Former Defense Secretary James Mattis denounces Donald Trump and backs the rioters

Roosh

Cardinal
I wonder what kind of blackmail they had on him.
The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. ...

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us.We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children. ...

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that ‘The Nazi slogan for destroying us … was “Divide and Conquer.” Our American answer is “In Union there is Strength.”’ We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.”
Shorter version here:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
What’s insane is the George Floyd incident occurred in Minneapolis, a lefty city with a far left mayor and a Democrat governor. All the rioting is in lefty cities.

Yet pukes like Marttis and W Bush condemn Trump!

Why do the lefty politicians get a pass? Based on the rioting, that’s where all the racism is. Places that Trump got trounced.

Here’s a thought experiment. Let’s say the USA did Balkanize A decade ago. All these “racists” incidents, whether Floyd or Ferguson, or Baltimore...all of those would have happened in lefty countries, not MAGA country.

Renzy

Kingfisher
What’s insane is the George Floyd incident occurred in Minneapolis, a lefty city with a far left mayor and a Democrat governor. All the rioting is in lefty cities.

Yet pukes like Marttis and W Bush condemn Trump!

Why do the lefty politicians get a pass? Based on the rioting, that’s where all the racism is. Places that Trump got trounced.

Here’s a thought experiment. Let’s say the USA did Balkanize A decade ago. All these “racists” incidents, whether Floyd or Ferguson, or Baltimore...all of those would have happened in lefty countries, not MAGA country.
They run these places from top to bottom yet somehow this is the fault of conservatives who haven't got a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected in these places. Liberal logic, there it is.

When speaking of future conflict or civil war, people always assume the military will always be on the conservative/right wing side.

This is proof this will not be the case.
The hope is that the military leaders might not be, but the soldiers will be. But they will all be worried about their benefits just like the police are worried about their pensions.

Hopefully the balkanization will be peaceful.

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
I wonder what kind of blackmail they had on him.

Shorter version here:
Mattis just offered himself as the military leader of the coup the Communists are trying to foment. Do not be surprised when he is interviewed and he begins talking about "other strategies" to get Trump out of office.

Mattis was hand-picked, a brilliant strategy from a globalist perspective. They know every revolution needs the support of the military, and the only ones standing in the way of complete anarchy are the military and law enforcement:

1. Turn (some of the) military against Trump, especially the Marines that view him as a living God. Similar to how Romans were more loyal to their generals than the emperor.
2. Make military veterans and conservatives irresolute and divided. Either unwilling to act or take sides during the coup. Perhaps even side with Mattis and his loyal army of trannies and antifa.
3. Inspire the next Lee Harvey Oswald, an ex-marine turned Marxist that shot Kennedy.

Peacock
Gold Member
When speaking of future conflict or civil war, people always assume the military will always be on the conservative/right wing side.

The rank and file are definitely on the right wing. Most of the higher ups one the other hand have to be "vetted". In the military deep state, you have a cadre of "cherry Marines" and Army people who are homo/bi, as described by Kay Griggs, the wife of a colonel who was involved in false flags operation like the Beirut Marines barrack bombing back in the 1980s. You also have some minorities and women who are pozzed, but most of the vets are still on the right side.

One reason that people dismiss the possibility that the September 11th attack was a government operation is that they cannot believe everybody in the U.S. Government would remain silent about such an incredible crime. A woman named Kay Griggs, the second wife of Marine Corp Colonel George Griggs, can help us understand why everybody is silent. Her information about the U.S. Government comes from her husband, her personal observations, her husband's diary, and people she met. Even if some of her information is incorrect, the top military and political leaders of America are routinely blackmailed, bribed, threatened, and manipulated. She mentions many government officials by name

Here is the full 6 hour interview of Kay Griggs, if you want to go down that rabbit hole, and understand the culture in higher military circles that churns out traitors like Mattis:

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow

As ably spoken by someone who has never been in the military or seen how much respect front line troops have for the brass

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Donald Trump didn't cause division there Mattis. Division caused Trump

I like this quote

Mattis will get 95% of the non-white military on his side plus a percentage of the whites who will remain loyal to him. What does the demographics of our military look like?
is it the majority of the military nowadays mostly Hondurans trying to get a fast track on their citizenship the same thing with other Hispanic communities ?

okay I'm mostly joking but I do see an extremely huge rise in the past 10 years of Hispanic Americans getting a fast-track to their citizenship by joining the US military.

This really makes me wonder what a Republican platform can look like post-Trump. I mean Trump didn't stand for much to begin with, but at least there was this outsider populism that made you think he could do things that the establishment parties wouldn't, even though it was all just smoke and mirrors.

But what does a Republican platform in 2024 look like? I'm not exaggerating when I suggest it's pro-tranny, pro-gay marriage, pro increased immigration (more "legal" immigration and less "illegal" while pretending the outcome is different), pro-equality, pro-diversity. How will they even differentiate themselves with Democrats? They will promise to keep for-profit insurance companies between you and your doctor, and a lower capital gains tax rate?