French Catholic Church to Compensate back victims of Sexual abuse (more than 330.000 in the last 70 years)

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member

The Priests in the Catholic Church should get married (if the Catholic faith allowed), so they would not end up doing this.

To begin with, they should not be gay, so that they wouldn't covet Altar boys. Notice how MSM says nothing about the gay part of the whole story.

If you actually had a rule that every priest has to be married and have at least five children, there would be nearly zero sex abuse cases, but such a rule would not be biblical. The Churches, I don't want to single out the RCC, have to need better control mechanisms. But how? How do you make sure that priests/pastors do not enage in fornication, in the case of RCC priests in sex at all? And if an institution is subverted by men who abuse teen boys (or do anything else against the rules) and people who turn a blind eye to that, how do you correct that? You cannot fire the entire clergy and replace it.

Last edited:
"If you actually had a rule that every priest has to be married and have at least five children, there would be nearly zero sex abuse cases, but such a rule would not be biblical"

Married men with children have the highest rates of sexual abuse of children. Single men have lower rates than married men.
Catholic priests actually have some of the lowest rates (approximately 3%). In the United States child sex abuse is rampant in the public school system, but people have no problem with sending their children to public schools?

jollycynic

Sparrow
"If you actually had a rule that every priest has to be married and have at least five children, there would be nearly zero sex abuse cases, but such a rule would not be biblical"

Married men with children have the highest rates of sexual abuse of children. Single men have lower rates than married men.
Catholic priests actually have some of the lowest rates (approximately 3%). In the United States child sex abuse is rampant in the public school system, but people have no problem with sending their children to public schools?
Is that historically true or currently true? We live in an age where Jesuit sodomite-coddling is normal in a post-Vatical II world.

Kadikoy

Chicken
Orthodox
Right. The Church doesn't have a marriage problem, it has a massive homosexual problem (the deviants who abuse children more than any other population).

Priests don't need to marry to sort this out.
Those two data points are related. Namely because of how you choose your priests, through seminaries. Your seminaries are the filter through which the gays can filter out the normal and conservative men. Your seminary system is a gate-keeping system that the gays have complete control over.

Here is where the not-married part comes into play. No, of course, being single or celibate doesn't make you gay, turn you gay, etc. But when your parishes and your church at large can ONLY select from the unmarried male population, it's obvious you're looking at a higher number of gays in that population set. A higher percentage of that population set being gay, bi-something, unsure, socially weird, confused, or just a bit on the effeminate side. This ratio only increased in modern times with wider social tolerance of the gays and gay lifestyles, so even more gays would stay unmarried than in years past. In the past, many felt ashamed or scared of social shaming and so went ahead and got married and made some babies and hid their desires from their community.

Now that your seminaries are under lock and key by the Gay Mafia, you're doomed. You have no recourse. Your system was faulty and mandating unmarried priests doomed it.

The Orthodox on the other hand, if one day we found that some or all of our monasteries or seminaries were chock full of faggots, can literally just tap any married man, any man who has proven himself to be committed to the Faith, pious, and decidedly not gay, with a wife and children, with standing among the parish community. This includes the older men whose wives are still alive, but the kids have grown up. These men are trustworthy and 100% not gay.

We can tap any of those men to be ordained as priests by one or our bishops and the church would be able to heal and quickly recover. Seminary training is not required to become a priest in the Orthodox tradition.

This is why requiring priestly celibacy for parish priests causes serious problems in the long-run for you all. It has reached it's logical, and spiritual, conclusion. The Holy Spirit prohibited requiring priestly celibacy on the parish level for a reason.

Kadikoy

Chicken
Orthodox

Well, whoever drew up those numbers likely didn't know about the recently discovered 300,000+ French victims of Catholic homo-priests. How many more are not part of the data set used to come up with those stats?

Priestly celibacy is not a dogma of the Catholic Church. Priestly celibacy is a discipline only. The reason the number of victims is so high in the Catholic Church is that the hierarchy botched their handling of the situation e.g. suspect priests were moved around from parish to parish.

Child sexual abuse is rampant in the Hasidic Jewish community and most Hasidic Jewish males are married. Some people estimate that as many as 50% of Hasidic Jewish males have been sexually assaulted by rabbis and other authority figures.

