Former Defense Secretary James Mattis denounces Donald Trump and backs the rioters

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
That above may all be true, however axing Steve Bannon and Chris Christie, whilst hiring neocon shills such as John Bolton have hamstrung the America First movement. Trump is just a vessel/messenger, and failing to keep America First nationalists in his inner circle is poor management.

Edited to add* Bill Barr has been an excellent addition, whom I believe is the closest ally within the administration..., but his treatment of Jeff Sessions and endorsement of Tommy Victorville is full on vindictive and childish behavior.
I think Bannon left willingly. Similar to Roger Stone way back in 2015, Bannon was "fired" wink wink, nudge nudge so he run an outside shadow campaign. Christie I think was just a swamp rat who was useless. Bolton was let in to try to calm some of the Deep State into thinking Trump wasn't going to purge the lot, and he had some uses (e.g. he can run interference at the UN, which he knows well).

Vox Day, who is a very smart man whose opinions I often agree with, thinks that this entire scenario (the coup impeachment, the riots, the pandemic) is all part of Q's "storm"prediction.

Basically, according to Vox, the Deep State + Globalists know Trump is about to unleash a huge wave against them, and the impeachment coup, the riots and pandemic are their attempt to stop him or slow him down and hopefully spark an actual coup against him. You'll note how everything has escalated against Trump to levels no one has seen since 1968---or, indeed, EVER. But Trump is playing rope-a-dope, letting them air themselves out and exhaust themselves, and then will strike. And that is Trump; as much as he sounds off the cuff and impulsive, in truth he bides his time until he has the PERFECT opportunity.

I'm not totally sold on Vox's take, but Trump is far too smart to not see how corrupt it all is, and far too aggressive to just let it happen. Plus the whole "strike in one fell swoop" IS Trump's m.o. It's how he did all his building as a developer---wait until all the pieces are lined up perfectly, then swoop in, build quickly and make it work. It;s how he ran for president---he didn't start out as a Congressman or Senator, and did no practice presidential runs, but waited until the time was right---2016, with a change election and Hillary being so unliked and unloved, weak Republican field---and struck light lighting, changing the rules of the game in the middle of it and winning.

It's not crazy. After the last 4 years, anything is possible. And this take is not only possible, its probable.

I think Bannon left willingly. Similar to Roger Stone way back in 2015, Bannon was "fired" wink wink, nudge nudge so he run an outside shadow campaign. Christie I think was just a swamp rat who was useless. Bolton was let in to try to calm some of the Deep State into thinking Trump wasn't going to purge the lot, and he had some uses (e.g. he can run interference at the UN, which he knows well).

Vox Day, who is a very smart man whose opinions I often agree with, thinks that this entire scenario (the coup impeachment, the riots, the pandemic) is all part of Q's "storm"prediction.

Basically, according to Vox, the Deep State + Globalists know Trump is about to unleash a huge wave against them, and the impeachment coup, the riots and pandemic are their attempt to stop him or slow him down and hopefully spark an actual coup against him. You'll note how everything has escalated against Trump to levels no one has seen since 1968---or, indeed, EVER. But Trump is playing rope-a-dope, letting them air themselves out and exhaust themselves, and then will strike. And that is Trump; as much as he sounds off the cuff and impulsive, in truth he bides his time until he has the PERFECT opportunity.

I'm not totally sold on Vox's take, but Trump is far too smart to not see how corrupt it all is, and far too aggressive to just let it happen. Plus the whole "strike in one fell swoop" IS Trump's m.o. It's how he did all his building as a developer---wait until all the pieces are lined up perfectly, then swoop in, build quickly and make it work. It;s how he ran for president---he didn't start out as a Congressman or Senator, and did no practice presidential runs, but waited until the time was right---2016, with a change election and Hillary being so unliked and unloved, weak Republican field---and struck light lighting, changing the rules of the game in the middle of it and winning.

It's not crazy. After the last 4 years, anything is possible. And this take is not only possible, its probable.

