Funny and Cool Pics and Vids (Warning: Language)

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

A few are fickle and switch toys, but most seem to search until they find the one toy that is the best for them. Several seem to zero in on the right toy very quickly. A few needed more time, but seemed to stick with their choice once they made it. I expected all of them would switch from toy to toy, and not fixate on just one.

Also, at first, I thought this might be a Ukraine thing, since two of the dogs chose toys with blue and yellow.

joost

Kingfisher
Looks like she got fatter and is wearing tons of makeup. Great timing for her to sell her soul right as she's hitting the wall, I'm sure that will work out for her.

So much makeup it looks like a clown.

Gained 600k followers on YouTube. I don't know how many videos she did giving financial advice but I bet she joined the crypto bandwagon and lost all.

As we know, women can always sell their souls and prostitute themselves for some extra years and be miserable for the rest of their lives.

I see it as a positive since it might be an example to younger girls.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Line up the apples so one cut takes off 1/3 of both apples at the same time, leaving two two 2/3s apples, and two 1/3 apples. Two kids get a single 2/3 apple, and one kid gets two 1/3 apples, so each end up with 2/3 total.
I guess that makes you not part of the 6%, hahaha

Or you could make a swift single slash to the throat of one of the kids, leaving an entire apple each to the two surviving kids.

I think that was supposed to be the joke?

I guess that makes us part of the 6%... :D

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I guess that makes you not part of the 6%, hahaha

I guess that makes us part of the 6%... :D

Yikes! You people are terrible. I am too pure and wholesome to have even thought of it that way!!! I am shocked!!!

Seriously, I guess the puppet doing the side look is suggesting the option to eliminate one contestant, but I definitely missed the subtext there.

I assume they would have gotten rid of one of the guys, and kept the girl.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
5f08b0604f8a4199.jpeg