Funny and Cool Pics and Vids (Warning: Language)

God's lonely asperger

Woodpecker
Protestant
Then she will say “Where are all the good men?!!”

Should you even bother paying stuff like lunch/dinner for women if they're like this? I just didn't pay on the only time I ever went somewhere with a woman, because she told me she was part of the LGTV and atheist, and because the guy that told me to ask her out told me not to pay. Though another guy posted a "blackspotted puffer" copypasta when I told him about it.
Should you even bother paying for women in general? Feels kinda cucked, since they're usually (((materialist))) and you just know the money would be spent on "live laugh love" posters and other essential objects all women own.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Should you even bother paying stuff like lunch/dinner for women if they're like this? I just didn't pay on the only time I ever went somewhere with a woman, because she told me she was part of the LGTV and atheist, and because the guy that told me to ask her out told me not to pay. Though another guy posted a "blackspotted puffer" copypasta when I told him about it.
Should you even bother paying for women in general? Feels kinda cucked, since they're usually (((materialist))) and you just know the money would be spent on "live laugh love" posters and other essential objects all women own.
There's no ROI on having a relationship with a secular Western woman. It is what it is. Any relationship should be about getting something from the other party - and women have been raised not to give anything to the other party (just as men have been learned to not be traditional men).