I am pretty familiar with Vox and his Q storm prediction. Its great entertainment and gives you a moto-boner, but wheres the proof... I just dont see it. My take is that Christie was a check to Kushner, and if nothing, the hatred between Kushner and Christie would have balanced some of the zionist neocon conservative inc stuff out... making them both look ridiculous and allowing Bannon to keep a foothold. Believe me, I want Vox to be correct, but there isnt enough to convince me at all that this is the case. I mean the guy signs every cucked bill that Mitch McConnel (totally compromised by communist Chinese) puts in front of him. Instead of acting when Republicans had the house and senate, he let conservative inc, jewish special interests , and liberal subverters in his cabinet play him. So I would love to see the 4d chess in effect, but it aint there. *again I hopeI am wrong, as I voted for him and saw the first had hope witnessed election night when I was deployed, went to bed thinking it was gonna be Hildog, and woke up to The Don... and finally thought, thank God, we are going to fix some of the crap... only to see where we are now, with nothing changed regarding the corruption in our system.

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
I am pretty familiar with Vox and his Q storm prediction. Its great entertainment and gives you a moto-boner, but wheres the proof... I just dont see it. My take is that Christie was a check to Kushner, and if nothing, the hatred between Kushner and Christie would have balanced some of the zionist neocon conservative inc stuff out... making them both look ridiculous and allowing Bannon to keep a foothold. Believe me, I want Vox to be correct, but there isnt enough to convince me at all that this is the case. I mean the guy signs every cucked bill that Mitch McConnel (totally compromised by communist Chinese) puts in front of him. Instead of acting when Republicans had the house and senate, he let conservative inc, jewish special interests , and liberal subverters in his cabinet play him. So I would love to see the 4d chess in effect, but it aint there. *again I hopeI am wrong, as I voted for him and saw the first had hope witnessed election night when I was deployed, went to bed thinking it was gonna be Hildog, and woke up to The Don... and finally thought, thank God, we are going to fix some of the crap... only to see where we are now, with nothing changed regarding the corruption in our system.
Proof? I agree, its thin. But you can't ignore the craziness of the last 4 years; it's like a dream. And this isn't the typical "man politics is insane" kind of stuff corporate talking heads rant about every year. In the last 4 years we had:
  • A Russian Hoax conspiracy theory.
  • an impeachment coup (based on Ukraine, not Russia) that failed.
  • Corporate news admitting it can't be "fair" to Trump and outright lying in their pages.
  • Op-Eds and Talking heads outright cheering for violence on their side and tripling down on their "Woke" propaganda.
  • Corporate media individually doxxing individuals for not being woke.
  • a worldwide pandemic that literally forced 90% of the country into quarantine and crippled the economy.
  • Mass organized Antifa terrorism.
  • Massive nationwide race riots lasting more than week (and counting).
  • Defund the police campaigns.
This isn't normal political craziness; this is three notches above. And Vox is right when he compares it to an animal writhing and squealing in a trap or when injured, lashing out in a desperate attempt to escape the pain.The Corporate Globalists don't just hate Trump, they are mad with insane rage to remove him; he is pressing on their amygdala something awful.

And make no mistake the Corporate Globalists are causing all this nonsense. Everything in the list was deliberately created and amplified by the Corporate Globalists.

They are throwing EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink at him.

And why? Well, on the surface his policies and actions are middle of the road. Yes, anti-globalist, but as most of us here on the Nationalist Right have said, he has done precious little on Building the Wall and ejecting illegals, and he's not arresting journalists in the middle of the night or outlawing dissent. He's done some trade deals and gotten some judges in, but none of that is worth this kind of crying out--especially since most of the judges are milquetoast Swamp Rat types, Federalist Society-approved.

So its not Trump's obvious political actions driving them up the wall. That leads me to think there is something hidden they are panicked or in pain about. That gives me hope that there IS some type of Storm coming.

Like I said, I'm not totally sold on Vox's theory. But make no mistake: the commies would NOT be trying impeachment, rioting, and releasing pandemics to cripple us economically and physically IF Trump weren't doing SOMETHING they absolutely feared and hated. Not just disliked, not just hated, but FEARED AND HATED. They are pulling out all the stops. Cities are burning by their hands. Why?

I hope and pray we will soon found out, and that the Storm comes for them.

Serious question:

If the NSA is recording everything, then why does it seem so difficult to:

1) identify these backstabbers and then
2) punish them?

They've got: emails, phone records, search history, social media, etc...

