Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Crazy German dude disarms a couple of police officers then books it into the forest where he's living. People are calling him German Rambo. I think the Bundestag is pissing its pants in the fear that stories of this man might trigger the dormant testicles of the Deutsche menfolk.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Haven't been on the forum for a while. It's looking good. How are things guys?

We lost our rep points?

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

Crazy German dude disarms a couple of police officers then books it into the forest where he's living. People are calling him German Rambo. I think the Bundestag is pissing its pants in the fear that stories of this man might trigger the dormant testicles of the Deutsche menfolk.
Germany summed up:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Kentucky's Taco Bell cashier & staff refused to serve Deaf people at the drive thru window.

It is common for deaf people to drive right up to the drive thru window to place an order on a written piece of paper or on a phone's notes app.

Here's another one from 2019.

acco

Woodpecker
Something has happened to YouTube user Logan Jamal that hardly anyone expects: At full speed, he simply dropped his rear apron of his Tesla model 3. And that's probably just because he drove it through a puddle. The incident is not the first where the rear apron of the Tesla Model 3 is the focus. The electric car pioneer from California is considered but is reluctant to explain himself.

Malicious tongues claim that the Tesla models only have a camera in the back so that you can see how you lose the rear.

ANOTHER TESLA BUMPER FLIES OFF IN THE RAIN

Would love to meet Red Pill Germans some day. The majority lacks sense of humor and I presume the ones that have free thought will not suffer from the same problem. I have always maintained that it is the most demoralized nation in Europe and will do the biggest cultural damage to the conservative movements all around the EU. The industriousness and discipline is used to push feminism and empty consumerism instead of its natural application in work and family. Thus, using the nation's greatest strengths against itself.

Zep

Kingfisher
Would love to meet Red Pill Germans some day. The majority lacks sense of humor and I presume the ones that have free thought will not suffer from the same problem. I have always maintained that it is the most demoralized nation in Europe and will do the biggest cultural damage to the conservative movements all around the EU. The industriousness and discipline is used to push feminism and empty consumerism instead of its natural application in work and family. Thus, using the nation's greatest strengths against itself.
An acquaintence is a 50 yr old gay German man. He was my former boss and seems pretty red-pilled in that he can't stand PC culture and has consistently complained about it since I've known him, he also can't stand the pushing of Gay Culture down everyones throats using pure stats and pointed out the miniscule percentage of people who are gay as a reason not to highlight this part of the population. I mentioned Rooshs observation to him that it's not about money that Sports Illustrated featured a transman on its issue, but about propaganda and he agreed.

On another note, I sat down with him for a beer and a joint a couple of nights ago. ( I haven't had a beer in ten years, and haven't smoked pot in about twenty ). A couple of observations, if you haven't smoked pot in about 20 yrs, watchout with the new government stuff, it is STRONG. I took one toke, only one, and was almost too high about an hour later. It crept up very slowly but very consistently, and in one hour I was very very high. The other thing was I got my butt handed to me verbally. This guy talked circles around me about everything from personal relationships to the idea of the universe plus infinity and God, I felt like a dunce which was strongly compounded by the fact that I was high and thus very self-conscious. I felt backed up on my heels, I suspect someone fighting Anderson Silva would feel this way, you just know you are completely out-classed. He effortlessly spoke about any subject, bouncing from one to the other, all with good ideas and without using any high-end words which is sometimes a cover for mediocre ideas. He seems to know something about everything, even peacocking and negs, which he riffed on about what he thought would be their appropriate place in personal interactions, and he was right of course. If I could learn to do 30 percent of would he can I'd be content.

About alcohol. I was a benzo addict, a serious addict, without knowing it for years and years, this was pre-internet for the most part so I didn't know about the damage the benzos were doing until a Dr. pointed it out. Many doctors will say Benzos are basically alcohol in a pill. I'm getting technical now. It's not even close. Benzos are clean, very very clean, and are excellent at what they do. After drinking a beer the other night I remembered getting drunk in my youth and the difference was obvious, it is 'sloppy', there are ingredients in alcohol which excite parts of the brain, maybe sugar, I don't know, but if you are experiencing anxiety and really need to manage it, do not use alcohol over Benzos. I strongly advocate this. A Benzo just targets the anxiety.

What's the term for someone has a ridiculously high tolerance for bullshit and is numb (perhaps overly stoic) and paralyzed and stuck in a rut and unable to change their lives and it will probably take an earthquake to make them move? Serious answers only please. Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
You're not wrong. After WW2 the tractor mechanics went so far as to ban young German boys from playing any role that resembled a hero in grade school theater class, as an example. Very few understand the depths in which the German people have been subverted over the last 70 years. I'll attempt to track down the book that discusses this at length.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Turns out Dan Bilzerian was mainly a trust-fund baby with a few gimmicks:

He claimed that he owned a 65 mio. $ LA mansion - was kicked out because he did not pay rent. Also his company made 10 mio. $ turnover while spending 50 mio. $ - most of it for his lifestyle.

Based on the reports it seems that Bilzerian's fortune and activities are as following:

+ trust-fund kid living high on the hog using Instagram to attract women
+ continues to live high on the hog
+ most of his poker income was likely made attracting rich heirs around the world with the women, then taking them to the cleaners as any semi-pro can win with a Saudi prince and make a few million. There are poker-pros in Las Vegas making a living by playing against rich heirs and wannabe gamblers.
+ Dan convinces the same rich heirs and Saudi princes to invest in his company using it mainly as his piggy bank funding his lifestyle and calling it necessary marketing expense. It only costs 200.000$ a month to rent a 65 mio. $ mansion in LA, so renting isn't so bad if you look at it like that, but you need a healthy cashflow for that as well.

It's interesting what Dan will do now - he relied on his ability to attract women that he could pimp out to rich heirs and wannabe playboys that he could then take advantage of in poker games or failed business ventures. All those guys got was some slutty thot at a price tag of a million dollars or five. Wonder how that will go later in life - he clearly downgraded his lifestyle in recent weeks as it seems.