_57.html

Last edited:

ph80

Pigeon
Orthodox
I printed this article out and showed it to my dad, who is quite knowledgeable on economic issues and politics.

He read it over and agreed with much of what was written by Roosh. I feel that as many people as possible should read this piece!

Eleni

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
I've finished reading it. Absolutely spectacular work, brother Roosh! Well referenced, well written, and with good citations of Church teaching.

I have to admit that I felt depressed after reading this; perhaps you could do a follow-up piece on exactly how an Orthodox Christian can prepare for the coming persecution?
With prayer and your heart and mind on God our Lord Christ Jesus +
The prayer - says THY WILL be done on earth as in heaven +
There is no fear if we walk the path and keep the commandments of which above all is Charitable LOVE( AGAPE ) charitable love is for all mankind and above all ‘humilty - humbleness - we are no better then anyone else +
When that time comes - we can be assured God , Theotokos , the Saints and the Angels are with us strengthening us +
God+ knows our deepest intentions and will do according to His WILL to the salvation of our souls+

Eleni

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
Your number is optimistic.

Matthew 24:24 - "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

Who is the elect? Those who God foresees as being saved. They are most faithful of Christians. The verse shares that the power of the Antichrist will be such that even the elect will be close to deception, and if God does not "shorten the days", they would eventually fall. That's frightening.

Mark 13:20 - "And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days."

To me, this suggests that all Christians who are lukewarm, who only have some belief, but still lead a carnal life, will not be make it. There are many people even in our Orthodox Churches who will not make it. In the United States, there are less than 200,000 active Church-going Orthodox Christians. This is in a country of 330,000,000. It's a tiny percentage. Of course there are pious Christians in other Churches, but if their doctrine is errant, especially with the Rapture doctrine, they are likely to fall to Anthchrist.

Therefore I would revise your number to 3% or less of the world population. It will be a horrible time that will resemble the Great Flood where only 8 people in the whole world survived. I believe we will experience a type of the end times, where we will witness firsthand the coldness and hatred that people have towards God. This is why I urge people to pursue the faith instead of material solutions. No material solution alone will save you, and will distract from the faith.
Totally agreed+
There is a video talk by Fr Athanasios Mitilinaios (2006+)of which he says the same +
The deception of the elect will be because they seek miracles in wordly living - to save the body from death and keep living the good life - this I believe will be a trap - comforts of life without suffering or any type of temptations - eg/ ppl saying that they are minding their own business and do nothing wrong or have not wronged anyone .
The greatest temptation will be the separation of people in not complying with the rest of the world- food shortage and lifestyle living as we know - those that will not receive the mark, will not be able to buy or sell …
Let all glory be to God+++

Eleni

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
For what it is worth the Gospel has not yet been preached to the whole world. Sentinel island as well as numerous Amazonian and African tribes have never heard the Gospel, and many still have not heard of Orthodoxy.

Further it is no good to sit around like a rabbit in it's Burrough speculating on what the hawks are planning to do with their next attack. We are not prey animals. We are children of the king of the universe. If He chooses to preserve us nothing can destroy or even harm us if He so chooses. Conversely, when He is ready to allow us to suffer or die no works of our own can save us. Either way, both outcomes are an act of love geared toward our salvation.

Don't be ignorant, but I think making preparations beyond reading your Bible and saving up to buy a homestead is just needless worrying. A break from the internet is always a good thing too. It is easy to get caught up like wild fantasies if you do nothing but read conspiracies on the internet all day. At time the men of this forum remind me of scared old women. I say this with respect and with reference to the fact that in the past I have contributed to this culture of fear. But a lot of the behavior and fretting here is very unbecoming of men who want to be Godly leaders of their families.
Maybe the Gospel has not yet been preached but this can be done in less then a week to the whole world - eg/ how quick did covid get to be known in the whole world?
There will be two prophets ENOCH and Elijah who shall prophesy for three and half years- this prophesy shall be the Gospel +
After this time they shall be killed - the rest three half years Antichrist reveals his true colours, no more pretending to be the nice guy -
- church calendar weyre at is 7,530 - half of the eighth age of which many prophesies say the world will end - judgement day +

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
I’ve been noticing that other denominations (non-Orthodox) like to say “the enemy” - I’ve never heard Satan, devil or lucifer. Does this matter?

