Funny and Cool Pics and Vids (Warning: Language)

dicknixon72

Ostrich
Yeah, I never really understood that. You may as well basically tell me its never had the oil changed.

It implies infrequently-driven and well-cared-for, like a "grandma who only drove to the grocery store and Sunday Mass."

From being the car business, a car owned exclusively by a female has either been meticulously maintained and presents in mint condition or its an abject pile of rolling crap with three thread-bare, mismatched tires with cords showing, innumerable dents and blemishes, and a dash lit up like a Christmas tree reeking of cheap stripper whore bodyspray.

No in between.

Both cars have fingernail damage on radio buttons and door handles, though.

EuropeanCanon

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
It implies infrequently-driven and well-cared-for, like a "grandma who only drove to the grocery store and Sunday Mass."

From being the car business, a car owned exclusively by a female has either been meticulously maintained and presents in mint condition or its an abject pile of rolling crap with three thread-bare, mismatched tires with cords showing, innumerable dents and blemishes, and a dash lit up like a Christmas tree reeking of cheap stripper whore bodyspray.

No in between.

I remember when I was a teenager and my dad was helping me buy my first car and a car salesman comes over while we were looking at something and without any preamble he says "owned by a doctor." And my old man goes "so what?" And the poor guy rather than taking the hint goes "well, it will have been looked after..."

I think I walked away at that point while the old man starts in on the poor guy about how that didn't make any sense at all. He was the salesmans worst nightmare. I remember one time a guy tried to sell him a kirby vacuum cleaner. Dad kept saying how much? And the guy keeps on saying and it can do this and that and the other thing. As soon as he heard the price the old man sent him packing.

My Aunty bought one though. She admitted that it was because she felt sorry for the young salesman and he was going to so much trouble for her. By trouble she meant he went out to his car and got her some more brochures I guess. She always did have more money than brains.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

No in between.

As someone who used to trade used cars; this 100% true. Especially the last part.

Also there are always used tissues stuffed between the drivers seat and centre console / armrest.