Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Maddox

Sparrow
I love how these sportscasters will tirelessly promote the homo and trans movements on their shows. And yet when someone in their industry is ill, they suddenly turn into Christians and say, "Our prayers are with you."

I love how these sportscasters will tirelessly promote the homo and trans movements on their shows. And yet when someone in their industry is ill, they suddenly turn into Christians and say, "Our prayers are with you."
And don't forget the BLM. Millionaire slaves

SVK

Woodpecker
Also, what's with all the anti-semitism now? I'm Jewish, is that a problem? This used to be a really good forum circa 2010. Where are all the OGs? Is El Mechanico or G Manifesto still around?

SVK

Woodpecker
You’re 11 years older and you’re still looking for a pick up forum?
No, I'm not, and I didn't for a long time now. I've been in committed relationship for about 10 years, now married with children. Just shocked by the 180 turn for this forum. Not bad, just different, I like a lot of the advice in the marriage forum. There's definitely been some very very jaded people here in the PUA times. The mental health of this forum is probably better now.

That said, I left due to the politics shift with the nascent Trumpism in 2015. Just not my thing. I see that part got even worse with pervasive conspiracy theories, antisemitism, etc.

DanielH

Pelican
That said, I left due to the politics shift with the nascent Trumpism in 2015. Just not my thing. I see that part got even worse with pervasive conspiracy theories, antisemitism, etc.
Nobody on this forum has anything against people who are ethnically semitic for their ethnicity. It's a really stupid term actually. We on this forum simply notice that it's weird that pretty much every film studio and media corporation is owned by Jews, they are vastly over represented in government, and maybe their hatred of Jesus Christ and their ties to their ethnostate may be a conflict of interest for a country of mostly Christians.

If this condition were applied to any other country, you would wonder if that country was conquered. Imagine if In China, where Japanese are less than 1% of the population, the Japanese made up most of the film executives/owners, were over 10% of high level government officials, and China fought a series of wars to the sole benefit of Japan- it would not be irrational to wonder if China were actually a puppet of Japan. The case with Jews in America is actually more absurd than that.

SVK

Woodpecker
Nobody on this forum has anything against people who are ethnically semitic for their ethnicity. It's a really stupid term actually. We on this forum simply notice that it's weird that pretty much every film studio and media corporation is owned by Jews, they are vastly over represented in government, and maybe their hatred of Jesus Christ and their ties to their ethnostate may be a conflict of interest for a country of mostly Christians.

If this condition were applied to any other country, you would wonder if that country was conquered. Imagine if In China, where Japanese are less than 1% of the population, the Japanese made up most of the film executives/owners, were over 10% of high level government officials, and China fought a series of wars to the sole benefit of Japan- it would not be irrational to wonder if China were actually a puppet of Japan. The case with Jews in America is actually more absurd than that.
Jews are at least 2.5% of US population, possibly more, could be as high as 5%. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. On top of that, out of necessity Jews have been creating very efficient social networks for centuries which would obviously be very beneficial in climbing the social/career ladder. In my opinion actually antisemitism has created exactly what you are complaining about (this is well documented with banking industry or M&A law firms for example).

DanielH

Pelican
Jews are at least 2.5% of US population, possibly more, could be as high as 5%. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. On top of that, out of necessity Jews have been creating very efficient social networks for centuries which would obviously be very beneficial in climbing the social/career ladder. In my opinion actually antisemitism has created exactly what you are complaining about (this is well documented with banking industry or M&A law firms for example).
Let's say that is true.

Do you think it is beneficial for Country A, whose citizens have religion X, to be run by dual citizens of Country B and religion Z, and the citizens of country A get fired for noticing this arrangement? Do you think there could be a conflict of interest in religious morality, a wealth siphoning, an abuse in the military powers of country A?

SVK

Woodpecker
Let's say that is true.

Do you think it is beneficial for Country A, whose citizens have religion X, to be run by dual citizens of Country B and religion Z, and the citizens of country A get fired for noticing this arrangement? Do you think there could be a conflict of interest in religious morality, a wealth siphoning, an abuse in the military powers of country A?
USA has not official religion and most American Jews are secular. Vast majority of American Jews have no affiliation with Israel whatsoever (except maybe the trip to Israel they make when young). On top of that Israel is a tiny country with USA holding all the power in the relationship. I'm a lot more worried about China than Israel.

That said yeah I think USA should largely cut off Israel, make Palestine a separate country so that the burning garbage pile that has been simmering there could finally die down.