Like the phrase, "physician, heal thyself," we should command, "Security state, defend thyself!"
I've heard that collating and finding information, from their gathered up oceans of it, is still something that needs to be vastly improved. The FBI complained of encrypted emails they could not get into, during their Russian meddling investigation, but I would think the NSA has the resources to crack any encryption, given enough time. But keep in mind that the NSA is extremely secretive, and does not generally like to help other government agencies. They are notorious for this kind of behavior when the FBI asks for their assistance.

Once you start discussing different branches of FBI/DIA/CIA you have to accept that there is so much compartmentalization as well as ineptitude that once things enter the higher chain of reporting and desk element that you have a snowballs chance in hell of getting things done... Even assuming good faith... Security clearances require people to be read in on specific points and a need to know basis. This is one of the problems in our system and why a deep state exists to the degree that it does. I am probably pointing out things many here already know, but there is so much inertia within those groups and instantiated secrecy backing these self interests up, its like two different worlds... the FBI/CIA/DIA solving a legitimate national interest(locking up local drug dealers/sex traffickers ect...) and threat vs the FBI CIA DIA elements covering their own ass or playing for big money interest groups/bureaucratic establishments (Epstein and blackmail ops)... A perfect example is folks like Brennan/Clapper/Comey/Strozk who are Communists or NWO establishment vs DOJ officials like Barr who are seeking truth and reform. It becomes possible that these groups can be directed by one administration to go after Antifa, meanwhile carryovers from previous administrations ignore/subvert these orders.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I've heard that collating and finding information, from their gathered up oceans of it, is still something that needs to be vastly improved. The FBI complained of encrypted emails they could not get into, during their Russian meddling investigation, but I would think the NSA has the resources to crack any encryption, given enough time. But keep in mind that the NSA is extremely secretive, and does not generally like to help other government agencies. They are notorious for this kind of behavior when the FBI asks for their assistance.
Nope.

Pizzagate and Hillary's unencrypted email server make it clear that these people have been operating entirely on the surveillance state radar for many years. They have literally decades of digital trails during which they operated with total impunity, not even bothering with digital security in the slightest.

At very least Trump being commander in chief of the military gives him direct command over anything mil-int can dredge up. That alone could have been used to remove hundreds of high ranking treasonous actors from circulation immediately under all those juicy Patriot Act powers, and they would have quickly rolled on a thousand more under rendition in foreign black sites which again, is all legal under the Patriot Act.

If he makes the arrests now he will seem like a tyrant fleeing the vote. If he wins the election and nothing happens within a year then it will be the same scenario.

Current odds favor us having been played for chumps.

Easy_C

Crow
They've got: emails, phone records, search history, social media, etc...

Like the phrase, "physician, heal thyself," we should command, "Security state, defend thyself!"
Watch the "Sunrise movement" video posted in another thread.

Someone inside got a hold of all their comms info and passed it to the DOJ. They reacted almost IMMEDIATELY by switching their methods with the tech companies involved warning people not to use the involved platforms for secure communication. Almost like they had an inside tip or something.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
...I know two guys who believe every single conspiracy theory out there.
I know three or four more of them on certain threads - but most probably never wore a uniform.:hmm:

If anything will jade a US military veteran fast it's realizing the undeniable political trend behind foreign conflicts since about 1948, picking up steam significantly ever since the end of the draft in 1973. Kinda feels like you just found out about the "kick me" sign someone put on your back.

You don't forget betrayals like that, but you can learn from them.

A return to the draft would stop the ease of committing military force, exposing the gripes by political hacks masquerading as peace advocates. But that would mean the children of well-heeled "peace advocates" and their ilk either get drafted or be conspicuous in avoiding it.

In the meantime, we have the student loan program to ensure there's enough debt donkeys who enlist for all the wrong reasons, regardless.

At very least Trump being commander in chief of the military gives him direct command over anything mil-int can dredge up. That alone could have been used to remove hundreds of high ranking treasonous actors from circulation immediately under all those juicy Patriot Act powers, and they would have quickly rolled on a thousand more under rendition in foreign black sites which again, is all legal under the Patriot Act.
Why else do you think they feared General Flynn so much in the intelligence community? Trump should fire Esper's ass immediately and put Flynn in there. Esper is more concerned with throwing bones to BLM.

