Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought

Freemasonry is a dying institution -both in the UK and the US. (I doubt the situation is much better anywhere else).
The younger generation just does not seem to have much interest in joining.
Surely there still are Freemasons that are in powerful position in our societies. However, what a lot of people misinterpret is : the powerful Masons already had already been in powerful positions long before they joined the Brotherhood. If you join them lower-middle class , you will leave them lower-middle class.
Should you join Freemasonry as a follower of Christ? You probably shouldn't. Not because it would endanger your spiritual well-being but simply because a membership in the brotherhood would be an utter waste of your time and money.
Engaging in harmless but boring and meaningless ritual than paying for an expensive festive board, dine with a bunch of guys you have very little in common, than expected to pay a few dollars/pounds to a charity that would return such help to you if you were in need...well, go for it, if you wish.
Source: Ex-Freemason (Not expelled, just retired)

Last edited:

Mr Gee

Pigeon
Freemasonry is a dying institution -both in the UK and the US. (I doubt the situation is much better anywhere else).
The younger generation just does not seem to have much interest in joining.
Surely there still are Freemasons that are in powerful position in our societies. However, what a lot of people misinterpret is : the powerful Masons already had already been in powerful positions long before they joined the Brotherhood. If you join them lower-middle class , you will leave them lower-middle class.
Should you join Freemasonry as a follower of Christ? You probably shouldn't. Not because it would endanger your spiritual well-being but simply because a membership in the brotherhood would be an utter waste of your time and money.
Engaging in harmless but boring and meaningless ritual than paying for an expensive festive board, dine with a bunch of guys you have very little in common, than expected to pay a few dollars/pounds to a charity that would return such help to you if you were in need...well, go for it, if you wish.
Source: Ex-Freemason (Not expelled, just retired)
Source? Is that you or someone else? I am intrigued. If harmless but boring, then please tell us the oath - what was said from the lips of the initiate during the swearing in ceremony?

I still believe the lower members, the rank-and-file are not privy to the child cannibalism, sexual predation, outright molestation, and ritualized killing of. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and many lodges use the bible to trick unsure men who seek brotherhood into becoming members.

I have a young friend who joined the Shriners, and he claims to really enjoy the weekly dinner gatherings. I think many men today feel isolated, and so the Masons/Shriners can offer a welcome sense of brotherhood. I've read that supposedly the Shriners/Masons are experiencing somewhat of a resurgence, at least in the United States.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I have a young friend who joined the Shriners, and he claims to really enjoy the weekly dinner gatherings. I think many men today feel isolated, and so the Masons/Shriners can offer a welcome sense of brotherhood. I've read that supposedly the Shriners/Masons are experiencing somewhat of a resurgence, at least in the United States.

Yes. I have heard this before, there are also very few male only spaces.

I spoke to someone who is a shriner recently I have known a long time. He was aware that being a Mason was an automatic ex communication from the Catholic Church. My understanding is that Masons' will always point to their Good works such as fundraising for Childrens health, local causes etc. Some know what is going on deeper or are elevated, and I tend to think some don't really know - Shriners seem to be pretty low level. I've been meaning to give this guy a 70 page book I have on it that outlines everything scripturally so he understands fully, I mentioned it to him and will drop it off soon.

They are swearing secret oaths outside of God, whether they realize it or not, the organization is evil.

I still believe the lower members, the rank-and-file are not privy to the child cannibalism, sexual predation, outright molestation, and ritualized killing of. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and many lodges use the bible to trick unsure men who seek brotherhood into becoming members.
From what I have witnessed, the vast majority of Freemasons – both in the UK and the US as well in other lodges worldwide accepted by the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) – only reach the Master-Mason level (earn three degrees , if you like). A small number of them may decide to join some Chapters and Side Orders , that are open to most Freemasons who had been raised to Master Mason level. However, you need to remember that these men are still very far from to be considered “high-level, high-ranking Masons”.

I believe reaching the highest levels of the Craft, someone needs to be head of state, or at the very least the wealth of a Rothchild, at the very least.

