Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
What is freemasonry? I'll take a stab at it although I'm sure there are more eloquent & educated members.

Its an exclusive or closed club of men in which members partake in rituals and pledge secret oaths which are contrary to Christianity. They were certainly behind the french revolution, amercian revolution and much more. There are multiple levels, generally the higher up levels know the real score and the lower level members are just cogs in the wheel.

Rob Banks

Pelican
What is freemasonry? I'll take a stab at it although I'm sure there are more eloquent & educated members.

Its an exclusive or closed club of men in which members partake in rituals and pledge secret oaths which are contrary to Christianity. They were certainly behind the french revolution, amercian revolution and much more. There are multiple levels, generally the higher up levels know the real score and the lower level members are just cogs in the wheel.
So basically they lie and say they believe in Christ in order to get Christians to trust them?

I recently read that Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, was openly a Freemason.

I think Tucker Carlson has said positive things about the Freemasons.

So basically they lie and say they believe in Christ in order to get Christians to trust them?

I recently read that Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, was openly a Freemason.

I think Tucker Carlson has said positive things about the Freemasons.
Smith was rushed through the first 3 degrees and then turned around and founded a new religion based largely on Masonic rituals. Some early Mormon iconography had the Masonic square and compass prominently displayed (including the Temple Garments they wear under their clothes).

They're very careful not to explicitly denounce Christ, they just preach perennialism instead ("one light, many paths") that has the same ultimate effect on your soul.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Went to get my haircut.

Barber had a freemason tattoo on his forearm and chain with a compass & measuring tool.

Always sad to see someone involved with these guys. Strange that he's broadcasting it, usually they are low key.

Ironside

Robin
Went to get my haircut.

Barber had a freemason tattoo on his forearm and chain with a compass & measuring tool.

Always sad to see someone involved with these guys. Strange that he's broadcasting it, usually they are low key.
He's definitely a lower level member. Nobody higher up would even wear necklaces with the freemason logo, let alone tattoo themselves with it.
The US election is in early November by the way.
Under the tropical zodiac (most commonly used in Western astrology), the Sun transits this sign on average from October 23 to November 22.
And if anyone is still doubting the seemingly bizarre adherence to numerology, just remember that the D-Day invasion happened at 6am, on the 6th day, of the 6th month.

Last edited:

bmw633

Robin
He's definitely a lower level member. Nobody higher up would even wear necklaces with the freemason logo, let alone tattoo themselves with it.
The US election is in early November by the way.

And if anyone is still doubting the seemingly bizarre adherence to numerology, just remember that the D-Day invasion happened at 6am, on the 6th day, of the 6th month.

D Day attack (not an invasion) was on December 7, not the 6th. December is month 12, not month 6. The time the USS Ward shot at the midget sub was 6:37.

Ironside

Robin
Also, the WW1 Armistice was signed on the 11th of November at 11am, 11/11/11. Fighting continued up to 11 o'clock with 2,738 men dying on the last day of the war.

The globalists used Wilson and got America into the war which had for effect to cull millions more young Europeans and Americans, extending that war.
afs.jpg
The car that Archduke Franz Ferdinand was shot in.
The license plate is 11/11/18

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Lebron James seems to be blatantly showing his freemasonry recently.

The Animal on his chest is matched to some sort of occult animal, which apparently ties to some secret group called the 'Boule' which elevates black people to the society..

There is also a Boule’ membership book with some very interesting names. Out of the list there are members such as, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams — performed 1st open heart surgery; Ralph Bunch — former UN Ambassador; Arthur Ashe; Urban League President, Whitney Young; Martin Luther King, Jr.; Benjamin Mays; Carter G. Woodson; John H. Johnson; Maynard Jackson — ex-mayor of Atlanta (all who died never speaking of the Boule’ and therefore taking the secrets of white supremacy with them); Baseball great Hank Aaron; Tom Bradley – tv personality; Dennis Archor – mayor of Detroit; Elvin Big ‘E’ Hayes; Bill Cosby; Jesse Jackson; Earl Graves; Douglass Wilder; ex-Steeler, Lynn Swann, and David Dinkins – ex-mayor of New York City, to name a few. Most Boule’ members are of the “successful” group. As Cokely puts it, “Yes the Boule’ is in your town!” Anywhere there are “prominent” professional blacks, chances are they’re in the Boule’.

https://rastafari.tv/black-boule-rich-elite-homosexual-secret-society-paid-destroy-marcus-garvey/

The people on the thread keep pointing back to recent death of Black Panther Star & Kobe.

Hey, go easy on ol' Lebron. First he makes the Wakanda symbol, then he makes the white power symbol. He's building bridges!

Lol, despite their seemingly virtuous intentions I will never elevate a dreg of society the way these brood of vipers have done. Everything mainstream is against nature.

