Forum Rules & FAQ

Samuel

Pigeon
I agree with your rules, Roosh. It's a good feeling to know that a place for redpilled Christians exists. Thanks.
Welcome friend,
If you were to die today, are you one hundred percent sure you would go to heaven?

If not, I would beg you to close that deal with the Lord today

2 Corinthians 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

DeanW

RE: Roosh hour 48.

I wanted to comment on your video. I consider this a religious post and not a political post; however, I'm not sure these the two topics can be fully separated from another. I will try to keep post quality high.

@116 You can do more. Jesse L Peterson advocates waiting for God to find you a person to marry (he will add unto you), and you've taken up this idea. But I think otherwise, you should seek the person you are to marry, as they should be seeking you. If we use Jesse's advice here, then all we have are two people waiting to add'ed unto. You can do you best having children and teaching them right. In the end, the world is inherited by those who have children and guide them correctly. The people whom have the most children and of whom are the most productive will inherit the earth. It sound kind of material, but I think its the truth.

I bring this up because I think it is the intent of liberalism reduce the amount of children (Christians) people have. I believe their means is by teaching people to not adopt responsibility. I like JLP and think he is mostly right. Not on all things though.

Roosh

Cardinal
How does one become a gold member? I've tried searching and am coming up empty.

Teotl

I'm very impressed with the layout of this forum. Browsing the topics, everything looks well organized, and the fonts/formatting is top notch. Roosh - running online spaces for so long - has really put his finger on something special. Thanks for making this space, I'll be around.

EDIT: dark mode for life

ben jones

Roosh, started recently following your work and I genuinely enjoy your well thought-out analysis. I have always considered myself Christian, but became lukewarm for the better part of my 20's (all of them if I'm being honest). It wasn't until the last year or that I started really paying attention to the world we live in and noticing that there really is a spiritual war waging, which has pushed me to get back reading the Bible and trying to live a better life. When you mentioned the forum on the last episode and I investigated, I was very pleased to see it was for Christian men discussing current issues generally from the viewpoint of Christians. I am amazed at most of the members' analysis and am just glad to have found this place.

beaupre

I sent a reply from my inbox but just thought I'd reiterate how inspiring your transformation is, Roosh. It's nothing short of miraculous and this forum is evidence that your new self is bearing good fruit. I definitely feel a lot more comfortable in this new forum.

I've never been a ladies' man even before I got to know Christ a few short years ago, so I only lurked in the old forum. Women have always liked me and trusted me but I still had a shyness problem. I've had many chances to bed down with some really beautiful (and sweet) women but I think subconsciously I didn't like the idea of being promiscuous and needed to find a girl who'd save herself for marriage, or at least as close to that as possible. So it's really nice to see my underlying mindset isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Still hoping to find my soulmate. I'm in middle age now and I really feel God will bring us together soon.

JoeRogan

Forum Rules
(Last updated 5/8/19)

This is a forum for Christian men. We have strict rules that allow the forum to exist as a unified community. If you fail to read the following rules, there is a high chance that you will put your identity at risk or be banned without warning. Here are the rules...

1. Don't talk down to members. Don't call someone an idiot, moron, or hater. Don't use condescending language such as "WTF are you talking about?" Don't be a drama queen or be quick to get into arguments. Defer to senior members, who help make the forum what it is.

2. Your account and posts are permanent. Accounts and posts can never be deleted, even if you're banned. When you make a post, you have 60 minutes to edit the post, and then it's permanent. You also cannot maintain more than one account. You cannot register again if you have been previously banned.

3. Don't be a low-quality poster. Don't use textspeak. Don't flood the forum with junk posts. Don't use the forum to promote your web site or business. Don't post someone's personal information.

4. Do not use profane or vulgar language. Refrain from using profane words if a cleaner word would suffice. Do not describe sexual encounters or situations that are beyond the act of kissing.

5. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Do not repeatedly start political arguments. NOTE: Newbies under 50 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.

6. Do not discuss or glorify pre-marital sexual activity. You can discuss how to meet, attract, and date women with the intention of entering a relationship with them, but not how to have sex. You cannot discuss casual hook-ups. You cannot ask where to travel to in order to have sex.