I don’t know about lodges” that are not accredited by the UGLE.

One thing to remember is that both in the UK and the US Freemasonry has been going through a crisis in the last few years. Younger people (Young in this case means anyone under the age of 40) are less and less likely to join the Craft.

The UGLE is going as far as in some cases prospective do not have to seek out to the Lodge in order to join – if an senior Brethren invites them and vouches for them, they can start the joining process straight away, provided the candidate has no criminal record and is at least 21 years of age. (This would have been unimaginable when I joined 10+ years ago. The strict rules was back then - nobody was allowed to invite anyone – prospective members had to approach the UGLE directly and ask about membership) Nowadays the UGLE is even considering lowering the minimum age for joining from 21 to 18 which is ridiculous.Moreover, they even have “training programmes” for senior members of Lodges as to “how not to loose newly initiated Freemasons”. (Needless to say such “programmes” had very little success in reducing the drop-out rates) Nevertheless, there are certainly a few 20-something initiates some of whom join with a belief that Freemasonry is “so cool, woke and progressive” (and oh, boy…they’ll be in for a shock, lol.)

But let’s not make this into a generational divide. Trust me , it is people of my age group (born between 1977 and 1983) who are less likely to be Freemason. (In my old lodge everyone was either 10-15 years older or 10-15 years younger than me).

From what I witnessed and heard – the situation isn’t much better in the US, either.

https://freemasoninformation.com/2018/11/freemasonry-is-dying/

https://www.myfreemasonry.com/threads/freemasonry-is-dying.29995/

However, it is the current Covid-19 pandemic and the following economic recession that would really decimate Freemasonry. Existing Brethren would find the “brotherhood” would not help them. As we speak many Masons and their families enormous financial hardship and destitution due to the pandemic and the subsequent the recession – and their Lodge won’t help them. These masons would find (just like I did) that despite their pretentious claims, “brotherly love, truth and relief” are very thin on the ground with the Lodges - and distressed Masons are dropped by the UGLE like a hot potato. Prospective candidates would think twice before joining, since the Craft may simply be seen by them as an expensive hobby that’s not worth the investment. (And they aren’t wrong).

Peace.

Mr Gee

Pigeon
I see Freemasonry as basically witchcraft: the work of the flesh (manipulation, intimidation, domination) at the lower levels and the spiritual work at the higher levels (supernatural - spells, curses, divination, sorcery). The higher level activity feeds the lower levels, whether the guys down the chain know it or not the work they carry out in society with symbolism and ritual is inspired by activity by those at the higher degrees.
Basically, regardless of what they will tell you (they are mostly liars, like their father) the goal of Freemasonry is "the great work", paving the way for the Antichrist who will take his seat in the third temple in Jerusalem.
We have all seen the video and photos of these guys prancing around in the chambers with their aprons, smug looks on their faces, they think they are pretty smart. Once the great work is complete they will no longer be required, and will be consigned to the dustbin of history.
It does not matter if their recruitment drive is low, they are soon to be done.

Shriners specifically swear on oath to the Muslim "god," which is one of the reasons I never joined it. I think the institution as a whole is getting desperate for new members, as traditionally they don't advertise or recruit en masse but recently there have been a slew of documentaries and media pieces clearly meant to stir up interest.

Roosevelt and Churchill were both Freemasons, and they allied with Stalin to ruin every country in the way of Communism. I don't know if I'd call that "conspiracy thinking" so much as "observing facts."

Makes sense. Neither of them cared for all the lives and lineages they destroyed in Europe, nor the thousands of their own men not just killed in the process, and also those taken prisoner by Stalin. So many inconvenient pieces of this history are expunged. In the grand scheme of things, all human history is irrelevant, but it can visibly be seen how the forces of darkness muster physical manifestations to crush those who would be free of them or to seek the creator and their own destiny free of demonic influence. People can declare war on each other all they want, but when you declare war on the banks and the craft, then the cockroach's legs have been forced and the physical representations of the devil's handiwork go into overdrive to preserve themselves. In WW2 case, to subvert the following generations across the earth with lies so that no one ever tries to physically squash them again.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
It's funny how masonic lodges are being restored even in small towns while the churches are left to decay into ruins or to be turned in to mosques. This whole freemason thing is a way underrated theme on the "right", even on this forum. I guess people truly fear them, or probably many are among us.