The "if only priests were allowed to get married argument" was debunked years ago.

Kadikoy

Chicken
Orthodox
1) Discipline/dogma distinction? Trads would do well to cease with all mental gymnastics. By decree of your own infallible popes, you must have celibate priests for your Western rites. There are theological reasons for that, very serious ones, according to many other Trads and Roman doctrine itself. Some of those reasons deal directly with the celebration of the Mass and cannot easily be brushed aside with the word 'discipline.' It's not something you are allowed to question as a papist. So, it doesn't really matter, you're stuck with it in all your Western parishes. Of course, your Eastern Rite parishes are not, which opens up a whole new can of worms for your papal, Latinist system and demands even more serious mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance avoidance.

2) What are you trying to prove by bringing Hasidic Jews into the mix? That would be akin to bringing Muslim statistics into the mix. You're comparing apples to oranges. Talmudic and Kabbalistic Jews dance with the demons, you don't think they'll have serious sexual issues? From what I hear, the Talmud says some pretty suspect stuff about young boys. Muslims have always had issues with sexual self-control and those also stems from their demonic teachings on the matter.

If this is your defense of Catholic child abuse, it's a weak one, unless you're trying to say you don't have the Truth and you are deceived and full of error just like Jews and Muslims. I know that's not what you intended. Regardless, neither Holy Scripture nor Holy Tradition incentivize or suggest ANY permissible sexual activity outside of heterosexual, monogamous sex within the bounds of marriage. Talmudic Judaism and Islam make mention of other options, which are of course demonic suggestions, so they suffer the consequences.

That is essentially the question many Roman Catholics are asking: why are we suffering this? What is this a consequence of? Well, the answer is that your church got it wrong when it came to mandating priestly celibacy on the parish level (among other serious and grave errors.)

3) Repeating 'it was debunked' over and over again does not make it true. You cannot 'debunk' my argument here with any counter-argument, so you resort to 'conspiracy theory' and 'fact-check' style retorts without substance. Papists generally, if not always, only 'debunk' the straw-man argument that priestly celibacy turns men gay. Then they turn to historical data to debunk the idea that priestly celibacy attracts more homosexual and effeminate types. Though this is very obviously true on the face of it (taking out a large number of hetero men from your population will obviously leave you with a higher percentage of homosexuals in whomever you have left over), Romanists try to use historical stats of parish priests and biased arguments full of shoddy, papist-friendly leaps of logic to 'debunk' these claims. The problem with historical stats for parish priests is that line of 'debunking' fails to admit that your hierarchy has been protecting sodomites and child diddlers and child killers for... centuries. (Read Hoffman's 'Occult Renaissance Church of Rome') The other problem is that the consequences of some mistakes and errors take time to fully manifest. Sometimes hundreds of years. Sometimes a thousand years. Now that the rot has finally spread from your hierarchy down to the parish level (and virtually EVERY parish, I know, I was a papist once too), my theory and argument is proven to be true, and will remain true for Rome until Rome repents or until the end of the world.

It should be noted that we're posting these under a conversation thread titled, "French Catholic Church to Compensate back victims of Sexual abuse (more than 330.000 in the last 70 years)."

4) If you think your hierarchy 'botched' the handling of faggots in your seminaries, you're more gullible and naive than you should be. The devil and his servants don't botch or bungle these things, they do them intentionally. You gave them an inch with priestly celibacy, disobeying both Mother Church, Holy Tradition, and the clear teaching of Holy Scripture. Don't be surprised they took far, far more than an inch. And have been doing so for a very, very long time.

Last edited:
I've read numbers ranging from at least 50% to 4 in 5 catholic priests being homosexuals. Of course, many of them are not living that lifestyle and are sincerely repentant and go into priesthood because they won't live in sin. I have a lot of respect for those people.

It seems like homosexual higher ups, especially Cardinals are fully living the lifestyle, visiting gay saunas etc., most other clergymen know of their homosexuality... The thing is, their lobby is so strong, they are unable to kick them out, even if they wanted to, it was Pope Benedicts downfall. Here's an interesting article, don't mind the website that it's on: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/12/gay-clergy-catholic-church-vatican

Not allowing priests to marry is non-sense for me, monkhood is a different story, but a priest is much more connected to the world and should give good worldly example.

