Former left wing Australian Prime Minister linked to Epstein.

Moolooman

Sparrow
It’s always a bit interesting when very high level politicians memories seem to allude them at critical moments.

A lot of “I can’t recalls” being trotted out here. Tellingly the journalists that did the research had been trying to get comment from Rudd for over a year to no avail.

Australians would know how much of a greasy little turd this man is, he’s no doubt trying to obfuscate and bog the report down in ‘RuddSpeak’ in an effort to confuse and excuse, even though he eventually admits his ‘diary seems to suggest’ he met Epstein.

What this all means, I don’t know, but where there’s smoke....

fokker

Pelican
At the moment, Rudd's also pushing for a royal commission into News Corporation, the company who own Sky News, Fox News and a few other right-leaning MSM. The chattering classes are claiming that Sky News covering the Epstein-Rudd link is a response to this royal commission.

Rudd also went to a strip club in New York during his duties as shadow foreign affairs minister back in 2006: https://www.smh.com.au/national/rudds-strip-club-visit-20070819-gdqwds.html

Moolooman

Sparrow
At the moment, Rudd's also pushing for a royal commission into News Corporation, the company who own Sky News, Fox News and a few other right-leaning MSM. The chattering classes are claiming that Sky News covering the Epstein-Rudd link is a response to this royal commission.

Rudd also went to a strip club in New York during his duties as shadow foreign affairs minister back in 2006: https://www.smh.com.au/national/rudds-strip-club-visit-20070819-gdqwds.html

So Murdoch made him accept money from Epstein?

He just expected unopposed free reign to put the boots into Murdoch with no retaliation? He is a greasy sleazy little ear wax eating rodent. More will come of this.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
Also; Rudd is fluent in mandarin, so is his buddy, ex QLD-premier Campbell Newman.

Funny fact(ish) is that I once bought a motorcycle of a Kiwi couple and they told me that they saw a mural (no joke) in a public toilet in China of Newman shaking hands with some local boss-man. Apparently he was better known in China than the clown was in Australia.

off-topic: Evidently he was the one that signed off a deal with the CCP (behind the scenes) to clear most of Northern QLD's woodlands for rice farms to feed China. This hasn't happened yet, but they do these trials where they clear large areas illegally and then see how the public reacts, none of this is by chance and the contractors involved are never charged.

I suspect Rudd is just using the "Murdoch-bad" inquisition to deflect from his own less than rosy past and present. All these masons are utter scum.

Moolooman

Sparrow
Also; Rudd is fluent in mandarin, so is his buddy, ex QLD-premier Campbell Newman.

Funny fact(ish) is that I once bought a motorcycle of a Kiwi couple and they told me that they saw a mural (no joke) in a public toilet in China of Newman shaking hands with some local boss-man. Apparently he was better known in China than the clown was in Australia.

Ultra left Rudd is mates with ultra right Newman? They publicly hate each other.

Rudd is the far bigger turd, when he was Australia’s Prime Minister he regularly preached on ‘climate changes‘ all the while flying to NY every 4 weeks for important’ meetings on the company’s Boeing 737. Perhaps he hasn’t heard of Skype. Meetings that achieved zero btw. He also regularly bent over for the Chinese and generally just talked utter garbage. “Detailed programmatic specifity”. What a wanker.

Moolooman

Sparrow
"They might hate each other in public, but they all share the same cutlery"

I understand that observation, but they were politically opposed, opposite ends of the spectrum. In right wing circles Campbell Newman is extremely well regarded. I’d be surprised if there was any evidence of him being friendly with the turd. The only thing they have in common is both being from QLD. It would be like President Trump being buddies with Obama. A Newman/Rudd friendship or kinship is highly unlikely and has never been reported.

Last edited:

Moolooman

Sparrow
Is anyone surprised? Dozens of past and present Australian politicians and high profile judges have sealed indictments for pedophillia.

That wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. Australia doesn’t really have the mechanism for a sealed indictment though, unless it’s to do with a Royal Commission as far I know. Maybe they’ve been witnesses or investigated by a Royal Commission?