Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Thomas More

Hummingbird
A phone or tablet is not a 'work' device, it is a consumption device. I scoff at someone saying they are 'getting work done' while operating a phone as much as they would roll their eyes at me for saying that I'm going to "work using my smart TV" today. You need a keyboard, mouse and screen real estate to be productive.
I use my phone for work. Just this morning I didn't have my laptop handy while I was working on a non-internet connected system, and I had to look up the properties of a RibbonRadioButton on my phone. I've looked up things for work on my phone many times when my laptop wasn't at hand.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
In the country I live, most supermarket trolleys require a coin to unlock, and is released when relocked. The low income employees supplement their income by retrieving trolleys and pocketing the coins. It's a good system and it works out well.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Does it count if I return it to the cart collection area in the parking lot? I do that sometimes, but usually I put my cart back in place at the entrance and carry my grocery bags to the car.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Does it count if I return it to the cart collection area in the parking lot? I do that sometimes, but usually I put my cart back in place at the entrance and carry my grocery bags to the car.
That's the point of the collection area. Arguably it's better to have a collection area than to have pedestrians traipsing back and forth around the car park. Trolley collection is a good after school job for kids, or at least it used to be.

Anyway, don't forget to call your mum, lads.

aeroektar

Pelican

zug

Hi! I made the effort to sign up here because I would be really interested to see Roosh reach out to Connor Murphy since his mental breakdown due to psychoactive drugs (Ayahuasca) In this YouTube clip:
he has a conversation with his parents and it's not good.

Please Roosh! If you read this.. Please reach out to him. I think you could give him some insight.

Peacock
Gold Member
Murder Hornet gets rekked by praying mantis.

I've always loved those things, they seem so graceful and angelic.
Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside.

THE GREAT MEME HEIST

Hello,

As you may have heard, Zuck is at it again, with his agenda of political censorship. He's training an AI to recognize "hateful" memes (i.e. anything against open borders, Islamization of Europe, etc.). See:

I am a data scientist, and so I was able to contact TheFaceBook, get admitted into their competition, and gain possession of 10,000 memes that Zuck is using to build his censorship AI.

I want to share these - created a Torrent, and now working on a website to post them. The public ought to know about this. Let me know if you're interested. Currently, all the 10k memes are mixed together (some are "offensive" per TFB, and some are "non-offensive" - the AI needs examples of both to "learn" properly). I'm working on a JSON parsing engine to un-mix them.

Hahaha, I received the much needed table lamp and after shave today.

I developed some allergies without the after shave but it's all good now. The lamp came with an adapter so now I need a better table and a chair, Domino effect. I'll just make do with the computer table for now.

Im currently listening to Roosh's live stream. He's got some very good talking points but man, I don't think I've ever seen him so rugged before with the longer hair and beard combined. It's a bit distracting.