Former NFL Player, Zac Stacy Beats his Ex-Girlfriend on Video. Now on the Run.

Garuda

Pelican
date-a-black-guy-they-said-itll-be-fun-they-4280817.png

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
This is often the fate of mudsharks. They know the potential consequences going in, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for her, although watching it was rough, especially with kids involved.
She still loves him and you can tell that she actually feels like she is wrong here. A lot of women like tough aggressive men that control them as long as they are masculine looking.

I am curious why he did that. We only see a short video. Maybe she was flirting with another man before the video was shown.

I wonder about the kids. Are they her kids (maybe she is babysitting). Who is the father? If he is the father, why aren't they married?

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
sickening. Prayers for that woman, she took that very well. She's as tough as they come.
Hope the police cuff this bastard and beat him bad
She took that well because she likely has poor values. A normal woman raised well would be shocked and upset and leave him immediately. She wouldn't date a man if he showed bad values before. I am guessing that this is not the first time the gentleman in the video showed such rudeness or aggression.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Looks like a 1st round pick on fantasy prison team to me.,,,yikes

Jokes aside that was hard to watch.. . He could have easily killed her if she;d hit her head or broken her neck

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
That video was hard to watch.

I used to roughhouse with my kids when they were single digit ages, when the oldest was 6 he loved being thrown up in the air and landing in the pool. But even on a good day I couldn't have picked my son up and tossed him the way Stacy threw her on that walker.

She's lucky she's alive.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
She still loves him and you can tell that she actually feels like she is wrong here. A lot of women like tough aggressive men that control them as long as they are masculine looking.

I am curious why he did that. We only see a short video. Maybe she was flirting with another man before the video was shown.

I wonder about the kids. Are they her kids (maybe she is babysitting). Who is the father? If he is the father, why aren't they married?
I was wondering the same, but it doesn't matter in the end because mudsharking usually guarantees one or both of the following:

Beatings
Bastard niglets

Some toxic masculinity present in the above posts.

In the WW3 thread we are reading about Cognitive Warfare, the disaster that unfolds when :
"Military personnel are not enough aware of their cognitive biases, even less able to overcome them. We are looking for training solutions to ensure all military personnel is able to develop an objective, cognitive bias-free, understanding.."

In the spirit of Battle..
Allow me to use this old rhyme to 'educate' the members here and help to expunge our collective cognitive bias:

The old nursery rhyme goes..

"He Bla(ck- no, no..)- he BLAMES the inherent structures of systemic oppression for his frustration with the TV screen being smudged, greasy and unsightly.

He Attack (s, ...Attacks) the Problem of inequity caused by Systemic Racism whilst similarly attacking the problem of the dirty screen by improvising and using his girlfriends hair to quickly and efficiently scrub the glass screen by sending her head at high speed toward the aforementioned screen.

But most importantly..

He Don't Come Back.. - **which is his right as an oppressed POC living in a structurally inequitable tyranny like the state of California.
Now, He MIGHT come back if a George Soros appointed DA can work out some terms that mean he won't get charged, the police leave him unmolested AND he doesn't have to do any housework anymore. AND someone else cleans his apartment regularly, at least twice a week, free of charge."

Ive watched most seasons of Last Chance U on Netflix and so feel qualified to comment on the amount of indulgence/ affirmative-action/ coddling many of these fine young athletes require in order to stop accusing everyone and everything in their vicinity of being Racist against them (at the same time that they are actually committing crimes).

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
I was wondering the same, but it doesn't matter in the end because mudsharking usually guarantees one or both of the following:

Beatings
Bastard niglets
I read an article that it is their child. The question should be why they didn't get married. This probably adds to the tension.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Very tough to watch. When I first heard about this, I expected to at least see the woman was living in opulence thanks to some sweet NFL money. This place is a dump. I could at least understand greed as a motivation for her being with this guy, but this place is worse than my place when I was 30. I am curious about the multiple camera angles. I can't imagine anyone living in such a crappy place having cameras in multiple locations. So he's done this multiple times before, or they are into some type of criminal activity like drug dealing. Very sad.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
I am curious about the multiple camera angles. I can't imagine anyone living in such a crappy place having cameras in multiple locations. .
That's so when she provokes this half human monster into doing what he did she can sue the NFL.

She's already quoted saying that she hopes Roger Goodell finally does something about PTSD and brain damage that makes these guys do this kind of thing.

She was playing the long game.

Aloha!