Fuglies with no options marry Christ

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
For those frustrated with the OP's lack of a text description: homely women are taking part in an old Catholic tradition where they marry Christ, ring and all.

They're not nuns in that they won't work at the Church. They keep their day jobs.

My own 2 cents, it's a waste of time. They should have become nuns and OP should learn to not suck so much by forcing us to watch some inane video to understand a point.

bbgun

Woodpecker
The Beast1 said:
For those frustrated with the OP's lack of a text description
Sorry, but "Aging, portly Catholic virgins with few romantic prospects decide to marry Christ but not become nuns" seemed a little wordy to me. :angel:

Luvianka

Cut the shit, guys. At least these women are going to have virtuous lives; and not being an embarrasment for society.

Repo

Hummingbird
Luvianka said:
Cut the shit, guys. At least these women are going to have virtuous lives; and not being an embarrasment for society.
But they actually aren't. Gluttony is a sin .

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Repo said:
Luvianka said:
Virtuous nowadays means not having three kids from four baby daddies and expecting male taxpayers to foot the bill.

TheOllam

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Number one bummer said:
Repo said:
Luvianka said:
Virtuous nowadays means not having three kids from four baby daddies and expecting male taxpayers to foot the bill.
Wouldn't 4 baby daddies necessitate 4 babies, or is one daddy part of a triad-hybrid chimera spawn I've heard the scientists are working on?

Repo

Hummingbird
Number one bummer said:
Repo said:
Luvianka said:
Instead us healthy males just have to pay increased insurance rates to make up for the unhealthy warpigs and their associated health costs. So either way we still pay. And whats up with that ridiculous looking hair dye? Dollars to donuts (hehe) just because these girls haven't gotten any dick they aren't any less gossipy or full of themselves. I've seen it a million times with these "more righteous than thou" church chicks.

bbgun

Woodpecker
It's right up there with the no-hopers who marry themselves in sad ceremonies surrounded by friends and family who secretly feel sorry for them.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Could be worst, their opposites are bull-dyke progressives that are actively destroying traditionalism and their nations from within. But ya they should just join a convent.

This could be a new angle for those religious nuts that try to convert kids on college campuses:

"Hey broskie, can I rap with you for a second dawg? So I totally just got down and jiggy with it that our Lord and Savior JC went hogging for our sins!"

Aurini

Ostrich
These ladies are virgins, or so they say and I trust that their Priest would have explained the seriousness of making such a claim. They haven't indulged in the same base hedonism and narcissism that your typical person gets up to, and fer frick's sake, they're 40!

So they got a little bit chubby. In this era of soy and HFCS, it's pretty darned hard not to. Despite this, they could have easily found a man to wife them up - but they've decided to dedicate themselves to lifelong celibacy.

Is it easy to do that when you're 40 and single? Sure - and it's easy for me to choose celibacy at 35, after I've mastered my sex drive and spread all of my wild oats.

Making fun of their appearances strikes me as petty - though I'll grant you that the video was put together in such a way as to ridicule them, and turn this whole ceremony into a farce. So I don't really blame anybody for laughing, the video is designed to make you laugh. All I'm saying is don't buy into this MSM propaganda.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
How quickly would they dump our Savior for the first man to show interest? Which angle would they take?

A. "It's not you, Jesus, it's me. I have to be true to myself and admit that this isn't working out."

B. "Hello 911? My husband, Jesus, came home drunk and started hitting me. Can the police come over? And I'll need a restraining order. And I'll need the church to pay me alimony."

Maybe that's a new thing, suing the church for alimony!! All of those abused kids got a big payment - it's MY turn!

Repo

Hummingbird
Nah they aren't a little bit chubby, they are obese landwhales. I'm not judging things they can't control like pointy elbows or a funny shaped nose, I'm judging an aspect of them which is an indicator of their lifestyle. They don't have a man their taking care of or any kids, so not being fat should be easy.

Mage

In Islam Mohammad ordered it's followers to have a marriage limit of 4 wives, but he himself was married to 9 or 11 women according to various sources and at various times. We on Red Pill camp rightfully call him a hypocrite and a bigot for this and use this as one of many arguments to refute Islam.

However not many see this same bigotry practiced by Christians when they give many wives to Christ. In Christianity only one wife is allowed to any man, but Jesus can have unlimited amount even after his death/ascension? This is one reason why I do not accept a man-God. I he was a God and a man simultaneously he was a top alpha male and caused many unmarried and married women to go into temptation even if they didn't get the chance. If he was a healthy male he had boners and lusted for women. Neither of these things should a God do. God should stay incorporeal and neither invoke nor feel lust. I do believe Jesus was a honorable man who lived in chastity and had reached a high level of metaphysical consciousness, but he was not the God Christians make him to be. He was shower of the way and the Father is the goal. Jesus and the father is one in intention and love, but Jesus was born as any man, reached holiness as any man can and tales of his deifying are inventions by people who focus on the way and not the goal.

If you are a red pill man and see these women you know I am speaking the truth. You know their decisions are driven by their weight and their pride and their spite and not by their humility or love of God. They want to pretend they can get the ultimate alpha God-man by remaining fat and gluttonous. That is pride. Is it God's will for these women to waste their lives as delusional fatties? Or is it his plan for them to lose weight, find a honorable Christian man and start a family fulfilling the first of God's orders "Be fruitful and multiply"? What would require more true self-mastery and more overcoming of bad habits and sins, what would require more humility and more pride defeated, which is the biggest sacrifice, what would bring more benefit to society?

I have deep respect for Christ and many Christian teachings, but Christianity is not the red pill compatible truth that will save western civilization. Christianity is a Trojan trough which other Abrahamic religions can exploit to subjugate it's once free pagan adherents. We must return to a form of spirituality that recognizes the laws of nature including the red pill truths about nature of men and women in order to be free. Neither Christianity or Atheism is the answer for West. A spirituality that recognizes natural laws coupled with the sanctity of these laws is the only long term answer.

Sumanguru

Kingfisher
If they're truly dedicating their lives to Jesus Christ, and committing themselves to not having sex with anyone, why not become nuns?