For example, I have so much respect for Father Josiah Trenham, he's such a Godly man, intellectual, scholar, even a businessman, and he has 10, TEN children. What a great role model.

God Bless

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Not to excuse the rampant homosexual infiltration of the church, but how exactly does someone prove a sexual abuse case from 70 years ago? Is it like one of those class-action lawsuits where anyone can sign up if they lived anywhere in the country at any point during the last century?

P. S. More than 300.000 children in France are sexually abused every single year by secular homosexuals, feminists and other SJW-spectrum degenerates acting with the full protection of the law, yet this is somehow never the subject of any scandals or media attention.

carrdogg

Chicken
P. S. More than 300.000 children in France are sexually abused every single year by secular homosexuals, feminists and other SJW-spectrum degenerates acting with the full protection of the law, yet this is somehow never the subject of any scandals or media attention.
Examples like these not being reported should be the bigger concern. The real story is that the perpetrators (homosexuals, as a class of people) are being protected, and the organisation that is best disposed to deal with this problem (Catholic Church) is being attacked relentlessly. These attacks then lead people like OP to believe that the problem is celibacy, which is a fake news MSM talking point.

To all the Orthodox attacking the Catholic Chuch, the one thing I have to say is that at this point in time, we need to be sticking together. We have many common enemies, not least of all the devil himself, which are rubbing their hands at any Catholic-Orthodox conflict. There are bigger issues at play that we should be focusing on together, instead of engaging in these brother wars.

This issue has been studied extensively. Married men have higher rates of paedophilia than single men. Laymen have higher rates of paedophilia than 'men of the cloth'. Paedophilia is rampant in the Hasidic Jewish community. Paedophilia is rampant in the US public school system - you'll never read about this in the Boston Globe. Strange?

Celibacy is a discipline, not a dogma of the Catholic Church. ONE of the reasons it was instituted was that the (CELIBATE) monks were living much more edifying lives than the (MARRIED) clergy. The Orthodox churches have their own sexual abuse scandals, which I don't want to get into as the owner of this forum is an Orthodox Christian. The Anglican / Episcopalian church allow their ministers to marry and they have been rocked by sexual abuse scandals. Child sex abuse is off the charts in the evangelical protestant churches, however, this is much harder to document as the evangelicals are so fragmented (approximately 30,000 churches in the US alone).

The whole "if the clergy just got married then the abuse would stop" argument is simplistic at best.

Kadikoy

Chicken
Orthodox
This issue has been studied extensively. Married men have higher rates of paedophilia than single men. Laymen have higher rates of paedophilia than 'men of the cloth'. Paedophilia is rampant in the Hasidic Jewish community. Paedophilia is rampant in the US public school system - you'll never read about this in the Boston Globe. Strange?

Celibacy is a discipline, not a dogma of the Catholic Church. ONE of the reasons it was instituted was that the (CELIBATE) monks were living much more edifying lives than the (MARRIED) clergy. The Orthodox churches have their own sexual abuse scandals, which I don't want to get into as the owner of this forum is an Orthodox Christian. The Anglican / Episcopalian church allow their ministers to marry and they have been rocked by sexual abuse scandals. Child sex abuse is off the charts in the evangelical protestant churches, however, this is much harder to document as the evangelicals are so fragmented (approximately 30,000 churches in the US alone).

The whole "if the clergy just got married then the abuse would stop" argument is simplistic at best.
Your "the Orthodox have homo-pedo problems too!" is just trash, a woeful attempt at equivalency. Of course, you MUST keep that kind of slander vague and unspecific because you cannot, nor will ever, find evidence of any such things going on in the Orthodox Church on the same SCALE as what has been happening in your sect for many, many years.

