Found out gf has cheated in the past...

Zikibala

Pigeon
I’ve been living abroad with a girl I met there for about half a year now. i knew she was no angel and neither am I so it didn’t bother me too much until I learnt that she’s cheated 2/3 times in the past on different exes, one being recently about a year ago. Made me view her in a completely different way and I’m not sure I can allow a girl like that into my life in an emotional way....

Thoughts?

Zikibala

Pigeon
It feels like a shame to throw what we have away at this point. It’s not necessarily a ‘conventional’ relationship, she’s into the idea of girls which I said I have no problem with and have talked about the idea of when I’m travelling it being more of an open relationship etc but still trust is a fundamental part of this all.

I’m far from a beta though so just trying to not be blinded by pussy. I know what I bring to the table.

bmw633

Woodpecker
It feels like a shame to throw what we have away at this point. It’s not necessarily a ‘conventional’ relationship, she’s into the idea of girls which I said I have no problem with and have talked about the idea of when I’m travelling it being more of an open relationship etc but still trust is a fundamental part of this all.

I’m far from a beta though so just trying to not be blinded by pussy. I know what I bring to the table.
Girls who are bisexual are DAMAGED!!! Not LTR material.

AngryBird

Pigeon
I’ve been living abroad with a girl I met there for about half a year now. i knew she was no angel and neither am I so it didn’t bother me too much until I learnt that she’s cheated 2/3 times in the past on different exes, one being recently about a year ago. Made me view her in a completely different way and I’m not sure I can allow a girl like that into my life in an emotional way....

Thoughts?

Don't waste your time.

I did know a woman who was married who cheated on her husband. I also know that the husband had a bizarre sexual fetish, and though he was not having sex with other women, he was indulging in that bizarre fetish with women other than his wife. His wife told him to stop, but he would not, so she high-tailed it to the hills with another guy. He, instead of telling people the truth which he could not do, told his next girlfriend that 'His ex had cheated on him boohoo boohooohooho' Yeah...yeah...weird stuff happens

Once in a blue moon you can give a woman the benefit of the doubt. But since she's done it 2 out of 3 times, that Screams you got a problem. NEXT!

[Caveat: If you have cheated on your exes, then maybe you found your soulmate]

bmw633

Woodpecker
Be prepared for when it happens to you bud. Unless you can convince her to repent and genuinely seek Jesus Christ, it's going to happen to you at some point in the future.
I don't know what kind of emotional trauma is causing her to cheat, but she needs some healing that only Christ can provide
I kinda doubt she is like Mary Magdalene, who repented and walked the straight and narrow from then on.....

Not a beta...but a cuck?
You can either choose to drag each other down into further degeneracy or walk together in seeking the healing only Christ can provide.
You don’t have to convince her from the get go. Stop having sex and see if she sticks around, and she may follow your lead.
If she leaves God wants you to walk this path alone.
Your choice.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Respect for recognizing an issue. Not many men see the signs and/or ignore them.

How did you find out about her past cheating ?

It would be easy to 'let it slide', or be willing to look the other way. And if you're holding the opinion that she wouldn't do that to you, you're fooling yourself (not saying you are, just putting that out there for perspective).
Knowing what you know now, it would push your trust boundaries every time she went out and came back late, forgot to tell you about a (innocent) stop she made, and maybe even to the point where your mind would wander if she took a little too long in the department store dressing room.

On the plus side, you know about it NOW (I'm assuming from a trustworthy source ?). I didn't learn about my ex wife's past infidelities until her and I were divorcing (a friend of hers unintentionally slipped up in a conversation and I played along). I sort of feel sorry for the poor bastard that married her after I did, but it's also his own fault for not taking precautions marrying a woman that's competing with Liz Taylor for number of marriages. I'll put it this way, if she divorces and remarries again, we could field a basketball team and call ourselves the Eskimo Brothers.
I should note that an asterisk goes next to my name, out of all of 'em I'm the only one that put babies in her.

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have given myself the chance to be tied to a woman that cheated on her boyfriends and/or husbands. Now, to be fair, back then a woman could have told me she had sex with multiple partners at one time and I would have taken the position that "that was in the past, she's not like that now".

But even before the old RVF, the infidelity is just something I wouldn't have been able to look past.

If I were in your position, I'd cut her loose.

Roosh

Cardinal

Thoughts?
Has she repented and turned to Christ since the cheating?