Funny and Cool Pics and Vids (Warning: Language)

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Kind of cool, yet I have the sinking feeling that these sort of things will be used to push everyone towards the chip. Plus any drive towards creativity will be extuinguished. A lot of students already use bots to write assignments for them.

This is a tool, like any other, but a dangerous one, especially when you take into consideration that most of these systems are in their infancy and I fail to see the silver lining when considering the future utilization of such things.

Indeed too many artists of the cult of ugliness made dross of art. Paving the way for replacement.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Kind of cool, yet I have the sinking feeling that these sort of things will be used to push everyone towards the chip. Plus any drive towards creativity will be extuinguished. A lot of students already use bots to write assignments for them.

This is a tool, like any other, but a dangerous one, especially when you take into consideration that most of these systems are in their infancy and I fail to see the silver lining when considering the future utilization of such things.
A little while back, I saw a post by a young man, talking about his loss of income. He described himself as a semi-competent artist, who used to make a living by selling his reasonably priced, populist artwork. He said that this income stream was now pretty well non existant, as people were buying computer generated art, which was far better than anything that he could prodce himself.