Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
He did a last post where he announced he was bowing out to go and live life.

Speaking of other members: I imagine that if the day comes I ever get to meet CattleRustler, there will be a part of me that is disappointed to learn that it's not F Murray Abraham in a white suit.

Where did he post it? Given his volume of posts I figured he spent a large amount of his time on here. 20k posts in a few short years is pretty ridiculous.

I met Cattle Rustler a few years ago. I don't know how to tell you this, but he was not wearing a white suit.

Where did he post it? Given his volume of posts I figured he spent a large amount of his time on here. 20k posts in a few short years is pretty ridiculous.

I met Cattle Rustler a few years ago. I don't know how to tell you this, but he was not wearing a white suit.
Interestingly enough, the number of posts he generated in such a short time was part of a beef between him and another member at some point, the other member alleging that such a volume could only have come from a team at Langley. For the more conspiratorially minded, it's plausible: we're not talking about 20000 one-line quips or gag pictures, but a slew of comprehensive texts. Add to that impossible to meet because Australian outback and I guess some people started questioning Leonard's identity.

*edit* here it is: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/good-luck-and-thanks-for-all-the-thumbs.38185/

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Interestingly enough, the number of posts he generated in such a short time was part of a beef between him and another member at some point, the other member alleging that such a volume could only have come from a team at Langley. For the more conspiratorially minded, it's plausible: we're not talking about 20000 one-line quips or gag pictures, but a slew of comprehensive texts. Add to that impossible to meet because Australian outback and I guess some people started questioning Leonard's identity.

*edit* here it is: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/good-luck-and-thanks-for-all-the-thumbs.38185/

Yeah, Leonard would wrote 1000 word essays on how society is going to hell. And he would average 10-20 posts a day. The guy's output was prolific. I don't get how he had time for anything besides the forum. Maybe he had some job in front of a computer that allowed it. I also don't get why he started posting in 2016 when the forum still focused on chasing girls. And to top it off with him never actually meeting anyone and you've got quite the enigma.

Peacock
Gold Member
There's no enigma, Len was a prolific poster in good part because he was so good at it, providing a steady stream of righteous content that resonated with a large part of this board, he was clearly one of the very best posters on here.

In 2016 changes were already afoot on this board and IRL with the Trump phenomenon galvanizing the "manosphere". As well he would have met someone had he posted from say Los Angeles or Sydney, as opposed to his pretty remote corner of Australia. His posting was pretty good back in 2016 and it only got better as he accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. There is no red pill without the God pill.

Uprising

Woodpecker

I think he's been back for a while, hasn't he? I've noticed his likes on the forum again, but he doesn't like every single post in every single thread like he used too. I was going to ask if this was the same Built to Fade because I think there were other Built to Fade accounts with similar names. But I guess this is the same poster who I was thinking of. He had his own thread at one point or another.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Yeah, Leonard would wrote 1000 word essays on how society is going to hell. And he would average 10-20 posts a day. The guy's output was prolific. I don't get how he had time for anything besides the forum. Maybe he had some job in front of a computer that allowed it. I also don't get why he started posting in 2016 when the forum still focused on chasing girls. And to top it off with him never actually meeting anyone and you've got quite the enigma.
Simeon was also quite the enigma, yet a great poster.
And we lost them both - that's what should get us thinking.

Not "where did they come from" but "why did they have to go".

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
There's no enigma, Len was a prolific poster in good part because he was so good at it, providing a steady stream of righteous content that resonated with a large part of this board, he was clearly one of the very best posters on here.

In 2016 changes were already afoot on this board and IRL with the Trump phenomenon galvanizing the "manosphere". As well he would have met someone had he posted from say Los Angeles or Sydney, as opposed to his pretty remote corner of Australia. His posting was pretty good back in 2016 and it only got better as he accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. There is no red pill without the God pill.

I'm not taking shots at him. Just pointing out the guy never met anyone and not much was known about him. He dedicated a large amount of time and dedication to the site and never met anyone, which makes him a bit of a mystery in my mind. Not that I'm suspicious. I believe he was exactly who he appeared to be and I would have loved to buy that guy a beer. I hope he comes back at some point.

bucky

Ostrich
Simeon was also quite the enigma, yet a great poster.
And we lost them both - that's what should get us thinking.

Not "where did they come from" but "why did they have to go".
I've asked myself that. I think part of it is that both of those guys were coming close to taking over the forum at their most prolific, or at least it felt that way. I remember frequently wondering when Simeon would swoop in, or after he was gone waiting to see Leonard's verdict on a new thread.

I generally liked both of them but I too wondered how they had the time to post that much.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Mongol Chad:
EphdhMhVoAAc3iD

bucky

Ostrich
Yikes! If one of those big guys comes at you with one of those swords, you've got a real problem!

Even if the littlest suit guy is only 5' 5", those guys are all 6' 6" or more!
From what I've read and heard about Mongolians, they're probably the toughest people on the planet. Apparently they haven't changed much from back when they were out conquering half the world.

I once had a female friend from Buryatia, basically the part of Mongolia that ended up in Russia. Beautiful girl, but tough as nails. I wouldn't have wanted to fight her, let alone any of the men from her part of the planet.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Yikes! If one of those big guys comes at you with one of those swords, you've got a real problem!

Even if the littlest suit guy is only 5' 5", those guys are all 6' 6" or more!
No wonder China has so much trouble with them. This is why the Men of the Steppe punch so much above their weight.

Their few numbers determining the fate of Empires.

Last edited: