Frenchman claims to have impregnated 600 women in Africa

Roosh

Cardinal
He said he slept with 1400 women and impregnated 600 of them. That is a 43% impregnation rate, suggesting he has super sperm. He has not provided evidence of even one pregnancy that is confirmed to be his doing, but why would he lie?

A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years. Forty-year old Jean Michel made the revelation on an online news site “Africa24”.

The six countries included Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Togo, Ghana and Guinea.

Why it matters: Many Africans see all westerners as very wealthy people who can change their lives. They easily give in to all their requests and desires and are taken advantage of.

His confession has been translated from French to English by Simon Ateba in Washington, District of Columbia:

“Good morning Africa 24, I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros. It was the largest sum of money I had received in life.

“I did not know what to do, and a friend suggested we travel to Africa. We obtained all the documents, entry visa, and the rest, and our first stop was Ivory Coast.

“In Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast), we rented a furnished apartment. We had money to spend and met Ivorian people and we became friends. They introduced young Ivorian girls to us, and that’s when it all started.

“I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I worried less about my health. All I wanted was to have fun. My friends and I were in a night club in the town every day looking for girls.

“One time, I met a girl and gave her money, and she told me to be engaged to her. She was ready to get pregnant for me. I don’t know whether it was the money they liked or the fact that I was from France that attracted them.

“I spent three months in Ivory Coast, spent 60, 000 euros and slept with more than 80 girls.

“After leaving Ivory Coast, I went to Togo where I slept with over 100 girls and spent 40, 000 euros.

“I spent three months in Togo and went to Nigeria.

“Nigeria was where I got more girls. I did not speak English, and it seems Nigerian girls love foreigners.

“I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria and I was in Lagos for six months. I spent 100,000 euros and slept with 230 girls. Nigeria was the place I appreciated the most. Girls were always available and easy to deceive.

“From Nigeria, I went to Ghana, and then Cameroon and ended what I describe as my sex tour in Guinea.

“I was in those three countries for more than a year and spent over 200, 000 euros. If I told you I slept with more than 700 girls in those three countries, you won’t believe me, but it was unbelievable!

“In all, I slept with more than 1,400 girls in six different African countries. I have all their pictures in my photo album, including the dates we met, their names and phone numbers. I opened a Facebook account only for them.

“Since I returned to France, I have had more than 600 of them who told me they got pregnant for me. Some committed abortion, and I do not know exactly how many finally gave birth.

“Africa is a marvelous continent. Girls are beautiful and very sexy. All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white.

“I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you. 100 euros is plenty of money in Africa.

“To summarise, I went on a sex tour in Africa, I slept with 1,400 girls in two years and more than 600 got pregnant.

“I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.

“The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.

“My friend was also negative and we are planning another trip.

“I did not go to secondary school, so disregard my grammatical errors. Thank you for reading my story”.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-sle...6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
How is this guy not HIV positive by now. Also, spending over a quarter million euros just to sleep with impoverished blacks?

:laugh:

He could have just stuck all that into an index fund and gone somewhere civilized. He could live pretty well within his means and still bang chicks on the side.

550k euros is still kind of chump change in the scheme of things. You really can't live your whole life on that unless you manage it well.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I realize that he won a lottery so he's naturally going to be irresponsible with money, but he seems like a seriously messed up person. It's one thing to have a wild night or a few in a brothel, and entirely another to dedicate your life to collecting and knocking up whores all over the world. It's like a full time job! I love sex as much as anyone, but just still can't imagine how he finds that lifestyle fulfilling.

The girls who get pregnant with him for the equivalent of one monthly wage are the true idiots in this story, though.

Handsome Creepy Eel said:
The girls who get pregnant with him for the equivalent of one monthly wage are the true idiots in this story, though.

The vast majority of females would get pregnant for free by an alpha male. Heck, they'd even pay money for it. And in Africa any average white man is alpha. They want those European genes so that their daughters get good hair.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
African women are less concerned with pregnancy than nearly any other type of woman on the planet. Single-motherhood is the norm in Africa, and I guess these women figure, "Hey, if I'm gonna be pregnant and raise a child by myself with my mothers, aunts, and sisters, it may as well be an exotic child!" Naturally being White or Asian = unlimited women in Africa.

This guy sounds quite stupid though; wasting money always makes me disgusted.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
CaptainChardonnay said:
Seems like this man wants to get AIDS!

Seems to me that AIDS should be renamed back into GRIDS. Even a man who bangs hundreds of women in Africa is apparently at no risk for HIV.

AIDS does not come from vaginas is the moral of the story here.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
As far as I'm aware Sam, in more developed African countries two parent patriarchal households are the norm more often than not. Even the first gen Caribbean migrants to the UK from Barbados etc tended to stay together (Jamaica less so). It appears to be a tribal/US ghetto problem rather than some genetic thing.

Teedub said:
As far as I'm aware Sam, in more developed African countries two parent patriarchal households are the norm more often than not. Even the first gen Caribbean migrants to the UK from Barbados etc tended to stay together (Jamaica less so). It appears to be a tribal/US ghetto problem rather than some genetic thing.

As someone who has spent many years in Africa, my impression is that single motherhood is definitely the norm there just like in the US. There are a few families that stay intact and those are usually the upper middle class or the elites. But we're talking a small percentage of the population.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
French Guy said:
Since I returned to France, I have had more than 600 of them who told me they got pregnant for me.

More like "600 of them tried to scam the Westerner into sending money".

Oldest trick in the book.

I honestly give him a slow clap. As men, this is what we were made to do. No matter what we say here, his biological body is probably very happy that it got to do what it was created to do.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Manbeline said:
I honestly give him a slow clap. As men, this is what we were made to do. No matter what we say here, his biological body is probably very happy that it got to do what it was created to do.

But why? His children have to suffer for what he did here.

I'd be indifferent if he banged that many and didn't get anyone pregnant. I would ask if he had any standards or what his methods were, but I would not say it is something to be proud of.

That's one way to contribute to positive eugenics in Africa. If 10 mio. more European and Aisan men did the same, then we could get somewhere there.

600 pregnancies in 2 years are unlikely, but 200-300 are possible if he banged mostly willing girls in their days who went out.

Samseau said:
Manbeline said:

But why? His children have to suffer for what he did here.

I'd be indifferent if he banged that many and didn't get anyone pregnant. I would ask if he had any standards or what his methods were, but I would not say it is something to be proud of.
I'm just coming at this from a scientific point of view. He sowed his seeds. He's the tomcat that hits and quits it. He's the lion that impregnates the female of his tribe, then goes off to do whatever, likely another one of his harem lioness. Putting aside ethics for one moment, I find it respectful what he did. It's everyman's ideal dream to do a lot of women. He likely didn't do a lot of pretty women, and that's the crime we most likely give him here, but that simply highlights that our own interpretation of it is what we're discussing here, not the ethics of it.

If he had banged a lot of attractive women, he would be considered a celebrity. But since it was just a lot of low tier Africans, he's being bashed.

Pinkman said:
Teedub said:

As someone who has spent many years in Africa, my impression is that single motherhood is definitely the norm there just like in the US. There are a few families that stay intact and those are usually the upper middle class or the elites. But we're talking a small percentage of the population.

Yup - it's the norm. In many African countries being a mistress is a good job. Alpha-impregnation is standard play. They have married wives and then mistresses when they are rich.

Some of the immigrants are highly selected on multiple metrics and not representative of the entire population. Western African immigrants to the US at times were almost exclusively highly educated above average individuals.

Goni

Robin
Well first of all how can he prove or how can we prove that he did all that, banging so many women?

These are just his words. It would be more trusty if he would have some proof, such as 50 women he banged testifying that he banged or left them pregnant.