Forum is private and closed to new members until February 1 (member thread)

I know many of you are demoralized tonight. They are reigning down hellfire on us from every angle. They are not happy to just remove Trump from office, but they also want him humiliated. They also want anyone sympathetic to him disgraced and distraught. I have to admit I have felt those feelings tonight as I watch this nightmare begin to unfold.

However, if we take a breath, and say a prayer, we can calm our mind down and realize that they wouldn't be doing all of this if what we were doing wasn't working. If they didn't believe we were a threat, they would leave us to post memes and stream. But we are all making a huge impact. Our efforts put Donald Trump in the highest office in the land, and they were caught off guard.

They believed that after November 3rd, we would just sit back and accept things.

While I am angry at what they are doing to us, and equally as angry as the willingness of a possible majority of the population to go along with it, I truly believe God is using these events in His favor. How the next weeks, months, and years play out- I have no idea. I don't want to make Trump an idol, but I have observed that he is a rare breed in that there have been countless times throughout his life, his candidacy, and his Presidency where it seemed like the forces against him had finally prevailed, and yet he emerged yet again. The only observable trait he has that others in public life lack is the courage to keep walking through the fire.

I saw a meme posted by a leftist today, and it was all the former Presidents gathered in a room laughing at a frowning Trump in the corner. This explains the real motivations behind many of these peoples depravity- which is a constant desire to be liked by the "in-crowd", to have a seat at the cool kids table. Their ideology and their lives revolve around being popular. They live for horizontal approval, while we must live for vertical approval.

While it seems like the world is turning against us, let us remember to keep walking through the fire. Put our trust in God. Stick together, and remember that the battles fought by our forefathers were much more difficult than this.

They can censor us and chase us from platform to platform, hoping that it will break our spirit. But we must keep walking through the fire.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I went out tonight and had 3 serious conversations guys I met. Two white, one black. All knew the truth already, but were grateful when I opened the discussion. Especially the white men... but the black man too. Everyone knows what is up but is scared to stick their neck out. I am black. When I said our society fears the white man fighting back, so low IQ trannies are heros, it is to displace that white man. The white s just a regular man. So he is a criminal. Black men, pre todays faggotry, served for this country.

None of us wore a mask, when I went out
And finally, every loser, homosexual, woman, who fights to be in our military...watch that language. They want to "Be" in the military. They don't want to "SERVE" in the military,

I went out tonight and had 3 serious conversations guys I met. Two white, one black. All knew the truth already, but were grateful when I opened the discussion. Especially the white men... but the black man too. Everyone knows what is up but is scared to stick their neck out. I am black. When I said our society fears the white man fighting back, so low IQ trannies are heros, it is to displace that white man. The white s just a regular man. So he is a criminal. Black men, pre todays faggotry, served for this country.

None of us wore a mask, when I went out
And finally, every loser, homosexual, woman, who fights to be in our military...watch that language. They want to "Be" in the military. They don't want to "SERVE" in the military,

Bingo.

Quote from a flawed but interesting movie:

"Serving is the supreme art. God is the first of servants. God serves men, but he's not a servant to men."

Steady Hands

Robin
Gold Member
Sound decision Roosh.

giphy.gif

I acknowledge your disclaimer that you expect to make the forum public again, and recognize that keeping it private may reduce future posting activity.

That said, I strongly endorse keeping the forum private to non-members, indefinitely. While this measure won't prevent infiltration post-registeration, it does reduce the threat of broad, public web searches.

All the best for 2021.

Bird

Pelican
That's the plan. I had to make a powerpoint.
Will it be possible to download that powerpoint?

Forum has been open for 13 years and this is the first time I've taken such measures. I'm sure we'll survive the first purge while the left goes after the big boys, but they may come for us after. Until then, I don't want to make it easy for them.
Maybe now would be the time for a mirror server to secure blog and forum.

Last edited:

Pelagius

Robin
I also recommend all users begin hardening their online security if they have not already done so. It is within the realm of possibility that blackhat groups will be given support to target conservative voices online and this forum would be a relatively high-profile takedown, or at least – the media coverage would have traction due to Roosh.

The threat vectors change as the landscape changes and privatizing a forum leads to an increased interest for nefarious entities to gain access to member accounts in order to continue carrying out passive surveillance or even switch to active subversion and demoralization of the forum.

Their attacks will be swift, and they will be effective. Forums like this offer us no way to know each other, anonymity can be exploited in multiple social engineering attacks. If your account becomes hacked the current rules here do not allow duplicate accounts, and it would be impossible to distinguish a genuine user from a planted one claiming to be an old member.

We also cannot rule out backdoors in software such as XenForo which, if exploited could cause severe damage.

I would recommend utilising privatized sections of the forum in future as other forums running on this software have done. Once the anti-vax extremism laws roll out across the world it would be useful to segway that discussion for those in good standing and away from prying eyes that will be out to ensure this forum becomes suspended or heavily censored.