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
I’ve been noticing that other denominations (non-Orthodox) like to say “the enemy” - I’ve never heard Satan, devil or lucifer. Does this matter?

Is better to say `enemy` in most cases because is said in the Christian-orthodox tradition that is not good to pronounce his name. And if you do , you gave him more importance than you should. Of course , in some situations, when you want to highlight an idea regarding spiritual fight is better to say the name.

motardpdx

Pigeon
Orthodox
With the redefining of morality and ethics, a new modernity will reshape science, art, and politics. This departure from Christian moral ethics is transforming the human identity into a different type of humanity. In the past, a slave or (underclass) gave morality this negative term "evil" a semblance of self-affirmation when observing that they're NOT like the evil masters (elites). Now contrasting these terms today good and evil become completely meaningless because it's no longer referencing a life of robust vitality, with one that is NOT evil. Through a variety of conceptual inventions, notably "the greater good" the underclass now stylize their own natural weakness into the result of a preapproved choice for which they can claim a "virtue" credit. Western morality has historically been a struggle between elements that derive from a basic form of valuation obtained from elites and one acquired from the underclass. However, now with the formation of conceptual terms like identity politics, transgenderism, transhumanism, the underclass is no longer divided or concerned about the concepts over good vs evil. It's becoming unified upon the very lines of what it means to be a human being. The advancement of the human genome is reshaping, redefining all contradictions between every moral concept and every scientific concept of the natural world. In removing all modern judgments about sex, gender, male/female roles and hierarchy. I believe after the removal of all societal characteristics of historic western civilization, it will provide interference for modern souls to justify mendacious morality. Offering a life of self-affirming physical exuberance in the absence of objective morality.
Are these symptoms of demonic idiosyncrasy? gender.jpg

Last edited:

motardpdx

Pigeon
Orthodox
Does this occur with declining economy and materialism? Or is there one last buoyed period of non-collapse/good times, followed by the demise of the lying, tech driven, newly nonproductive and centrally planned financial system?
These are great questions, a postmodern society introduces complexities plus abstract definitions upon all these terms. It's quickly directing my attention towards Neo-feudalism or Techno-feudalism, otherwise known as F.A.G (Facebook - Apple - Google) I believe we're returning towards a more feudal era marked by the largest concentration of wealth ever seen in the history of western civilization. Including, the decline of property rights, reduced upward mobility, socioeconomic stagnation, and increased nonsensical dogmatism. Within the last 6 years there was an expansion of the middle class (Trump Era A.K.A buoyed period) not only in America but in other nations. However, a new hierarchical society is emerging, this aristocracy led by tech oligarchs and possibly a digital global banking system. I believe these new systems will have unprecedented wealth, power, and control of ALL information. (Like the NSA but on anabolic steroids)

Technofeudalism.jpg

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
These are great questions, a postmodern society introduces complexities plus abstract definitions upon all these terms. It's quickly directing my attention towards Neo-feudalism or Techno-feudalism, otherwise known as F.A.G (Facebook - Apple - Google) I believe we're returning towards a more feudal era marked by the largest concentration of wealth ever seen in the history of western civilization. Including, the decline of property rights, reduced upward mobility, socioeconomic stagnation, and increased nonsensical dogmatism. Within the last 6 years there was an expansion of the middle class (Trump Era A.K.A buoyed period) not only in America but in other nations. However, a new hierarchical society is emerging, this aristocracy led by tech oligarchs and possibly a digital global banking system. I believe these new systems will have unprecedented wealth, power, and control of ALL information. (Like the NSA but on anabolic steroids)

View attachment 36392
I'm sad to say that yes, your tone is measured, but I agree that the odds suggest that these things are taking place and are more likely to happen, than not.

The question will be how a black market situation, or regional solution/balkanization, might take place in a given country or within a game theory scenario of a multiplicity of countries.