As if the robber is only going to take half the money in your wallet..... pffft.

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Sparrow
I wonder what kind of blackmail they had on him.
I like your mode of inquiry, your way of thinking.

Maxine Waters Obama has a Database on everyone and everything

BY
Allum Bokhari19 Mar 2018

Earlier today, we reported on a former staffer for Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign who admitted that the campaign had harvested mass amounts of Facebook data for targeted campaigning. In a 2013 interview, California congresswoman Maxine Waters revealed that Barack Obama possessed a “kind of database that no-one has ever seen before,” with “information about everything, on every individual.”

Waters confirmed that the database was linked to Organizing For America (now Organizing for Action), the 501(c)4 “community organizing” network that was built on the back of Obama’s presidential campaigns.

As we reported earlier today, Obama’s 2012 media analytics director, Carol Davidsen, who oversaw the campaign’s data operations said they were able to “suck out the whole social graph” from Facebook during the 2012 campaign, allowing them to access the friend networks of every American user.

“[Facebook] came to [our] office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side” admitted Davidsen.

In a series of tweets, Davidsen that Facebook was “surprised” that the Obama campaign was able to “suck out the entire social graph” (the “social graph” is an individual’s network of friends on Facebook), but did nothing to stop them once they found out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wish everyone could understand that "House of Cards" the NetFlix series is in the realm of possibility in real life, today including blackmail.

Politics should simply be, "you wins some and you lose some". But sadly, it's more nefarious.

Easy_C

Crow
Here's one thing I've been looking at:

From the information that I'm able to verify as being true or from where it's obviously coming from a candid discussion (e.g. that leaked Aldermen audio), We are not dealing with amateurs. Your average street gang can't coordinate logistics ahead of time, or jam police channels, or pull all of this off. ANTIFA probably has a good number of dorks with the IQ to be able to pull that off...but so far they haven't demonstrated even a fraction of the necessary organizational skills.

In fact their capabilities and coordination are significantly more advanced than what I ever saw or heard about the Taliban being able to do. The Taliban could coordinate maybe a couple major events in any given city at the same time. To do it nationwide with co-ordinated logistics and communications? There's absolutely no way in hell that some jackoff, soy-infused, limpwristed morons like ANTIFA could possibly exceed the capabilities of a hardened insurgency without outside help.

Most likely what we are are dealing with are state actors. I'll also add that if 4Chan could break into their comms and have all this information ready to roll out prior to any of this happening (they were lurking in their Telegram servers, zoom chats, etc) then there's absolutely no way in hell that our own intelligence services who have access to full back-ends of every platform and advanced risk monitoring AI software that flags suspicious activity patters for review automatically did not know about it. I'd give myself over 99% confidence that they at the very least allowed thi to happen and about 90% confidence that they were indirectly or directly facilitating. Given what we've observed of ANTIFA and other Soros backed orgs so far I think the probability is extremely high that the way this is organized is that there a few coordinators who have been able to herd the useful idiots like sheep just by providing a clarity of direction that the others lack. Even a rudimentary "contact matrix" (aka "tracing") that any enlisted analysis jerkoff knows how to do would be able to very quickly identify who these people are, where they come from, and who in turn they work for.

Here's one thing I've been looking at:

From the information that I'm able to verify as being true or from where it's obviously coming from a candid discussion (e.g. that leaked Aldermen audio), We are not dealing with amateurs. Your average street gang can't coordinate logistics ahead of time, or jam police channels, or pull all of this off. ANTIFA probably has a good number of dorks with the IQ to be able to pull that off...but so far they haven't demonstrated even a fraction of the necessary organizational skills.

In fact their capabilities and coordination are significantly more advanced than what I ever saw or heard about the Taliban being able to do. The Taliban could coordinate maybe a couple major events in any given city at the same time. To do it nationwide with co-ordinated logistics and communications? There's absolutely no way in hell that some jackoff, soy-infused, limpwristed morons like ANTIFA could possibly exceed the capabilities of a hardened insurgency without outside help.

