Forum has been moved to a new server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roosh

Cardinal
The forum move has been completed. If you see this thread, you're on the new server. No software changes were made. If you experience any errors, hit reply to this thread or send me a PM. I was getting an error when starting new threads but that has been resolved for me.

Nineteen84

Ostrich
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
When I click "Reply" (to an individual post), I get the following:

This page isn’t working
www.rooshvforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

This was happening yesterday for me. In the meantime you can click the multiquote button (green plus), use quick reply and click the 'quote these posts now' link.

This is certainly an improvement in speed. Thank you Roosh! Looking forward to seeing whatever new forum software you go with, and importation of all threads/users and maybe a dark mode for the cherry on top. :D

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
@Roosh: still getting the same, except that in Brave and Chrome I get the HTTP 500 error, while in Firefox I get a blank page.

p.s. I get the HTTP 500 Error in both Brave and Chrome, whether I select the green quote button first or not. The "New reply" at the bottom of the thread works fine.

EDIT: however in Firefox, I get a blank page for both Reply (to a post) and New Reply (to a thread)

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Roosh:

I can use the generic reply button, but I cannot reply to a specific post.

On Chrome, I get: "This page isn’t workingwww.rooshvforum.com is currently unable to handle this request."

On Firefox, I get a blank page.

Nineteen84 said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
When I click "Reply" (to an individual post), I get the following:

This page isn’t working
www.rooshvforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

This was happening yesterday for me. In the meantime you can click the multiquote button (green plus), use quick reply and click the 'quote these posts now' link.

Still have this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.