Funny and Cool Pics and Vids (Warning: Language)

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Given the level of crazy, I decided to do a quick search, and immediately came up with this:

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
They have a very serious point with the bad and shameful quality of life much cattle has, but not using animals whatsoever is utopianism, trying to create a worldly paradise, which we know will never come.

As an animal and nature lover I absolutely agree, just today I took my sisters and parents apple picking and the place had a barn stuffed with turkeys in visibly rough shape, while also having massive swaths of empty land they could have just as easily been ranging on. Even though it was probably infinitely better than some big name processor it was still wrong to see them like that, especially on a small family farm that is going to market them as humanly raised special birds. It turned me off and I really didn't want to give the place my money but i also didn't want to ruin the day with my family. Life is life, just because God put us higher doesn't mean we should be cruel to his creations.....there is no excuse or justification for that.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
As an animal and nature lover I absolutely agree, just today I took my sisters and parents apple picking and the place had a barn stuffed with turkeys in visibly rough shape, while also having massive swaths of empty land they could have just as easily been ranging on. Even though it was probably infinitely better than some big name processor it was still wrong to see them like that, especially on a small family farm that is going to market them as humanly raised special birds. It turned me off and I really didn't want to give the place my money but i also didn't want to ruin the day with my family. Life is life, just because God put us higher doesn't mean we should be cruel to his creations.....there is no excuse or justification for that.
In the past mankind lived in nature rural areas where cattle had a close to normal life. Now due to capitalism and cost efficiency quality of life doesn't matter anymore, which is essentially greed to the utmost at the expense of God's Creation which in itself is Satanic. If Satan hates humankind and seeks all possible ways to destroy it, why wouldn't he do so with another part of Creation, the animals.

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
FfwQw4EaMAEbbWL

FfzEPuGakAAF6PC