Forum Rules & FAQ

Samuel

Pigeon
I agree with your rules, Roosh. It's a good feeling to know that a place for redpilled Christians exists. Thanks.
Welcome friend,
If you were to die today, are you one hundred percent sure you would go to heaven?

If not, I would beg you to close that deal with the Lord today

2 Corinthians 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

DeanW

RE: Roosh hour 48.

I wanted to comment on your video. I consider this a religious post and not a political post; however, I'm not sure these the two topics can be fully separated from another. I will try to keep post quality high.

@116 You can do more. Jesse L Peterson advocates waiting for God to find you a person to marry (he will add unto you), and you've taken up this idea. But I think otherwise, you should seek the person you are to marry, as they should be seeking you. If we use Jesse's advice here, then all we have are two people waiting to add'ed unto. You can do you best having children and teaching them right. In the end, the world is inherited by those who have children and guide them correctly. The people whom have the most children and of whom are the most productive will inherit the earth. It sound kind of material, but I think its the truth.

I bring this up because I think it is the intent of liberalism reduce the amount of children (Christians) people have. I believe their means is by teaching people to not adopt responsibility. I like JLP and think he is mostly right. Not on all things though.

Roosh

Cardinal
How does one become a gold member? I've tried searching and am coming up empty.

Teotl

I'm very impressed with the layout of this forum. Browsing the topics, everything looks well organized, and the fonts/formatting is top notch. Roosh - running online spaces for so long - has really put his finger on something special. Thanks for making this space, I'll be around.

EDIT: dark mode for life

ben jones

Roosh, started recently following your work and I genuinely enjoy your well thought-out analysis. I have always considered myself Christian, but became lukewarm for the better part of my 20's (all of them if I'm being honest). It wasn't until the last year or that I started really paying attention to the world we live in and noticing that there really is a spiritual war waging, which has pushed me to get back reading the Bible and trying to live a better life. When you mentioned the forum on the last episode and I investigated, I was very pleased to see it was for Christian men discussing current issues generally from the viewpoint of Christians. I am amazed at most of the members' analysis and am just glad to have found this place.