DelMarMisty

Boseman likely died because he probably used HGH to help him gain muscle for Black Panther. HGH causes rapid increase in all cell growth, but if you have cancer latent in your body, it will cause that to grow as well. A benign cancer can kill you if you're on HGH.

About 10 years ago another young actor in a muscle role---the cable TV series Spartacus--died suddenly of cancer. He was very likely using HGH because he had to be shirtless in many scenes or at least have his chest exposed. Same with Boseman. Both looked like champion body builders in their roles, and not actually how hand-to-hand combat warriors actually have looked throughout history.

This is where the homosexual influence is indirectly damaging. Most women aren't that much into super-chiseled/super-cut muscle men, but almost all homosexuals love it. The only way to get that look---and thus get the superhero/action star role---is for a male actor to be even more cut-and-jacked than the next guy. And the only way to get such an unnatural looking body is a drug like HGH.

As gays have grown open in the industry, they've pushed the superhero-must-be-cut-and-jacked look to the extreme. Even in 20 years its gotten worse. Look at Hugh Jackman (a closet gay) in the first X-Men versus him in the later ones, and he got more cut-and-jacked in each film, as gay producers demanded more and more from him.

Or, as Mark Hamil (Luke from Star Wars) once said, his action figure today and his action figure made in 1980 look nothing alike; the one today has far more muscles and looks like it could body slam the 1980 Luke.
I've never heard Hugh Jackman is gay?

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
I've never heard Hugh Jackman is gay?

The rumors about Jackman being homosexual have been long and hard. Here's a campy, we-totally-believe-him snarky article from the gay magazine Out about how Jackman has long been rumored to be gay but denied it. Some basic facts:
  • Jackman has been married to a woman 13-years older than him for decades who looks old and beat up. This is a common gay thing---marrying an older woman beard as a cover, since she won't make sex demands on you. And they have no natural children---they claim they had two "miscarriages", so they adopted.
  • He's a big song-and-dance Broadway actor (movie musicals, stage musicals, and even hosted the Tonys). Fabulous!
  • and let's not forget X-Men was basically a gay superhero production. Director Bryan Singer and Ian McKellen are both big gays, Singer used the movie's extras as sex toys, and Patrick Stewart has been rumored to be very, ahem, willing to do what it takes to get a role. And of course, the movie's plot is a thinly veiled metaphor for gays-being-superior-to-straights-but-are-wrongly-persecuted. The role of Wolverine was tailor-made for an unknown, hungry actor to become a star, so who do you think Singer was going to give that role to--a fellow gay who put out for him, or a straight-as-an-arrow guy who won't put out for a role?
Basically, about half the famous actors in Hollywood are gay, and the other half have gayed themselves out to studio heads/directors in order to get good roles (e.g. John Travolta, who after being abused to get the roles in Saturday Night Fever and Carrie, began to like the degeneracy and from time to time had gay prostitutes).

Last edited:

DelMarMisty

The rumors about Jackman being homosexual have been long and hard. Here's a campy, we-totally-believe-him snarky article from the gay magazine Out about how Jackman has long been rumored to be gay but denied it. Some basic facts:
  • Jackman has been married to a woman 13-years older than him for decades who looks old and beat up. This is a common gay thing---marrying an older woman beard as a cover, since she won't make sex demands on you. And they have no natural children---they claim they had two "miscarriages", so they adopted.
  • He's a big song-and-dance Broadway actor (movie musicals, stage musicals, and even hosted the Tonys). Fabulous!
  • and let's not forget X-Men was basically a gay superhero production. Director Bryan Singer and Ian McKellen are both big gays, Singer used the movie's extras as sex toys, and Patrick Stewart has been rumored to be very, ahem, willing to do what it takes to get a role. And of course, the movie's plot is a thinly veiled metaphor for gays-being-superior-to-straights-but-are-wrongly-persecuted. The role of Wolverine was tailor-made for an unknown, hungry actor to become a star, so who do you think Singer was going to give that role to--a fellow gay who put out for him, or a straight-as-an-arrow guy who won't put out for a role?
Basically, about half the famous actors in Hollywood are gay, and the other half have gayed themselves out to studio heads/directors in order to get good roles (e.g. John Travolta, who after being abused to get the roles in Saturday Night Fever and Carrie, began to like the degeneracy and from time to time had gay prostitutes).
Interesting. He doesn't appear to have gay mannerisms though. It is possible. I've heard Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio were also used sexually earlier on in their careers. There's a creepy video of Leonardo DiCaprio with Brian Peck, which says a lot.

Last edited:

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Interesting. He doesn't appear to have gay mannerisms though. It is possible. I've heard Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio were also used sexually earlier on in their careers. There's a creepy video of Leonardo DiCaprio with Brian Peck, which says a lot.

Gay mannerisms can be hidden well, especially by professional actors. A classic example was 1950s-1970s big time movie actor Rock Hudson, who was a pretty macho looking/acting dude in the John Wayne-mold. But years later he died of AIDS because he had been a massive homosexual the entire time.

N.B. Hudson did a bunch of cutesy romantic comedy movies with hottie Doris Day, where the two traded quips with the backdrop of 1950s-1960s city scenes. Gays loved them, not merely because of the snarky wit but because of Hudson.

nathan

Sparrow
I grew up Catholic (and still am), and I either was never told about freemasonry, or it wasn't emphasized heavily enough to me to remember that it was at odds with Catholicism.

I think my first introduction to the fact that it is bad was actually from Roosh in Babylon Road.

I would like to learn more about it, because the broadcasted aims seem decent enough, but the Church also clearly says that Catholic practitioners are to be excommunicated. But I have never understood why. I read Taylor Marshall's book and I just bought Michael Witcoff's book. Hopefully I can learn more about this.

I have my doubts about Jackman being gay, but I have heard stories about Tom Cruise from Hollywood insiders, in private conversations I've had.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I grew up Catholic (and still am), and I either was never told about freemasonry, or it wasn't emphasized heavily enough to me to remember that it was at odds with Catholicism.

I think my first introduction to the fact that it is bad was actually from Roosh in Babylon Road.

I would like to learn more about it, because the broadcasted aims seem decent enough, but the Church also clearly says that Catholic practitioners are to be excommunicated. But I have never understood why. I read Taylor Marshall's book and I just bought Michael Witcoff's book. Hopefully I can learn more about this.

It sounds like you are in good hands already.

I read a fairly short book I picked up once at a Church bookstore I was going to. It's only about 70 pages, so it's a fairly good and quick synopsis of "Why Catholics Can Not Be Masons". As a Catholic, there are certain things the Masons do which explictly breaks commandments, the book teaches these things. In fact the book is very adamant that Catholics can not even associate with Masons. There is a great deal of Papal History and Encyclicals condemning freemasonry.

Why Catholics Can Not Be Masons - John Salza

nathan

Sparrow
It sounds like you are in good hands already.

I read a fairly short book I picked up once at a Church bookstore I was going to. It's only about 70 pages, so it's a fairly good and quick synopsis of "Why Catholics Can Not Be Masons". As a Catholic, there are certain things the Masons do which explictly breaks commandments, the book teaches these things. In fact the book is very adamant that Catholics can not even associate with Masons. There is a great deal of Papal History and Encyclicals condemning freemasonry.

Why Catholics Can Not Be Masons - John Salza

Thanks. Yeah I will check that one out as well after I read Witcoff's book. Taylor Marshall didn't go into too much detail about why the Freemasons are bad, only that they were bad and he tried to pin some of the Church's recent struggles on them.