5. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Do not repeatedly start political arguments. NOTE: Newbies under 25 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.So the thread 'United States 2020 election results' doesn't allow me to reply to any post. It says 'you have insufficient privileges to reply here.' Is that right? And if so, is there something special about that thread that bars me from replying?
Ah. Thank you sir.5. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Do not repeatedly start political arguments. NOTE: Newbies under 25 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.
That would make it easy for trolls to mass create accounts and let them age to gain rep here. There's already a lot of that.A thought: the rules reward someone who has a comment about everything (likely fool) as they quickly get to 25 posts whereas someone who listens 10x more than they comment (wise) potentially is prohibited from making\offering a comment for some time (25 posts can take time....I've been on here since Jan. and am not there yet). Anyway, just a thought.
Thanks for laying that out. The vetting process you've come up with is interesting. Looking forward to learning new things here.Forum Rules
(Last updated 3/25/21)
This is a forum for Christians. If you are not a practicing Christian, you may lurk but not post. We have strict rules that allow the forum to exist as a unified community. If you fail to read the following rules, there is a high chance that you will put your identity at risk or be banned without warning. Here are the rules...
1. Don't talk down to members. Don't call someone an idiot, moron, or hater. Don't use condescending language such as "WTF are you talking about?" Don't be a drama queen or be quick to get into arguments. Defer to senior members, who help make the forum what it is.
2. Your account and posts are permanent. Accounts and posts can never be deleted, even if you're banned. When you make a post, you have 60 minutes to edit the post, and then it's permanent. You also cannot maintain more than one account. You cannot register again if you have been previously banned.
3. Don't be a low-quality poster. Don't use textspeak. Don't flood the forum with junk posts. Don't use the forum to promote your web site or business. Don't post someone's personal information. Don't demoralize or dispirit other members through black pill or negative posting. Don't spread hopelessness or use the forum to vent negative emotional feelings or states. Don't be a single-purpose member or shill who pushes an agenda mainly about an individual or pet cause.
4. Do not use profane or vulgar language. Refrain from using profane words. Do not describe sexual encounters or situations that are beyond the act of kissing.
5. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Do not repeatedly start political arguments. NOTE: Newbies under 25 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.
6. Do not discuss or glorify pre-marital sexual activity. You can discuss how to meet, attract, and date women with the intention of entering a relationship with them, but not how to have sex. You cannot discuss casual hook-ups. You cannot ask where to travel to in order to have sex.
7. Do not blaspheme God. You are not permitted to insult, ridicule, mock, or desecrate Christian beliefs or practices on the forum. While you can participate in polite intellectual discussions concerning Christianity, attacks against God that come from a place of atheism, hedonism, or secularism are not allowed. You are also not allowed to have heated debates with a fellow Christian for his views, dogmas, or doctrines. Do not emotionally argue with fellow Christians.
8. Do not publicly share your personal information or details on the forum. Do not share so much information about yourself that allows you to be easily identified. Use an email address that, if leaked, does not reveal your identity and select a username that you have never used on other sites. Do not share photos of yourself or people you know. If you want to meet other members, share your burner email to take the conversation off the forum.
9. No spamming or self-promotion. Do not register solely to promote your business or web site(s). You are allowed to post one commercial link in your signature after you gain 100 reaction points.
10. Do not post about the following: underage girls, illegal crimes, prostitution (p4p), sugar daddy arrangements, gore, scat, or NSFW images. Follow local laws when posting on the forum.
11. By signing up to the forum, you agree to receive updates about your account to your email address. We send occasional notifications and product updates to your registration email.
"I just signed up but I cannot start a new thread, upload an avatar, like posts, etc."
To combat spam and trolls, new members must go through a trial period where they can only reply to existing threads no more than once every 10 minutes. Once 14 days have passed and you accumulate 25 posts and you have received at least 10 likes to your posts, you will then become a member with full privileges. Here are other features you will not be able to do as a new member: post in the Politics subforum, report posts, react to posts, upload avatar, upload attachments, edit signature. You are a full member when you no longer see the "Newbie" banner under your name.
"I need help on how to use the software."
Take a look at the How-to and Troubleshooting forum, which has many threads that explain various functions. You are free to start a new thread there, in the Sandbox to test out the software, or any other Forum Meta subforums.
"Can I promote my web site or business?"
No. This forum is not a vehicle for advertising. After you accumulate 100 reaction points (likes), you may put a link to your commercial or non-commercial web site in your signature.
"I'm a woman. Can I be a member here?"
Yes there is a Ladies Forum. Click here for more details.
"I'm locked out of my account."
Use this contact form. Your email address must match the address on file for the account you need help on.
For other questions, reply to this thread or posts in the Suggestions subforum.