For those who would be taken in but such cheap, hollow, and slanderous accusations towards the Holy Orthodox Church, suggesting we have a priest class that was 70-80% homosexual as is the case in the Roman sect, as though we were like demon-worshipping Hasidic Jews and bachi-boy Muslims, I will explain what your very, very rare case of sexual abuse looks like in the Orthodox Church: a priest molests a girl/boy/young man/young woman. Maybe it is more than one and maybe it goes unreported or undiscovered for some time. Do you know what happens next? They get reported or caught, and they are defrocked, disciplined and punished, and they are no longer allowed to deal with the laity, most especially children or young adults.

Compare this to the above article title about 300,000+ victims. Compare this to molestation, manipulation, or even the NON-criminal cases of orgies, etc., involving consenting adults, which happen all the time with prelates in Rome, stories now being reported on a nigh-daily basis, and you get the difference in SCALE. We're talking in the just 300,000+ from ONE story, in ONE European country. Add these 300,000+ to all the other documented cases of the last 70 years and you begin to get very large numbers. Now, add a reasonable number of cases that have never been reported and never will be. Now, add to the fact that popes like JPII and Francis have been caught red-handed protecting these sickos, shuffling them around the world to keep them from prosecution, etc., even sometime putting them in places in charge of children, and you get the difference.

There is no equivalence of the odd case of molestation in the Holy Orthodox Church, after which the prelate is disciplined quickly and publicly and removed from his position, to the systematic abuses that having been taking place in the Roman sect for a very long time.

Again, saying Jews, Prots, Muslims, have the same problem as you does not help your case at all. If anything it proves you're not the real Church and have all the same spiritual problems all of those heretical and non-Christian sects have.

The current Roman Catholic sect is quite literally an international money-laundering and child-trafficking operation. Literally. At this point there is NO denying such a thing.

The idea that the Orthodox Church has anything NEAR the kinds of problem Rome has with sexual abuses is not only laughable and ridiculous, but disgustingly slanderous. I know, I've been in both communities, in parishes all over the world. There is no comparison.

Last edited:
@ Kadikoy

As I mentioned earlier, ALL Christian denominations have been affected by child sexual abuse scandals. Also, married men have higher rates of sexual abuse than single men (which negates your celibacy argument). This is a very very complex issue and I don't want get into a back and forth with you as these arguments tend to go nowhere. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do.

Kadikoy

Chicken
Orthodox
Sorry buddy, but that is just plain false. That is called 'bearing false witness.' Go ahead and lump the Orthodox Church in with your own sex scandals, but it's dishonest and I'm calling you out on it. Nothing in the Orthodox Church comes CLOSE to the scale at which abuses are happening and have been happening at the hands of Roman Catholic homo-priests. Period.

I'm sorry you insist on bearing false witness by including the Orthodox Church in your broad-brush condemnation of "all" Christian denominations.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

- Matthew 18:6

"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

- Matthew 18:6

Many never research the meaning of Greek word σκανδαλίσῃ/skandalise, that's usually translated like "to stumble" or "cause to sin". Nor explore the usage of the world in earlier Hebrew and Greek literature.

I did it, and in my opinion, shared by many serious scholars, is the Lord directly talking about child sexual abuse. I think you understand it the same way, since you quoted it here.

Pederasty is a constantly present problem in mankind, it never left. That's why many Saints and the Lord himself mention it.

Read these words written in the 4th century by St. John Chrysostom and compare it to our times:

“All of these affections [in Rom. 1:26-27] . . . were vile, but chiefly the mad lust after males; for the soul is more the sufferer in sins, and more dishonored than the body in diseases. The sins against nature are more difficult and less rewarding, since true pleasure is only according to nature. But when God abandons a man, everything is turned upside down! . . . A murderer only separates the soul from the body, whereas these destroy the soul inside the body . . . There is nothing, absolutely nothing more mad or damaging than this perversity.”—St. John Chrysostom, “Homilies on Romans”.

And in words that surely must seem, to us, prophetic, St. John in another place writes:

“The worst of it is that such an abomination is committed boldly and that the monstrosity becomes the law. Nobody nowadays fears, nobody blushes. They boast and they laugh at these actions. The people who abstain appear stupid and they who condemn are regarded as fools. If they appear to be weaker they are crushed with blows. If they are stronger, people laugh, people mock them and make many jokes about them. They have no redress in tribunals or in law.” (Against the Opponents of Monastic Life, III.8)