Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Thomas More

Hummingbird
When I was in first grade, they would take all the boys down to the bathroom as a group, and we would end up having pissing contests. We had the wall mounted urinals from the floor to about four feet up.

Size and distance seem different when remembering things from that age, but some kids could hit the wall as high as the X in this picture, from six feet back. Keep in mind a 6 year old is pissing from a point only about 20 inches from the floor.

I tried this at home a few times, but Mom didn't appreciate it!

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Read it and weep, lads. I'm such a chad that of all the chads on this forum, new member @kayla012 chose me to "get to know better". The dating market out there is tough so it makes sense that some women are disregarding the forum rules and coming here to find a Prize Bull Stud like myself.

If I weren't spoken for I might even try to organise a threesome with her twin sister @kayla12

Tesla only exists because of the collusion between heavy industry, finance and the corrupt government, in a free market they would never have had a chance.
Therefore I'm certainly not giving them one cent.

Technically, well they are an inelegant solution to a made-up problem.
I'll stay with a german v8, thank you.
But if you're stateside you should probably get an american v8 instead.
I do not want to drive a car which is popular with arab losers.

I do not want to drive a car which allows its brand to be debased by such.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
You give brands more power than they actually possess.
It's a free market, if you can buy it you can drive it, brands cannot prevent you from anything.

Arab losers (well, drug dealers if we're honest) change every now and then anyway - it used to be bmw for the longest time, now it's audi.
Are you going to change your car too, to avoid driving the current brand they fancy ?

Me, I don't give a shit honestly ..

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Not sure where to post this, just got back from a few days at the Mayo Clinic where I discovered the "spiritual life center"...back in the day this was called a "chapel" in churches.

They had a little corner with prayer rugs for the muslims, that weird walking maze on the floor for hippies, a globalist piece of stained glass art and last but not least a KJV Bible on a shelf.

They also have a prayer wall, where people write prayer requests and stick them in these slots. I thought, what ever happens to these things? So I took some down and would read and pray over them. Some of them had dates, and were maybe 30 days old, some were undated. Who knows if they get prayed over, or if they get tossed out periodically like cemetery flowers.

My stuff, which is minor at this point, became even less minor after reading these prayer requests and praying about them. Some lady who had migrate headaches every day for 7.5 months asking for healing or for God to just bring her home. Someone else asking the Lord for help let her accept her kid's terminal illness. etc. There were uplifting ones as well, like some guy that was beating cancer and his Dr's couldn't understand why and he said it was God's will.

Reading those things made the world stop. To those people coronavirus, riots etc do not matter, just being sick does and praying to the Lord for relief.

Zep

Kingfisher
Mediahuman youtube downloader - excellent, highly recommend.

I've tried all the other browser addons. They track you, they won't let you download at 720 sometimes. There's always a catch or some issue.

Mediahuman is not an addon, it is a separate program and it works spectacularly.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Just wondering, while waiting for the wife to get ready to go one Saturday I was flipping through the TV channels and came across a show that entertains me sometimes, Cheaters, based out of Dallas. Well, they had just busted some guy at the lake with another woman but get this, as they were filming there was a bunch of ducks swimming by, they blurred out the heads of the ducks. What gives? Did they not give permission to be filmed? Made me laugh.

When I was in first grade, they would take all the boys down to the bathroom as a group, and we would end up having pissing contests. We had the wall mounted urinals from the floor to about four feet up.

Size and distance seem different when remembering things from that age, but some kids could hit the wall as high as the X in this picture, from six feet back. Keep in mind a 6 year old is pissing from a point only about 20 inches from the floor.

I tried this at home a few times, but Mom didn't appreciate it!
This is kinda like that South Park episode when the kids are preschoolers and want to play Fireman by setting their teacher on fire and peeing on her.