Funny and Cool Pics and Vids (Warning: Language)

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
McDonald's trying to be cheeky? (warning; sexual imagery...I guess)

When I was in college in the mid-80s, we saw some talk about subliminal messaging, so we had an eye out for it. At the time, McDonald's had a holiday bow and ribbons design on their drink cups. it was a bow, with ribbons coming straight out to the left and right, and the tails of the bow hanging down. If you took the left side of the bow, and the ribbon extending out of it, it looked exactly like a drawing of an erect penis, with the little slit at the end.

Most people never noticed it, because the overall impression was clearly of a bow, but once you saw it, it was as obvious as this picture of someone spreading their ass.

Tex Cruise

Pelican
McDonald's trying to be cheeky? (warning; sexual imagery...I guess)

On the freeway near the town of Yass, Australia. It's fixed now since it went viral, but always used to crack me up...
my-ass.2206200437079.jpg

Rush87

Hummingbird
Catholic
I
On the freeway near the town of Yass, Australia. It's fixed now since it went viral, but always used to crack me up...
my-ass.2206200437079.jpg
Used to see that all the time. Marketing roles get a solid pay check and they couldn’t put the M after Yass? In retrospect, it’s brilliant marketing because what 16yr isn’t talking about the my ass restaurant off the highway to Yass.

Tex Cruise

Pelican
I

Used to see that all the time. Marketing roles get a solid pay check and they couldn’t put the M after Yass? In retrospect, it’s brilliant marketing because what 16yr isn’t talking about the my ass restaurant off the highway to Yass.
I think it was really just an amusing coincidence though, it was exactly the same sign layout as the "M Goulburn", and "M Gundagai" etc signs along the same road, but I always wondered how nobody all along the chain from marketing department, to management, to signwriter ever looked at it and thought "Hmmm, maybe not such a good idea...."

Gimlet

Pelican
When I was in college in the mid-80s, we saw some talk about subliminal messaging, so we had an eye out for it. At the time, McDonald's had a holiday bow and ribbons design on their drink cups. it was a bow, with ribbons coming straight out to the left and right, and the tails of the bow hanging down. If you took the left side of the bow, and the ribbon extending out of it, it looked exactly like a drawing of an erect penis, with the little slit at the end.

Most people never noticed it, because the overall impression was clearly of a bow, but once you saw it, it was as obvious as this picture of someone spreading their ass.
This is the 70s book that started The Noticing trend.

Amazon product