7. Do not blaspheme God. You are not permitted to insult, ridicule, mock, or desecrate Christian beliefs or practices on the forum. While you can participate in polite intellectual discussions concerning Christianity, attacks against God that come from a place of atheism, hedonism, or secularism are not allowed. You are also not allowed to have heated debates with a fellow Christian for his views, dogmas, or doctrines. Do not emotionally argue with fellow Christians.

8. Do not publicly share your personal information or details on the forum. Do not share so much information about yourself that allows you to be easily identified. Use an email address that, if leaked, does not reveal your identity and select a username that you have never used on other sites. Do not share photos of yourself or people you know. If you want to meet other members, share your burner email to take the conversation off the forum.

9. No spamming or self-promotion. Do not register solely to promote your business or web site(s). You are allowed to post one commercial link in your signature after you gain 100 reaction points.

10. Do not post about the following: underage girls, illegal crimes, prostitution (p4p), sugar daddy arrangements, gore, scat, or NSFW images. Follow local laws when posting on the forum.

11. By signing up to the forum, you agree to receive updates about your account to your email address. We send occasional notifications and product updates to your registration email.

FAQ

"I just signed up but I cannot start a new thread, upload an avatar, like posts, etc."

To combat spam and trolls, new members must go through a trial period where they can only reply to existing threads no more than once every 10 minutes. Once 14 days have passed and you accumulate 15 posts and you have received at least 5 likes to your posts, you will then become a member with full privileges. Here are other features you will not be able to do as a new member: report posts, react to posts, upload avatar, upload attachments, edit signature. You are a full member when you no longer see the "Newbie" banner under your name.

"I need help on how to use the software."

Take a look at the How-to and Troubleshooting forum, which has many threads that explain various functions. You are free to start a new thread there, in the Sandbox to test out the software, or any other Forum Meta subforums.

"Can I promote my web site or business?"

No. This forum is not a vehicle for advertising. After you accumulate 100 reaction points (likes), you may put a link to your commercial or non-commercial web site in your signature.

"I'm a woman. Can I be a member here?"

Unfortunately not. RVF was established as a men's forum. Regardless, it would be a bad idea for a woman to post on a forum with so many men since it may lead her into temptation. If you have a specific question, you can use the contact form.

"I'm locked out of my account."

Use this contact form. Your email address must match the address on file for the account you need help on.

For other questions, reply to this thread or posts in the Suggestions subforum.

At the bottom of everyone's posts, these 3 options are there for me - "Like" having appearing after graduating from Newbie (Birdseed) status:

Like Quote Reply

Where would I find the 'Amen'/'Clownworld'/'Funny'/etc reaction options that I see some others leaving underneath posts (or have I yet to hit an additional 'milestone' here to be given that privilege) ?

Thanks in advance.

Roosh

Cardinal
At the bottom of everyone's posts, these 3 options are there for me - "Like" having appearing after graduating from Newbie (Birdseed) status:

Like Quote Reply

Where would I find the 'Amen'/'Clownworld'/'Funny'/etc reaction options that I see some others leaving underneath posts (or have I yet to hit an additional 'milestone' here to be given that privilege) ?

Thanks in advance.
Hover your mouse over the like button to see the other options.

Uprising

Woodpecker
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. Is there anyway to delete "Conversations" now in our profile inbox? I don't see a delete button for them? Or are conversations stuck in our inbox forever, permanently unlike the old RVF inbox format?

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. Is there anyway to delete "Conversations" now in our profile inbox? I don't see a delete button for them? Or are conversations stuck in our inbox forever, permanently unlike to old RVF inbox format?
Click the Leave button.

No posts from women, you really can pull this off in this day and age? This kind of interests me, this really works? I can't get the smile off my face. I never expected this. This I gotta see.

I find the restrictions refreshing! Thanks so much for setting limits!

I look forward to participation, comradery and fellowship.

At the same time, I'm working two jobs at the moment (55 Hours a Week), so I don't have a lot of time on my hands.

Still... I'll try to contribute as well as learn.