Most black Masons are very open about it, they're part of a mainly-black subgroup called Prince Hall. You'll find the very occasional non-black in Prince Hall Lodges, and the slightly more occasional black in the non-Prince Hall Lodges, but they usually don't hide it or try to. if Lebron is part of a secret society it's likely something worse and less public.

Bijanazad

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I recently read a short 70 page Book "Why Catholics can not be Masons" by John Salza which provided me with a high level understanding of Freemasonic rituals and thought. Freemasonry has been condemned by the Catholic Church yet its influences in the world seem constant, and may have infiltrated the RCC.

My general take was that Freemasons aim to subvert Christianity in many ways, primarily by putting Jesus Christ on equal ground with other Religions and a Doctrine of Salvation through Works (alone).

I know this is a deep topic, but one that members on the forum are likely knowledgeable about, or should be.

A friend shared this video with me, it alerted me that these obelisks which are so common, are freemasonic and demonic.

One major reason is esotercism, which is belief that great mystical knowledge is available only to the select few. Masonry preaches that you have to "ascend" a ladder of increasing selectively before you can receive the most valuable Masonic mystic knowledge.

Orthodox/Catholics believe that the path to Christ and Heaven and Righteousness can be perceived and taken by anyone, no matter how lowly, stupid, or otherwise "base." This is why the majority of the Virgin Mary's appearances have been, not to Popes and other high-ranking clergy and Kings, but to the poor, the untutored, the illiterate, the base, and children, and why Jesus spoke to the crowds of the common folk and not only to the Pharisees and Roman officials, who despised him. Both demonstrate that the Truth of Eternal Life is something simple to be grasped.

While learning and knowledge can help certain people get on the path to Christ and better their way towards him, they are not necessary for all. Esoteric knowledge is not required; Jesus doesn't care how smart you are---He's far smarter, and He gave you those smarts----He only cares how good and faithful you are, and how you use the gifts He gave you.

It is a sin of pride that esotercism causes: "Oh, only the truly special can know the truth. Maybe you can be one of that inner select few."

Many false religions use promises of esoteric knowledge to ensnare people. Mormonism, Scientology, witchcraft, the occult, Masonry, hinduism, Buddhism---all thrive on getting followers to ascend "levels" of knowledge, with the promise that when you get to the top you will get immense power and knowledge, all the while at every step they do things that blacken their soul further and further.

Its the same seduction used secularly with Deep Staters and Hollywood Insiders---just do this one evil thing or bad thing, and you too can join our party/have one of our women/have some of our power and money, but if you want another hit, you need to do another more evil thing, etc.

Last edited:

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Lebron is a POS satanist.

That actor Boseman died from column cancer at 42, that's a type of cancer that disproportionally strikes homosexuals, especially among young men.

Boseman likely died because he probably used HGH to help him gain muscle for Black Panther. HGH causes rapid increase in all cell growth, but if you have cancer latent in your body, it will cause that to grow as well. A benign cancer can kill you if you're on HGH.

About 10 years ago another young actor in a muscle role---the cable TV series Spartacus--died suddenly of cancer. He was very likely using HGH because he had to be shirtless in many scenes or at least have his chest exposed. Same with Boseman. Both looked like champion body builders in their roles, and not actually how hand-to-hand combat warriors actually have looked throughout history.

This is where the homosexual influence is indirectly damaging. Most women aren't that much into super-chiseled/super-cut muscle men, but almost all homosexuals love it. The only way to get that look---and thus get the superhero/action star role---is for a male actor to be even more cut-and-jacked than the next guy. And the only way to get such an unnatural looking body is a drug like HGH.

As gays have grown open in the industry, they've pushed the superhero-must-be-cut-and-jacked look to the extreme. Even in 20 years its gotten worse. Look at Hugh Jackman (a closet gay) in the first X-Men versus him in the later ones, and he got more cut-and-jacked in each film, as gay producers demanded more and more from him.

Or, as Mark Hamil (Luke from Star Wars) once said, his action figure today and his action figure made in 1980 look nothing alike; the one today has far more muscles and looks like it could body slam the 1980 Luke.

Last edited:

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
One major reason is esotercism, which is belief that great mystical knowledge is available only to the select few. Masonry preaches that you have to "ascend" a ladder of increasing selectively before you can receive the most valuable Masonic mystic knowledge.

Many false religions use promises of esoteric knowledge to ensnare people. Mormonism, Scientology, witchcraft, the occult, Masonry, hinduism, Buddhism---all thrive on getting followers to ascend "levels" of knowledge, with the promise that when you get to the top you will get immense power and knowledge, all the while at every step they do things that blacken their soul further and further.

Gnosticism is a great example of this as well. There's a reason why the Church has always combated it from the very beginning. I see the conflict with Freemasonry and New Age practice as just as a continuation of this battle.