Most likely what we are are dealing with are state actors. I'll also add that if 4Chan could break into their comms and have all this information ready to roll out prior to any of this happening (they were lurking in their Telegram servers, zoom chats, etc) then there's absolutely no way in hell that our own intelligence services who have access to full back-ends of every platform and advanced risk monitoring AI software that flags suspicious activity patters for review automatically did not know about it. I'd give myself over 99% confidence that they at the very least allowed thi to happen and about 90% confidence that they were indirectly or directly facilitating. Given what we've observed of ANTIFA and other Soros backed orgs so far I think the probability is extremely high that the way this is organized is that there a few coordinators who have been able to herd the useful idiots like sheep just by providing a clarity of direction that the others lack. Even a rudimentary "contact matrix" (aka "tracing") that any enlisted analysis jerkoff knows how to do would be able to very quickly identify who these people are, where they come from, and who in turn they work for.
This is very interesting. What do you mean by state actors?

ABeast

Sparrow
Trump is playing rope-a-dope, letting them air themselves out and exhaust themselves, and then will strike. And that is Trump; as much as he sounds off the cuff and impulsive, in truth he bides his time until he has the PERFECT opportunity.
He's been trying to get control of the Justice Department for ages, then he can use the law to rope in the intel community and use them to root-out the worst of the traitors. Even when Republicans held both houses they were holding-up as many intel and Justice nominations as they could while they let all the other appointments slide through fairly easy.

ABeast

Sparrow
Even a rudimentary "contact matrix" (aka "tracing") that any enlisted analysis jerkoff knows how to do would be able to very quickly identify who these people are, where they come from, and who in turn they work for.
If they were working for factions within the intel agencies do you think that could make it harder?

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Proof? I agree, its thin. But you can't ignore the craziness of the last 4 years; it's like a dream. And this isn't the typical "man politics is insane" kind of stuff corporate talking heads rant about every year. In the last 4 years we had:
  • A Russian Hoax conspiracy theory.
  • an impeachment coup (based on Ukraine, not Russia) that failed.
  • Corporate news admitting it can't be "fair" to Trump and outright lying in their pages.
  • Op-Eds and Talking heads outright cheering for violence on their side and tripling down on their "Woke" propaganda.
  • Corporate media individually doxxing individuals for not being woke.
  • a worldwide pandemic that literally forced 90% of the country into quarantine and crippled the economy.
  • Mass organized Antifa terrorism.
  • Massive nationwide race riots lasting more than week (and counting).
  • Defund the police campaigns.
This isn't normal political craziness; this is three notches above. And Vox is right when he compares it to an animal writhing and squealing in a trap or when injured, lashing out in a desperate attempt to escape the pain.The Corporate Globalists don't just hate Trump, they are mad with insane rage to remove him; he is pressing on their amygdala something awful.

And make no mistake the Corporate Globalists are causing all this nonsense. Everything in the list was deliberately created and amplified by the Corporate Globalists.

They are throwing EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink at him.

And why? Well, on the surface his policies and actions are middle of the road. Yes, anti-globalist, but as most of us here on the Nationalist Right have said, he has done precious little on Building the Wall and ejecting illegals, and he's not arresting journalists in the middle of the night or outlawing dissent. He's done some trade deals and gotten some judges in, but none of that is worth this kind of crying out--especially since most of the judges are milquetoast Swamp Rat types, Federalist Society-approved.

So its not Trump's obvious political actions driving them up the wall. That leads me to think there is something hidden they are panicked or in pain about. That gives me hope that there IS some type of Storm coming.

Like I said, I'm not totally sold on Vox's theory. But make no mistake: the commies would NOT be trying impeachment, rioting, and releasing pandemics to cripple us economically and physically IF Trump weren't doing SOMETHING they absolutely feared and hated. Not just disliked, not just hated, but FEARED AND HATED. They are pulling out all the stops. Cities are burning by their hands. Why?

I hope and pray we will soon found out, and that the Storm comes for them.
A good high-level overview and reminder for those of us buried in the weeds right now. The boiling frog has been absolutely tossed out and things have increased exponentially over the last 5 years. I would say it started with the migrant invasion of Europe. Back in 2015 this was the meme being shared:

Ironically now it seems that the US is far closer to a race war than Europe. Maybe it's by design, or maybe it's a rapid change due to Trump.

America is not going to have a race war, anytime soon! Lol If anything, the murder of George Floyd brought many Americans together.

And is pro Nazi artwork allowed on this forum? I am referring to the post above mine.