Forum Rules & FAQ

Tardynox

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
So just a question, as of posting this I now have made 26 posts, and have gotten a total of 19 likes, but I don't have full member privileges yet. Does it take a little while for the software to change my allowances and am I just being impatient or is it something else?

man myth lifter

Banned
Protestant
It appears that some group of RVF users is reverse sliding the Andrew Tate thread to possibly hide some other threads where more important discussions are happening. Someone should look into this to verify.

Frussell

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
It appears that some group of RVF users is reverse sliding the Andrew Tate thread to possibly hide some other threads where more important discussions are happening. Someone should look into this to verify.
Please forgive my ignorance to your terms. What exactly does that mean? Reverse sliding?

man myth lifter

Banned
Protestant
They're trying to monopolize discussion to one or a few threads to hide discussion from more important threads (which exact ones, we don't know) for some ulterior motive. Go look at whats happening on the tate thread since it was unlocked in the past week, the past several pages, past few days.

Frussell

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
They're trying to monopolize discussion to one or a few threads to hide discussion from more important threads (which exact ones, we don't know) for some ulterior motive. Go look at whats happening on the tate thread since it was unlocked in the past week, the past several pages, past few days.
Yeah man, I don't see it. I'd recommend finding another axe to grind, you're going get suspended if you continue. I have, it was because I didn't follow the rules, and you seem a bit quarrelsome my brother in Christ. Tate is not worth your concern. I hope he repents because he is an egregious sinner like me. And the founder of this site. God has mercy and can enlighten the worst of us. I am praying Tate repents. If he doesn't God will have His vengeance on him.

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
We are experiencing a siege right now.

New members should be allowed to publish the first X posts only in combination with a captcha or/and the first X posts have to be unlocked by the moderator.

Tardynox

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
We are experiencing a siege right now.

New members should be allowed to publish the first X posts only in combination with a captcha or/and the first X posts have to be unlocked by the moderator.
Yeah post approval for people without full privileges sounds like a decent idea, they'd have to get a few more mods though as it'd take a lot of time.

GGforever

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
I was compelled to post my experiences with my favourite dog breed to someone searching. So I joined for that but have been a visitor once in a while as this forum is very interesting to a newish Orthodox Christian. God bless everyone and Roosh for providing this forum.

Richard1452

Chicken
Orthodox
The rules are great. I appreciate the value of reasonable contributions that are uplifting and profitable for spiritual and personal growth. I have been without a lady friend for almost four years and still hoping. I feel our Lord is using this time for cleansing and renewal and do not regret it as I am at peace. Have been reading Roosh for over 5 years and his advice has helped me grow as an individual and an Orthodox Christian. Thanks Roosh.

DSW-ESQ

Chicken
Other Christian
Hope to be able to comment on the political parts of the Forum... a quick glean of the Ukrainian war thread indicates a sophisticated membership... and I no longer, nor have I, exclusively practiced Judaism... was adopted by a Christian family and have never abandoned Christianity... and am probably more of a Khazarian than a racially pure Jew... Have NEVER practiced or been influenced by Talmud- except in how it applies to modern, and perverted practice of American Law... I do observe Yom Kippur/Passover- but never have I prayed the Kol Nidre... would like to think that I am a "Remnant" that E. Michael Jones speaks of... Still regularly attend an Orthodox Jewish Prayer Group/Minyan... Jews for Jesus are not my cup of tea, so to speak... There are great lessons contained within Torah based Judaism... and their practices I refuse to abandon... and I steadfastly maintain Kosher dietary guidelines... and as many of the 616 laws/halakha that are derived from Torah, except for the animal sacrifices- which are not practical... I do not "transfer my sins" to a chicken either... Oh well, hope to be able to do more than "lurk"

Last edited: