Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
So I'm going to share a podcast that's not for every one: a lot of swearing and secular takes on things, but it's fascinating to see how this guy takes on a table full of women and setting them straight with a ton of red pills on feminism, male/female dynamics, the ''slave mindset'' they've gotten from society and so on. Best example of frame and free mind speaking I've ever seen.

Brennus

Banned
Catholic
So I'm going to share a podcast that's not for every one: a lot of swearing and secular takes on things, but it's fascinating to see how this guy takes on a table full of women and setting them straight with a ton of red pills on feminism, male/female dynamics, the ''slave mindset'' they've gotten from society and so on. Best example of frame and free mind speaking I've ever seen.

What do you think of these two guys F&F?

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
A movie called Redemming Love didn't receive good reviews from thoughtful people. The movie is based on a book about a prostitute (sold into it, but stays as if no agency) that has a man chasing after her. The write up and critique is very convincing. Some women from a Trad group/Church group want to go see this movie; I told my wife to not go. She agreed, she's not going.

https://churchleaders.com/news/415537-redeeming-love-movie-christians.html

"One point that should be noted up front is the movie portrays scenes of violence, both sexual and otherwise, that could be triggering to certain viewers. Angel, whose real name is Sarah, learns early in her life that men cannot be trusted. When she is a little girl, her maid tells her, “All men want to do is use you…None of them care.”

Sad, misandry ...

“I think there are a lot of Christian women who have recommended ‘Redeeming Love,’ thinking it was a loving thing to do and going to bless people,” said Masonheimer. “And instead, it placed a major stumbling block in the path of these young women, because those who are recommending it did not recognize the weight of the sexual content that they had overlooked. It’s a very serious thing.”

I can't help but feel that the book and movie have something to do with the high divorce rates since the 70's, abandoned daughters, slut walk/slut hook up culture (which easily ruins women - more or less, probably more) and recent past/currently women looking for husbands not bothered by their loose/slut histories. It is what it is.

But a huge critique is that this book/movie is erotica.

I'm staying out of this one, just thought I'd throw this out there.

John 3:16

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I haven't laughed this much in months. Thanks!

Would be nice if anyone could translate. I'm curious what he talks about.
He says we've got to bring the dawha to the people, bring it to every house, everywhere, not building anything without having the dahwa written on it. So Dawa means calling people to Islam, so he wants to spread the faith and is quite passionate about it :)

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The German language just lends itself for this kind of rhetoric.

Would be nice if anyone could translate. I'm curious what he talks about.

Here you go:

We have to bring the Dawah to the peope
We have to bring the Dawah into every house
We have to bring the Dawah everywhere
We can't build a log cabin in the woods, write Dawah on it-

*quick tablebang break*
-and wait for someone to get lost

But don't you think it's strange that someone speaks German and the Tribune's advertising is promoting an English-language book?

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Also his tablebang was totally displaced.
He should have done it as follows:

We have to bring the Dawah to the peope
(bang)
We have to bring the Dawah into every house
(bang)
We have to bring the Dawah everywhere

(bang)
We can't build a log cabin in the woods, write Dawah on it-
-and wait for someone to get lost

KiwiInBudapest

Robin
Protestant
Screen Shot 01-31-22 at 10.27 PM.PNG

This Cortes guy is a big name in this red pill-sphere of today as far as I understand. He's done talks at the 21 Convention and I think he's a vegan and into fitness.

But before I buy the course I would like to know if anyone here has tried it and whether you became really alpha and motivated afterwards? It's a bit pricey but guess mom could help me out.