Forum Rules & FAQ

get2choppaaa

Pelican
So the thread 'United States 2020 election results' doesn't allow me to reply to any post. It says 'you have insufficient privileges to reply here.' Is that right? And if so, is there something special about that thread that bars me from replying?
5. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Do not repeatedly start political arguments. NOTE: Newbies under 25 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.

Aloha50

Pigeon
5. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Do not repeatedly start political arguments. NOTE: Newbies under 25 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.
Ah. Thank you sir.

Aloha50

Pigeon
A thought: the rules reward someone who has a comment about everything (likely fool) as they quickly get to 25 posts whereas someone who listens 10x more than they comment (wise) potentially is prohibited from making\offering a comment for some time (25 posts can take time....I've been on here since Jan. and am not there yet). Anyway, just a thought.

DanielH

Pelican
A thought: the rules reward someone who has a comment about everything (likely fool) as they quickly get to 25 posts whereas someone who listens 10x more than they comment (wise) potentially is prohibited from making\offering a comment for some time (25 posts can take time....I've been on here since Jan. and am not there yet). Anyway, just a thought.
That would make it easy for trolls to mass create accounts and let them age to gain rep here. There's already a lot of that.

El Draque

Chicken
Can i just ask, what constitutes 'politics', re no-goes for new members?

Can i comment on breaking news, international news & geo-political situation such as with Russia & Ukriane?

I have zero interest in party politics.